+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec CSQ Applicants in the USA

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
quebechopefull said:
Sher-Singh,

That's wonderful news!!!! Thanks for sharing. The wait is finally over. That gives us a lot of hope. All the best in your preparations and you will succeed.

How did they notify you? phone call, e-mail, or letter?
thanks quebechopefull for ur wishes, they informed me by e-mail and asked to confirm the date within 15 days either by e-mail or telecopieur :) :), yea though it was a long wait but at last they called me, now i hav exactly 2 months left for interview which are even feels like to me very less time they provided for it....lol...but its all good :) and wishing u guys gud luck for ur coming updates :)

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
This is Great news sher_singh
prepare yourself well and wish you all the best , keep us updated

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hey nmdgreen
yes they charged my CC on Dec. 8 and I received my AOR letter on Dec 13 so I think now you got yours too or at least the coming days Thanks for asking

concorde411

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
sher_singh said:
Hey guys just an update from my side n gud news is Finally today I got my interview date for 17th February 2011 at New York office :), now I should also have to start preparing for my interview :)
That's wonderful news!!!

Tell us please, when exactly did you apply, get your AOR and how long after your AOR letter did you have to wait until your interview date?

Thanks so much for sharing and the best of luck!!!

-PS: So what happens during the interview and what happens after?

rasein

Dec 16, 2010
Boston, MA, US
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal (CSQ) & Buffalo (Federal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/01/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for Quebec application, i have few queries

1. Does my wife has to fill separate "Application for Selection Certificate" form and sign it.
2. Who has to fill the "Declaration by Spouse" form

What are the forms to be sent to Immigration office if i am the Principal Applicant and wife & Kid will be accompanying me?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Rafiq

316sujay

Sep 18, 2010
They charged my credit card on December 7th and I have still not received my AOR number
Is this normal?

quebechopefull

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
316sujay said:
They charged my credit card on December 7th and I have still not received my AOR number
Is this normal?
Are you applying from US? You should receive your AOR in the mail soon.

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
quebechopefull said:
YAY! That makes two of us. Thanks so much ton40 for posting. I started this thread so that US applicants can encourage each other by letting others know where they are in the process based on timelines.

Does your education or husband's fall under the preferred list of training areas, for priority processing?
Hi,

I am newbie and am still currently figuring out my paper for the application. Is there a deadline or a last date to apply for the Quebec skilled worker program?

thanks
Harsha

pari7

Dec 8, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2011
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
25-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2012
hi jst wanna ask in personal history im writing homemaker so do i have to write my home address or n.a in name of company or employer....column
thnx
pari7

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pari7 said:
hi jst wanna ask in personal history im writing homemaker so do i have to write my home address or n.a in name of company or employer....column
thnx
pari7
N.A should be fine.

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
caribgrl55 said:
@ Harsha, there is no deadline for Quebec applications.
Thanks very much! I think by the time I will have all my documents ready its going to be a New Year!

Also one more question - I am not providing any french language certification but do mention in the form that I have beginner level french knowledge. Is that okay to do? Will they return my file or will they ask me for any additional documentation?

Thanks
Harsha!

quebechopefull

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harsha,

Yes. Check beginner. They don't return your file but they will ask for more documentation if needed.

quebechopefull

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy Holidays to all my friends here!!

I hope that 2011 will bring good news, good things and approved CSQs so we can all go to Quebec and live happily ever after ;D

Have a wonderful Christmas season and joyful new year.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
quebechopefull said:
Happy Holidays to all my friends here!!

I hope that 2011 will bring good news, good things and approved CSQs so we can all go to Quebec and live happily ever after ;D

Have a wonderful Christmas season and joyful new year.
Tnx n u too bud :)

Last week I was in Quebec just for a visit, it's really amazing place for one to be in :),,, very lively n beautiful city :) :)