+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Mavlza

Dec 16, 2015
Hi, I think the same thing happen to us. I am not sure if we check the language box. They received our application on November 4 and have not received it back. Can you tell me what number do you dial?
Thank you

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Dear Seniors,
My AOT is in Masters in Computer Science and engineering, which is not listed in Area Of Training list instead they have listed Bach. in Computer Science. Would I able to claim AOT as 16 points. And my bachelor degree is in Information Science and Technology, which is not listed in their AOT. Please respond ASAP.

Thanks,
Kalpan

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Hi,
Is anyone got claimed AOT as M.Tech Computer Science with AOT code B556 and 16 points. Please reply, this will helps me a lot.

Thanks,
Kalpan

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Dear Seniors,

How many points the attached screenshot provides for IELTS:
Confirmed results (score):

Oral comprehension: ________ level: 1.0 to 4.5 (beginner)
Oral production: ________ level: 5.0 to 6.5 (intermediate)
Written comprehension: ______LEVEL: 7.0 to 9.0 (advanced)
Written production: ________ level: 7.0 to 9.0 (advanced)

Please help. Thanks in advance!

Bhushan2015

Dec 10, 2015
Lammawitch said:
Have you read point 20 of the document requirement list?

An exact answer might depend on which country/university you studied in/at; some mark sheets contain no other information than final scores. QC needs more than that. I.e. transcripts which include course details.
Thank you! That clarifies the question :)

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Hi Aabualia,
I have seen that you have updated the google sheet and mentioned your education as Masters in computer Science. But in our AOT they have not mentioned the Masters Degree in Computer Science AOT CODE B556. Do we still claim the points towards AOT:16 points. I have completed my M.Tech in computer Science and Bachelor in Information Science and Technology. So what should I do. Please I need your advice.
Thanks for your support.

Regards,
Kalpan

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
aabualia said:
I am new to this forum, hi for everyone.

I am planning to apply for Quebec, i have prepared all my documents and I am not sure how many points i have

Education: Master's Degree - Computer Science
Experience: 10 years in Networking
IELTS: L:7, R:7, W:6.5, S:7

Wife: 29
Education: Bs in information systems
Experience: 4 years
IELTS: 6,6,7.5,7

Children: a boy(2 years) and a girl (5 years)

The problem that i do not know french and my wife knows only the basics

Regards,

Hi Aabualia,
I have seen that you have updated the google sheet and mentioned your education as Masters in computer Science. But in our AOT they have not mentioned the Masters Degree in Computer Science AOT CODE B556. Do we still claim the points towards AOT:16 points. I have completed my M.Tech in computer Science and Bachelor in Information Science and Technology. So what should I do. Please I need your advice.
Thanks for your support.

nillakash7

Dec 3, 2015
Hello Guys,

Fees has been charged for my application and waiting to receive the acknowledgement. I have analyzed lots of applications which have been returned due to incomplete application, errors in filling the application, all the required documents are not provided or not in well format. I am trying to help all of you who are trying for the next intake period which will open on January 18. I am from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Please email me on fazlur@softwareravine.com if you would like to have your application verified, double checked or filled up by me.

Thanks

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi Friends,
I am new to this group and i want to know if i am eligible to apply for Quebec in Jan 2016. Here is my profile
1. Age - 25
2. Qualification - B.E (Electronics and communication engg).3
3. Work Exp - 3 years and 4 months in IT company as Senior Software Engineer.
4. IELTS score - Reading - 7.5, Listening - 7.5, Writing - 7, Speaking - 8, Overall - 7.5
5. French - No proficiency.
6. Martial status - Single
7. Already applied in Express Entry
8. No job offer and relative in Canada.
9. ECA already done.

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Yogesh Bhatia

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
file sent nov 2011, AOR dec 2011 , got intent to reject dec 2015 they require certified copy of transcript of masters and also birth certificate and also said me to update experience and my file within 90 days

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Pappu,

your case extremely matches mine, AOR received in September 11, intention to reject in Jan, 15 and file was updated on April, 15. same documentary was requested from my side along the tax letter, and yet no feedback.

Regards,
Jkan

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Dear All,
Is Intermediate education(10+2) is equivalent to secondary school general diploma for quebec education. Please help.

Mhdkod

Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
B556
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/11/2015
AOR Received.
14/12/2015
Hello guys,

Could you please clarify what does the priority processing based on the AOT means? Actually I have bachelor degree in computer science and I also sent TEF results along with my application (reading A2, listening B2, writing B2, and speaking B2). Does it mean that the file will be processed faster? Thanks in advance.