+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration Assistance

illyberwa

Feb 22, 2023
hello, I got my TCF Quebec test certificate with NCLC 7, I wish someone/cabinet to assist me in process of Quebec immigration as skilled worker.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello, I got my TCF Quebec test certificate with NCLC 7, I wish someone/cabinet to assist me in process of Quebec immigration as skilled worker.
Go to the Quebec immigration website and apply if you are eligible. This is a volunteer forum to ask questions but you have to do the work and apply. If you do not want to do it then hire a licensed immigration consultant or lawyer.

illyberwa

Feb 22, 2023
First of all, Thank you so much for replying , I appreciate. Would you mind to recommend me 1 cabinet for consultant or lawyers to assist me?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
First of all, Thank you so much for replying , I appreciate. Would you mind to recommend me 1 cabinet for consultant or lawyers to assist me?
Cannot suggest a consultant. Moderators of the forum are immigration lawyers - Cohen Immigration. Click on their link at the top of the page. Knowing French is only one requirement. You need a skilled NOC that Quebec is looking to fill.