Doc's Request.
11-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Apr-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
swamik said:
Thank you. Will call them and get some info next week
have you received intent de rejet or missing docs letter?

yousuf_bangash

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Mar-2011
Doc's Request.
11-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Apr-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
swamik said:
Thank you. Will call them and get some info next week
which letter from MIDI you received. 1. intent de rejet or 2. missing/additional docs?

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Lammawitch said:
See bold. It's this.
Crystal clear. Thanks.

I don't get it though, why they have to do that. It's as if getting interviewed in a selection mission increases the chances of getting a CSQ.

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
Dear all,

I am glad to see that a lot of information is still being shared in this forum. I have not been online for a very long time. Nothing had really happened since I received the AOR. While waiting for Quebec to make a decision, I decided to pursue a translation degree in a two-year programme in Canada (study permit). The idea being that even if the QSW doesnt work out, I could still have a chance to apply directly in federal or through the province (easier when you lived in Canada and hold a degree from the province, but would have to do process again though).

Anyway, I am sharing all this just to remind you not to give up. Alright, so this is what happened:

On Friday April 10, I received the email Intention de rejeter votre demande de certificat de sélection. What a blow! And it's so discouraging. It sure messed up my entire week-end. Asking documents that I already given, but the certification was done at the commissary (in my country that's how it's usually done, and back when I applied they didnt have specification who had to take care of certification). I wont go into too much details, but because me and I wife have different background and I moved quite a lot. I pretty had different documents to get from 4 different countries. :eek: :eek: I just can't describe the stress.

Out all the documents, there were two major ones that I couldn't get on time. Like they advise, I wrote a very detailed letter about the reason why I couldn't get them time and added proof that I made the necessary steps to get them. (e.g. my wife diploma had to be requested that takes 2,5 months to be processed once the office taking care of it gets the application, then it had to be certified at city hall and finally sent to me, so no way for me to have it with only 3 months). The other document was proof of my cotisation in US. I had given forms that I got from my employer back then, but they wanted from IRS or Social Security Administration. Well, I made the request to IRS for certified forms (takes 2,5 months) also. However, guess what? after about a month, IRS sends a letter telling me they cant sent it to me. I assumed they made a mistake on the records, but I was too mad to call and solved the issue. Either way, it was way too late. So I decided to go through the IRS website and print a copy of cotisation and also make a request to SSA. I added a copy of that letter to CIC along with the documents I gathered and copy of cotisation from IRS website.

Well, I ended explaining the situation (in much more details to CIC, can you believe it :D :D). Part of me was just like, well I need to try, but I didnt believe in it anymore.

To my surprise, I received a brown package...The CSQ!

Anyway, I hope this helps you guys and give you some hope. Like I said, no matter what happens, do not be discouraged.

upinder

Aug 1, 2015
hi everyone
I have applied for qsw on 20April,2015 and got my file number on May25,2015. Can anyone tell me the processing time for CSQ. Currently I am a quebec resident.

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
upinder said:
hi everyone
I have applied for qsw on 20April,2015 and got my file number on May25,2015. Can anyone tell me the processing time for CSQ. Currently I am a quebec resident.
Have u applied under regular skilled worker category or peq...abd wats ur aot, it all depends on ur points... Take us thru ur profile so that we can predict the time

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upinder said:
hi everyone
*Sigh*.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Sir I want to know the meaning of verification of documents produced , I don't submitted birth certificate , tax docs,French results waited 43 months

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
pappu13380 said:
Sir I want to know the meaning of verification of documents produced , I don't submitted birth certificate , tax docs,French results waited 43 months
Did u receive a mail with such subject line or did u get a mail requesting more docs...what is ur aot, country etc

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Aot chemistry studied in BSC non medical experience in chemistry teaching . age 31 when applied . French neither submitted nor cleared.ielts 5.5 submitted academic. Experience 7yrs. Masters maths . comtry imdia.
Domt got any update request .
Aor DEC 22 2011 . file number etc July 2012.
Domt know where my case is goimg

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Stylove said:
Update them with the changes
Thanks for the reply. Does it need to be sent via snail mail? Can you/ someone tell me what to do/process for us to update our application? And where do we send them? Thanks.

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yousuf_bangash said:
which letter from MIDI you received. 1. intent de rejet or 2. missing/additional docs?
Yes I got a intent to reject, the letter stated that I dont have enough proof to substantiate my claim, and they wanted the docs like school certificates and legality of work experience. they had mentioned that they will make decision immediately after receiving the required documents( am sure its a customary procedure they mention that way in this mail)

why do you ask this ? do you see any difference ?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaye_ga said:
Thanks for the reply. Does it need to be sent via snail mail? Can you/ someone tell me what to do/process for us to update our application? And where do we send them? Thanks.
If you received an email/letter requesting updates/further documentation, follow the instructions given in the correspondance as to how/where to send the information.

If you need to update your file in general, go here:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aashu241 said:
jasvir bhai itr v na bhejiyo...mere kol sample hega income tax contribution da main tuhanu oh email kar du ...tusi mainu avdi email das diyo tuhada income tax vali problem da solution hega mere kol ...
You will get much relevant & useful information if you can try and post in English, which is the main language on this forum.

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
gaye_ga said:
Dear Seniors,

Need advice please.. We received the first letter (AOR) stating that our application is now open and receipt or payment, but it was dated December 2013 and we received it January 2014. Right now, we are residing in the city and have a new job. After the first letter, we haven't received any yet.. What do we do now? Please advice. Thanks.
When you say "residing in the city and have a new job", does that mean you changed addresses since submitting your application? if you did, you need to update them of your new address and possibly new job. You can just give them a call to know the status of your application. There's usually a long wait between getting the AOR and them processing your application and asking for updates (mine took 1 year and 2 months). Oh, and study French!