+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
You best bet to be sure is to get your diploma evaluated by Quebec. For that you need to apply for an "Évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec" where there will send you an official document telling you what your diploma compares to in Quebec.

http://immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/comparative-evaluation/index.html

fazaeli said:
i got my bachelor degree from pune university india in computer science which was 3 years

2 of my friends which have the same degree and were my class mates.
they applied for Quebec skill worker program on 2007 and 2009 and both of them got rejected because Quebec did not recognize bachelor of computer from india equivalent as bachelor in Quebec,in they forms both of them have applied as bachelor and put the code of area of training of "bachelor of computer science(3 years) " on their forms however both of them got rejected and they reason of rejection was that area of training was allocated 0 points and for their level of education they got 6 points besides the 10 points of bachelor , so the sum of points was not sufficient because of 0 points of area of training.
both of them had more than one year work experience with comp.

the officer has mentioned this in french http://joxi.ru/D2P841eIdkElP2

so for this purpose i want to apply as computer science technique (dcs) instead of bachelore and put the code of area of training of computer science technique (dcs) on my form to see if that works for getting points for dcs and get my degree assessment from Quebec meanwhile
do you have the same experiment or can you help me with the problem and tell me whether this will assign points for area of training ???and from where i can get the evaluation of my degree

any one has any suggestion or same experience please help

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
engineer2003 said:
I also got the same in June and i sent all documents that they asked for.

Its a good news coming up.

Smell the toffee!
Congrats! :) I would like to ask if you received CSQ via mail or email? Thanks!

erjola

Dec 21, 2015
Goodmorning all, please, are there people here who at a time got "intent de refus or mise a jour" ? Please, after you submitted the required documents, how long did it take for you to get csq or interview call..

MissReeva-Walker

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-12-2015
Good Afternoon,

I am just about to apply, next week actually. Already filled everything out for a Spousal Sponsorship for my Husbands Permanent Residency. He was here on a open work permit as an Entertainer a few times this year, and in June decided to move here with me and is now here on a visitor Visa since November.

My question is, after much research. I know they can get an Open Work Permit.

But is this actually valid for Quebec applications, as I know we need to go through the quebec sponsorship approval as well.

Mhdkod

Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
B556
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/11/2015
AOR Received.
14/12/2015
Hello guys,

Actually I asked this question before but I didn't get a clear response. Could you please clarify what does the priority processing based on the AOT means? I have bachelor degree in computer science and I also sent TEF results along with my application (reading A2, listening B2, writing B2, and speaking B2). Does it mean that the file will be processed faster? If yes how long might take to have a CSQ if the VO is in Abu Dhabi? Anyone may please share his timeline to have a clue, thanks..

fazaeli

Aug 25, 2015
since the process of evaluation will take time(more than 3 months) and the online process is on 18th of jan
so do you think i apply now as computer science technique and apply for evaluation in January ,and see what will they evaluate my degree?? ,i think my degree will evaluate to computer science technique because there is no other course in university or college with similar name in Quebec i searched alot on internet.

in any case is a matter of rejection because they could not equivalent this degree to anything or acceptance to dcs i suppose

the problem is since i dont have sufficient time i dont have any official proof that this degree will equivalent to computer science degree and i guess only this will be same as dcs.

so since i will not attach any evaluation from Quebec,what do you think will happen?

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fazaeli said:
i got my bachelor degree from pune university india in computer science which was 3 years

they applied for Quebec skill worker program on 2007 and 2009 and both of them got rejected because Quebec did not recognize bachelor of computer from india equivalent as bachelor in Quebec,in they forms both of them have applied as bachelor and put the code of area of training of "bachelor of computer science(3 years) " on their forms however both of them got rejected and they reason of rejection was that area of training was allocated 0 points and for their level of education they got 6 points besides the 10 points of bachelor , so the sum of points was not sufficient because of 0 points of area of training.

so for this purpose i want to apply as computer science technique (dcs) instead of bachelore and put the code of area of training of computer science technique (dcs) on my form to see if that works for getting points for dcs and get my degree assessment from Quebec meanwhile
do you have the same experiment or can you help me with the problem and tell me whether this will assign points for area of training ???and from where i can get the evaluation of my degree

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fazaeli said:

engr.atif

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
QSW: 31-08-2011 , Federal: 23-03-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2015 (sent: 06-04-2015)
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 14-12-2016
AOR Received.
QSW: 18-10-2011 , Federal: 29-04-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with CSQ application
Med's Request
14-11-2016
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Apr 2017
My CSQ has been issued and posted on 14-12-2016 but still I haven't received it yet. It takes how long to get received it at home ?

Im from Pakistan

sylendrabilla

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
31-10-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Hi All,

I got a letter "Intention to Reject" and I submitted all the necessary documents.

How long it will take to know the decision? An what will be the next steps from Immigration Quebec?

Please let me know your experience.

Thanks

yousuf_bangash

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Mar-2011
Doc's Request.
11-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Apr-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
engr.atif said:
My CSQ has been issued and posted on 14-12-2016 but still I haven't received it yet. It takes how long to get received it at home ?

Im from Pakistan

How you come to know...did you called MIDI and they provide you status on your CSQ.

mahmoud84

Dec 31, 2015
Hi everybody , this is my first post , i am mahmoud from Egypt , below is my file details

Accountant
Sent from Dubai
Sent on 09-03-2013
Received on : 12-03-2013
File No 26/04/2013
Intention De Rejeter :10-08-2015
Required Docs sent on 19-09-2015
Waiting for interview (Votre entrevue de sélection ) : 16-10-2015

My question is there will be an interview or the will send CSQ directly ?

i knew that they cancelled adaptability points , and many people here received email (waiting for a decision) so why they are still sending email waiting for interview, Thanks.

ykhan60

Mar 21, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Hi Guys,
I have got a question regarding getting certificate for regulated Occupation in Quebec.
I am basically a chemical engineer.As for I have understood from the given information, all the engineering professions are regulated in Quebec and engineers need to get a certificate to practice.
Getting this certificate takes too long, may be 6-8 months and also its very hectic procedure. Can anyone please advise me that whether I need this certificate now to apply for Quebec immigration or I can get it later on. I need to apply NOC 2134 Chemical engineer.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi
Happy new year to everybody and hope this year wiall be ours as we send our application on 2014.
Best wishes for everyone once again.