Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaye_ga said:
Hi! Thanks much! Let me just summarize, we will send:

1) changes To the application for a selection certificate form
2) documents to submit in support of the application for Certificat de selection de Quebec form
3) documents pertaining the changes

Am I right? Many thanks.. :)
Looks good to me :). Make sure you send the supporting documents in the specified format!

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
rana_Quebec said:
after a v long time on this thread

i just have question that can my wife and daughter land in toroto than i will bring them here in motreal both are csq holders any body have experience please share

thanks
any urgent help will be highly appreciated

thanks

Pjk1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO-->WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
25 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11 Apr 2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
11 Apr 2015
Med's Request
10 May 2015
Med's Done....
01 Jun 2015,TLU -10 JUN 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 jul 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 jul 2015
Hello, need a help regarding working in Quebec..

I got my PR visa in july 2015 under FSW 2014... Though I got the PR without Quebec Nomination can I still work from Montreal?
I can do my Landing in Toronto, then move to Montreal once all formalities are done?

Can any one tell me if this is possible and is valid?Huh

Thanks much in advance...

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yousuf_bangash said:
No acknowledgment. Just Call to MIDI, Call Centre Representative will confirm its receipt. After "intent de rejeter", my docs received there on 1st-May-2015 and I am still waiting for final decision.
Today I called up MIDI and they asked me to call back after 2 weeks to confirm the receipt of documents. Though I am sure the courier was delivered on 29th july

legrand

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-10-2011
Doc's Request.
00-02-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ 25-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-01-2016 RPRF request 25-01-2016
Med's Request
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016 ; Med's received 09-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-03-2016
m81 said:
Dear all,

I am glad to see that a lot of information is still being shared in this forum. I have not been online for a very long time. Nothing had really happened since I received the AOR. While waiting for Quebec to make a decision, I decided to pursue a translation degree in a two-year programme in Canada (study permit). The idea being that even if the QSW doesnt work out, I could still have a chance to apply directly in federal or through the province (easier when you lived in Canada and hold a degree from the province, but would have to do process again though).

Anyway, I am sharing all this just to remind you not to give up. Alright, so this is what happened:

On Friday April 10, I received the email Intention de rejeter votre demande de certificat de sélection. What a blow! And it's so discouraging. It sure messed up my entire week-end. Asking documents that I already given, but the certification was done at the commissary (in my country that's how it's usually done, and back when I applied they didnt have specification who had to take care of certification). I wont go into too much details, but because me and I wife have different background and I moved quite a lot. I pretty had different documents to get from 4 different countries. :eek: :eek: I just can't describe the stress.

Out all the documents, there were two major ones that I couldn't get on time. Like they advise, I wrote a very detailed letter about the reason why I couldn't get them time and added proof that I made the necessary steps to get them. (e.g. my wife diploma had to be requested that takes 2,5 months to be processed once the office taking care of it gets the application, then it had to be certified at city hall and finally sent to me, so no way for me to have it with only 3 months). The other document was proof of my cotisation in US. I had given forms that I got from my employer back then, but they wanted from IRS or Social Security Administration. Well, I made the request to IRS for certified forms (takes 2,5 months) also. However, guess what? after about a month, IRS sends a letter telling me they cant sent it to me. I assumed they made a mistake on the records, but I was too mad to call and solved the issue. Either way, it was way too late. So I decided to go through the IRS website and print a copy of cotisation and also make a request to SSA. I adde a copy of that letter to CIC along with the documents I gathered and copy of cotisation from IRS website.

Well, I ended explaining the situation (in much more details to CIC, can you believe it :D :D). Part of me was just like, well I need to try, but I didnt believe in it anymore.

To my surprise, I received a brown package...The CSQ!

Anyway, I hope this helps you guys and give you some hope. Like I said, no matter what happens, do not be discouraged.
Thanks so much for the words of encouragement :). Keeping our faith and hope alive in this quebec process is the hardest part!

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Is there any special seal to notarized an electronic document ?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kool_007dude said:
Is there any special seal to notarized an electronic document ?
What document? Have you read the instructions regarding notorization/certification of documents?

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Lammawitch said:
What document? Have you read the instructions regarding notorization/certification of documents?
no... Send me the link

upinder

Aug 1, 2015
unlimited2access said:
Have u applied under regular skilled worker category or peq...abd wats ur aot, it all depends on ur points... Take us thru ur profile so that we can predict the time
I applied under the regular skilled worker category and my aot is B-tech computers. As far the total points calculated are 56.

upinder

Aug 1, 2015
aashu241 said:
# upinder bhai tusi koi education v kiti hai quebec vicho and kine months ho gaye tuhanu othe rehnde
bhai maine toronto se kiya hai 2yr diploma. Mujhe quebec mai 6months ho ge. Tumne bhi canada se apply kia ??

yousuf_bangash

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Mar-2011
Doc's Request.
11-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Apr-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
engineer2003 said:
Yousuf,

What's your file status ?
still waiting for final decision. docs reached MIDI on 1st May 2015 till now still on process.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kool_007dude said:
no... Send me the link
I beg your pardon ???? I'm going to be nice and assume that you did not intend to be as impolite as you sound here...

This link will help you:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en.pdf

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
yousuf_bangash said:
still waiting for final decision. docs reached MIDI on 1st May 2015 till now still on process.
I think u shud have got the reply by now. Most of the applicants get reply in less than 45 days after docs update.... Once call them and chk ur file status. Btw what docs did u submit in the last update

yousuf_bangash

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Mar-2011
Doc's Request.
11-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Apr-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
unlimited2access said:
I think u shud have got the reply by now. Most of the applicants get reply in less than 45 days after docs update.... Once call them and chk ur file status. Btw what docs did u submit in the last update
called yesterday and the response was same. docs received on 1st May and in-process. i updated my Bachelor of Computer Science maks sheets for all years and income tax and provident fund proof.