+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec CSQ Applicants in Canada (outside Quebec) Timeline

fahim87

Dec 14, 2010
Help Me I am worried

I got my AOR 3 months ago From BIQ hong kong exactly 15 days after I sent my application to them. But after then i haven't heard anything from them so could someone please tell me that usually how long it is taking to be called up for interview from BIQ hong kong? as I ma applying from india i am not very sure about postal services, are they sending the interview letter to my e-mail or the mail address which i have provided to them?

Thanks guys please write me something useful.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@fahim87

according to the Quebec Immigration website they are processing July 2010 applications right now who are being scheduled for interview. If you have submitted your application around October then I really think you need to wait a couple of more months before you get an interview date.

fahim87

Dec 14, 2010
solokru said:
@ fahim87

according to the Quebec Immigration website they are processing July 2010 applications right now who are being scheduled for interview. If you have submitted your application around October then I really think you need to wait a couple of more months before you get an interview date.
Thanks it is really helpful...

could you provide the quebec immigration hong kong exact processing time website as i went through the website and couldn't find anything updated as yours?

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
currently, it takes 8 months roughly from date of first AOR to be called for csq interview for those not on priority list i hv been advised by calling the quebec immigration call centre.

im expecting to hear this feb or march...

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
fahim87 said:
Thanks it is really helpful...

could you provide the quebec immigration hong kong exact processing time website as i went through the website and couldn't find anything updated as yours?
here you go. Just delete the space between the first h and t.

h ttp://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

fahim87

Dec 14, 2010
Thanks i got it now so those processing timings mean that their files under review once these dates applications review are over they are going to review other application i mean applications sent after july 2010. Am i right?

indusvision

Sep 8, 2008
For Quebec immigration CSQ applicants, applying from Canada (outside Quebec) and USA, the current processing times indicates processing completed for applications received till January 2010.

Infact, since last 6 months it shows the same date as January 2010. Whereas for applicants inside Quebec, have got it updated to June 2010.

Any idea when the progress for applicants applying from Canada (outside Quebec) will be made?

Thanks for any information!

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
They should update the processing time at the end of this month as they have said they are updating it every two months , But who knows as there is no standard timings.

po6332008

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 29 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
05 December 2011 - Quebec Selection Certificate
AOR Received.
Sept 25 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30 -01-2013
Med's Done....
06- 02-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
DATED 28-01-2013 - LETTER RECEIVED BY POST 28 FEB 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hey Guys,

They just updated their site and posted mission that run from January to March

See link below:

w ww.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/selection-process/schedule-missions.html

One can assume if you have been called for an interview, the likely hood of being part of this time line is very small.

Can anyone take a guess as to when the next missions might be after March?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
They are updating it every two months, I think in mid April we can expect the list to be updated.

Best of luck,

Please put in the signature your timeliness because it will help you to be updated as anything related your status changes.

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys but from the list there is no mention of ASIA whats the reason ? any one has an idea

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011

how you doing any info from ur side and now interview for ASIA and India so when next do you think ?

nmdgreen

Star Member
Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
for CSQ: 13-12-2010
April 07, 2011.

This is the next interview date\mission.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
peso said:
quebec2011

how you doing any info from ur side and now interview for ASIA and India so when next do you think ?

That's confusing ....But shahi had interview in mid feb so I think they should have included the interview mission dates in the list. Shahi had interview in India. Let's wait and watch. No news yet.