+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec CSQ Applicants in the USA

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good for you Bihari.

It seems getting too long to get the QCS. I got last week a letter requesting more documents in order to waive the interview, although I already filed them in the initial application. I did send them the second day.
Best wishes!

Bihari

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received my AOR this AM...Now the big wait time... ???

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
speednab said:
Good for you Bihari.

It seems getting too long to get the QCS. I got last week a letter requesting more documents in order to waive the interview, although I already filed them in the initial application. I did send them the second day.
Best wishes!
Well Congrats Speednab. If you don't mind could you please share what kind of documents they requested and what is your french proficiency level and your education/preferred skill background.
Also could you also please share your timeline of AORs. It'll give me idea about how much time it will take for me.

Thanks once again.

Best,
Harsha

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Harsha.
1. Documents requested: MBA transcripts, Work authorization card and employment verification letter (I already submitted them in my initial application and also when they had been requested
2. French: It is my second language since my elementary school till I graduated back home.I have no problem with french.
3. Education: Agribusiness engineering back home and MBA in USA
4. Experience: I work as accountant in USA
4. Timeline: filed on March 2010, Got AOR on April 2010, document requested on March 2011.

I hope this helps.

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
speednab said:
Thanks Harsha.
1. Documents requested: MBA transcripts, Work authorization card and employment verification letter (I already submitted them in my initial application and also when they had been requested
2. French: It is my second language since my elementary school till I graduated back home.I have no problem with french.
3. Education: Agribusiness engineering back home and MBA in USA
4. Experience: I work as accountant in USA
4. Timeline: filed on March 2010, Got AOR on April 2010, document requested on March 2011.

I hope this helps.
Thanks so much for sharing this! Good luck to you!!

quebechopefull

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sasa80 said:
Dear Friends
I have an urgent question and need your help

I applied for CSQ from Vancouver Canada last sept 2010 and got my AOR in Dec 2010 , I was in student visa in vancouver ,then I returned back to my country Egypt and will stay here at least for one year , now I need to change my address to Egypt to make the interview here in Egypt in case of if they will need an interview ... How I can do that .. By phone or Email or mail ?? and what is the address for each of them???
Sasa,

Here's a case of someone who requested a file transfer and Montreal agreed. You may want to contact them.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-csq-paris-office-applicants-t68348.15.html

Maligator

Apr 30, 2011
Hey guys. US applicants here. I sent my application on may 12th of 2010, received first AOR on august 17 th, and a perm 124b today.still waiting for interview letter. Been almost a year :mad:

q20can

May 8, 2011
Hello friends,

After CSQ nominates a candidate and we send our application to Buffalo, do we have to send police clearance certificates with the application or will CIC ask for them later (like medicals)?

q20can

May 8, 2011
Thanks speed.

Friends,
Is there a link where we can find how to apply for state pcc? The only link I found on cic is (cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp) for fbi, not state pcc

Also, do we need to submit state pcc if we have lived in the state for 3 months or less? or between 3-6 months?

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome.
That's the link to follow
You need to apply for PCC if you have been in the sate more than 6 months

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone - I was hoping we could revisit how severe the backlog is for Quebec as it pertains to outland U.S. applicants....I know there was talk a few posts back about it being the slowest province, so I wanted to check if this is still true. I know there is that page from Immigration Quebec titled "Processing Times (table)" (I wasn't allowed to post a link) but for the life of me I can't make any sense of it. Does anyone have any good information on whether Quebec is currently working on really old applications? Thanks all.

concorde411

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Hey guys,

I'm still waiting for an interview date for CSQ. I sent my application on July 15, 2010.

Hopefully I'll be called for my interview on July or August.

So after I get (hopefully) my CSQ what are the current waiting times to have an applicaton processed through Buffalo?

Thanks!
PS: Any idea how much longer just to get an interview? It's been almost 11 months just to get one.

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
- Interview or CSQ: Minimum 1 year if your file is complete
- Federal Part: 80% of the applicant get it done in 14 months if your file is complete

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
speednab said:
- Interview or CSQ: Minimum 1 year if your file is complete
- Federal Part: 80% of the applicant get it done in 14 months if your file is complete
Hi Speednab,

I have received my first AOR for CSQ, still waiting for interview date or CSQ itself.

I have a question for you: I also qualify for the federal skilled worker category and was thinking of applying that as a backup in July 2011 when the new session starts. Do you think that could create a problem for my CSQ process? Do the 2 systems talk to each other?

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
Harsha