+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec CSQ Applicants in the USA

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ton40,
Could you please write what in the letter (Perm 124b). I belive I got one after the AOR, I read it one time and I do not remember what was in it..It is lost now. The only thing I remember is that the letter has listed the few next steps to expect including the interview.
Thank you
Speednab

concorde411

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Good Evening,

Ok everybody I hope you all had a great weekend!

Here's the story:

I called my Immigration Reps. and asked them what is going on? Why the long wait? They informed me that a BIG possible reason for the long dealy is because they need enough applicants to justify paying for office space in NYC and to fly over and pay an immigration agent.

As I have mentioned before the Quebec office in NYC is only open sporadically at best. It costs too much to have an officier there full time so they only send someone down when they've had enouch applicants.

I am not saying for certain this is the reason why it's taking so long. My reps said that the Quebec office has NOT updated its stats since December so they are "officially" only processing Feb2010 applications at this time but this is most likely outdated information and are probably processing much later applicants.

That's all I know for now people. I really hope things get moving soon, as we all do. Good luck to us all.

Thanks guys!!!!!

Bihari

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello - I am new to this group and recently applied my file.

File Submitted: 02/22/2011

Will stay in touch....

Good luck to all!

human_forever

Feb 5, 2009
Hello Friends. I need your help.

For showing the funds... can i show the bank's fixed deposit as funds in quebec immigration or only the cash in the saving account can be taken as a funds.

Thank You!!

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Human_forever,

I believe the bank statement is enough.

Best wishes,

Speednab

human_forever

Feb 5, 2009
Thank you speednab for your kind help!!

i have less amount on my saving account which is insufficient to show funds but i have bank's fixed deposit of higher amount which is sufficient for funds...

Can i show fixed deposit as funds

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure about.

In this case, you just need to call them or Email them at:

renseignements@micc.gouv.qc.ca

Let me know if you have any query

Speednab

siavashh

Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2010
Hi everybody,
I am new here. I sent my application on 15 DEC. and recently my account was charged for the application fee so I expect to receive my APR soon.
I heard that recently they request for French language certificate and instead of interview they give people 4 months period for sending that certificate. Has anybody heard something like this?!!
Thanks

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
is it true ? i didn't get this information

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
So, I just received my 1st AOR yesterday, which was a letter in French. I don't understand much of french so I am not very sure of what exactly the letter says. I have 2 numbers on the right hand side and not sure which is my file number, also initial part of the letter said that this is a receipt of your application and the credit card charges and then mentions to submit extra documents immediately if I add a family member.

I wanted to check with all those who received their 1st AORs that is this the usual letter and what does the file number look like, can anyone give a few examplese.

best,
Harsha

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harsha,

That is the 1st AOR letter. The file number is the second number on the top right hand of the letter. We are in the same boat. I am also waiting for news after receiving that letter.

Best wishes,

Speednab

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
speednab said:
Harsha,

That is the 1st AOR letter. The file number is the second number on the top right hand of the letter. We are in the same boat. I am also waiting for news after receiving that letter.

Best wishes,

Speednab
Thanks Speednab for getting back to me. Good luck to you and keep me posted with any updates at your end. Hope our wait ends soon :)

best,
Harsha

supersuper

Mar 1, 2011
harsha said:
So, I just received my 1st AOR yesterday, which was a letter in French. I don't understand much of french so I am not very sure of what exactly the letter says. I have 2 numbers on the right hand side and not sure which is my file number, also initial part of the letter said that this is a receipt of your application and the credit card charges and then mentions to submit extra documents immediately if I add a family member.

I wanted to check with all those who received their 1st AORs that is this the usual letter and what does the file number look like, can anyone give a few examplese.

best,
Harsha
Do they mentioned change the contact office at Maghreb? We are almost the same content .

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
human_forever said:
Thank you speednab for your kind help!!

i have less amount on my saving account which is insufficient to show funds but i have bank's fixed deposit of higher amount which is sufficient for funds...

Can i show fixed deposit as funds
Not sure you can, the money has to be your current balance. As long as it s not Market money in volatile Investment account, you can show balance of anything pretty much that you own. You can however, send your pay slips, or letter stating your salary if your balance isn't enough........might help
but as someone else sayid best is contacting MICC by phone or email

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
speednab said:
Harsha,

Best wishes,

Speednab
How long have you been waiting?
Where did you apply from?