+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well..

I pray in my new year..I finish my immigration process successfully..& reach my dream of living in Canada.

Amen.

ImmiCa

Jul 23, 2010
Muscat OMAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This question goes to all who have previously applied.

"Application-selection-certificate-dyn.pdf" is the main application form and is editable PDF form which is very convenient.

While the other two required forms are "D21-A contract.pdf" and "Declaration-spouse.pdf" are NOT editable.

Can you guys confirm if this is the case and for the last two form I have to print them and then fill them out with PEN etc.

No big deal but I am just looking for the ease of editing and then printing ...

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
ImmiCa said:
This question goes to all who have previously applied.

"Application-selection-certificate-dyn.pdf" is the main application form and is editable PDF form which is very convenient.

While the other two required forms are "D21-A contract.pdf" and "Declaration-spouse.pdf" are NOT editable.

Can you guys confirm if this is the case and for the last two form I have to print them and then fill them out with PEN etc.

No big deal but I am just looking for the ease of editing and then printing ...
yes you are right. well you can use acrobat writer to fill out the these forms, it gives an option for entering text. i used the same method.

regards

senuphilip

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
money said:
Hi senuphilip

I send all my documents including french language and experience certificate. If u have any doubts just mention them thn i can give u reply... All the Best

Money
Hello Money

Is it possible can we speak? are you in India?

Few points

• Did you send copy of all educational certificates notarized /li]
    • How did you show the proof of fund
    • Did you learn french and then only you applied or before that?

Salut, Senu

money

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
File Transfer...
Processing Started:04-03-2015
Interview........
17-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oath Date : Nov 12, 2015
Hi senuphilip

I am in europe and i applied from here... i dont know about the processing from india.. i send only photocopys of my documents but not with notary... so i dont how abt thr!!!!!!!!

canadien85

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
INDIA.....MONTREAL.....INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
hong-kong (New Delhi)
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Nomination.....
Dec, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
JayAJay said:
@ Candadien 85

I would look at the file you posted when i get home. But from my understanding and research, in order to qualify for the priority treatment as a bach holder in chem Eng you need your degree to be Quebec diploma or ITS EQUIVALENT. Now if you have a permit your degree is auotomatically considered as a quebec diploma and you get 12 points plus proirity treatment. However it is not a requirement and one can still apply without the permit.

@ All
Does anyone know the acceptable grade of french in order to qualify for a CSQ even if you do not need the french language points to attain the 55 points for single applicant or 63 for couple.

hi jayajay.........

r u sure that our degree is ITS EQUIVALENT and we will get priority treatment................wts ITS by d way......n i think de will also do credential assessment 2 see whether our degree has same pattern or not....
REGARDING FRENCH....all though u got enough point bt u still need to show at-least beginner level just 2 assure them that u hav interest in french n u'll enhance
ur skills in french bcoz 1st language is french in Quebec n 4 getting jobs u need this.............

all members give ur valuable suggestions ...............

senuphilip

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadien85 said:
hi jayajay.........

r u sure that our degree is ITS EQUIVALENT and we will get priority treatment................wts ITS by d way......n i think de will also do credential assessment 2 see whether our degree has same pattern or not....
REGARDING FRENCH....all though u got enough point bt u still need to show at-least beginner level just 2 assure them that u hav interest in french n u'll enhance
ur skills in french bcoz 1st language is french in Quebec n 4 getting jobs u need this.............

all members give ur valuable suggestions ...............
@canadien85

Hope we can discuss, I meant we can talk if you are interested!!
Did you complete your application, when you are planning to send it?

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Senu

if your wife can learn french you ll get points...if you are falling the 57 points mark for a cuple then she has to learn french... if she wants to work in quebec then she has no choice but to learn french...as without french you cant work in quebec... its a rarity...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/dcs-workers/list-documents.html

check out the above link to see the list of documents to be sent.

Chikbiks

I have given DELF A1, A2, preparing for Delf B2 on 18 aug...and i find them ok..i heard on this forum only that Tefaq is a lil tough..just my opinion...i may be wrong..

Shahi

canadien85

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
hong-kong (New Delhi)
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Nomination.....
Dec, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Shahi said:
Senu

if your wife can learn french you ll get points...if you are falling the 57 points mark for a cuple then she has to learn french... if she wants to work in quebec then she has no choice but to learn french...as without french you cant work in quebec... its a rarity...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/dcs-workers/list-documents.html

Chikbiks

I have given DELF A1, A2, preparing for Delf B2 on 18 aug...and i find them ok..i heard on this forum only that Tefaq is a lil tough..just my opinion...i may be wrong..

Shahi
salut shahi...

it gr8 to hear tht u r giving B2 level..........keep it up.. which center u chose....
bravo
bonne chance..!

senuphilip

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shahi said:
Senu

Chikbiks

Shahi
@shahi

Thanks buddy!!!

I meant which all documents you have sent long with the application, i know about the link which you referred but it was personal question to you!!

If we both (me & wife) gets the visa then only i will go first and settle down and later on I will wife, I think that will OK right?

shahi, how about learning french ? is it very tough? even though I am working in a french based company I very afraid to learn it!!!
how do you feel coming up to this level!!!, please suggest

Regards
Senu

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Sorry Guys
One lil correction its DELF B1...its on 18 aug chandigarh India.

Shahi

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
@Senu...i snet my work exp letter, birth cerificate, Detail mark sheets,IELTS and Delf scores, passport pages...all of them notarized..i think its a wise decision to settle urself in quebec and then call ur wife there..

About french...depends on ur motivation and time availability..i had started french long before i had immigaration plans...and weni found it wud help in canada ..the motivation got even stronger..

With some effort i think you will od fine..its a beautiful language..and it grows on u with time...so giv it a shot!

Shahi

canadien85

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
hong-kong (New Delhi)
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Nomination.....
Dec, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Shahi said:
Sorry Guys
One lil correction its DELF B1...its on 18 aug chandigarh India.

Shahi
hi shahi..........

gr8 yaar ..u r giving it from chandigarh....i had also given A1 from thr.......it waz really a gr8 exp 4 me......awesome ambiance.....teachers r really gud...i had tought by madame randa n madame sadiya.......

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
guess wat madame randa has been my professeur for this and previous level...madame Sadiya takes some classes too!!..its a great experience here..

Shahi

canadien85

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
hong-kong (New Delhi)
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Nomination.....
Dec, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Shahi said:
guess wat madame randa has been my professeur for this and previous level...madame Sadiya takes some classes too!!..its a great experience here..

Shahi
salut shahi..

let me know when u will give d exam n also share d things wch will ask in test so every 1 can get benifit 4om that.........

bonne chance..!