Jul 23, 2010
Muscat OMAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Yes Immica i guess you are right me and Angeleye we both had submitted our application for QSW , but the difference is Angel has got his AOR but mine is on its way..hopefully i will be getting my AOR in a day or two..please pray for me.. ???

As far as french language is concerned angel has got his AOR without mentioning French language and i have enclosed my Enrollment certification of AF along with my application..You are also right if you are doing job than its difficult to get regular classes at any french teaching institute but i think taking french classes is much fruitful rather doing on ur own..
i hope @ angeleye agrees with me on this point...
@ Vikcy Don't worry, inshaAllah you will receive the AOR this week.

Yes, I agree that attending regular French classes is much better than doing on your own, but later has its own benefits of flexible schedule etc..

@ Angeleyes - don't you think you should mention to them, atleast now, that you are keen in learning learning French and doing courses to achieve it.

senuphilip

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shahi said:
Vicky

Just wait for now... i dont know what your level of french is...if its good then go for TEF...else wait..let them c what they ask from u!!

Senu

U can apply with just a letter of enrollment of french course..ofcourse during your file processing u need to take French exam tests like DELF or TEF..and update your embassy regularly..

Angel

Bro dont worry...u ll get a letter soon abt further processing

Shahi
@Shahi
Few points

• I am married, is it necessary that my wife should learn french and give exams while applying QSW
  • My wife is also working and she wants to work in future also, therefore whether knowledge of french is required?
  • What is the average processing time when we apply for the QSW?
  • We both husband and wife are working in IT (MIS) with more than 6 years of exp, in Quebec IT professional are welcomed or they may put restriction in the coming days as they did for FSW IT applicants

I am planning to do french course at the earliest.....please pray for me.

For me once the FSW train have left due to recent rule change, Hope I will make it for QSW!!

PRAISE THE LORD

Thanks
Senu

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
vickyRocks said:
Yes Immica i guess you are right me and Angeleye we both had submitted our application for QSW , but the difference is Angel has got his AOR but mine is on its way..hopefully i will be getting my AOR in a day or two..please pray for me.. ???

As far as french language is concerned angel has got his AOR without mentioning French language and i have enclosed my Enrollment certification of AF along with my application..You are also right if you are doing job than its difficult to get regular classes at any french teaching institute but i think taking french classes is much fruitful rather doing on ur own..
i hope @ angeleye agrees with me on this point...
@ shahi: u are totally rite. enrolling in classes bound you to learn the language, and you dont take it easy. thats the disadvanage when u learn on ur own.
@ immica: i aint enrolled in any course, then what proof i will provide to them...

ImmiCa

Jul 23, 2010
Muscat OMAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angeleye said:
@ shahi: u are totally rite. enrolling in classes bound you to learn the language, and you dont take it easy. thats the disadvanage when u learn on ur own.
@ immica: i aint enrolled in any course, then what proof i will provide to them...
This was exactly my initial question to you both.

I guess, what we can do is to write a statement, in Francais, detailing WHAT we have been doing to enhance our knowledge of French. Here we can list the websites, podcasts and the books that we been reading etc etc.

@Shahi, any advice from you dear?

senuphilip

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
money said:
Hi Shahi & All

I did see the country name in my address on e-cas, what should i do i send a case specific enquiry in july 22nd to know about my case status as well as indicating about the missing country name but i didnt got reply yet... please share ur suggestions

Thanks
Money
@Money,

What all documents you have sent with application of QSW, can give me the details!!!

Thanks

ImmiCa

Jul 23, 2010
Muscat OMAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salut Shahi,

Regarding proof of funds, a printed online statement of my bank account would be sufficient to include with application or I need a stamped statement with official bank stamp on it?

senuphilip

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ImmiCa said:
Salut Shahi,

Regarding proof of funds, a printed online statement of my bank account would be sufficient to include with application or I need a stamped statement with official bank stamp on it?
Salut Shahi / Immica

Is it required to show the proof of amount "Basic needs of principal family units for the three-month period after arrival in Québec"

It can't be shown latter at the time of landing or when the visa is stamped later on?
Please clarify on this

thanks
Senu

ImmiCa

Jul 23, 2010
Muscat OMAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
senuphilip said:
Salut Shahi / Immica

Is it required to show the proof of amount "Basic needs of principal family units for the three-month period after arrival in Québec"

It can't be shown latter at the time of landing or when the visa is stamped later on?
Please clarify on this

thanks
Senu
I'm pretty sure that the proof of funds is required when submitting your initial application.

Lets see what other guys say.

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
@Immica

Proof of funds are not need at the time of initial application... Yes your right we can send a letter detailing what we have been doing to learn french if we have not enrolled for any course.

@Angel..bro enroll in some course or try really hard to speak and listen french.

@Senu

your wife needs to learn french if you want to claim points for spouse language. She definitely needs to learn french if she wants to work in quebec. Regarding IT professionals ..i think its still a open market in quebec..in future though i dont know what will happen.

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
Hi fellow Quebec hopefuls,

Since submission of my application and receipt of AOR, I have had a few more jobs such as Teaching Assistant (in English and the course is for business english), Research Assistant and as multimedia technician. But core profession is in IT.

The question:

- Should I submit contracts for these new jobs and pay slips to show that I can do other jobs if I dont find job related to my profession upon landing or will it work against me.

- I receive e-pay slips - how can these be notarized??? I need to open the pdf for the notary public in front of my computer?

JayAJay

Aug 6, 2010
@Candadien 85

I would look at the file you posted when i get home. But from my understanding and research, in order to qualify for the priority treatment as a bach holder in chem Eng you need your degree to be Quebec diploma or ITS EQUIVALENT. Now if you have a permit your degree is auotomatically considered as a quebec diploma and you get 12 points plus proirity treatment. However it is not a requirement and one can still apply without the permit.

@All
Does anyone know the acceptable grade of french in order to qualify for a CSQ even if you do not need the french language points to attain the 55 points for single applicant or 63 for couple.

money

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
File Transfer...
Processing Started:04-03-2015
Interview........
17-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oath Date : Nov 12, 2015
money said:
Hi Shahi & All

I cant see the country name in my address on e-cas, what should i do, i send a case specific enquiry in july 22nd to know about my case status as well as indicating about the missing country name but i didnt got reply yet... please share ur suggestions

Thanks
Money

senuphilip

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shahi said:
@ Immica

Proof of funds are not need at the time of initial application... Yes your right we can send a letter detailing what we have been doing to learn french if we have not enrolled for any course.

@ Angel..bro enroll in some course or try really hard to speak and listen french.

@ Senu

your wife needs to learn french if you want to claim points for spouse language. She definitely needs to learn french if she wants to work in quebec. Regarding IT professionals ..i think its still a open market in quebec..in future though i dont know what will happen.
@shahi

• As i am the principal applicant and I will learning french and writing the exams, whether my wife also require to write the french exam to prove the proficiency
  • Shahi, I can see you have filed the application, what all documents you have submitted, can you clarify it detail, I meant did what all copy of certificate did you submit while applying
  • Did you show the proof of fund? if not how
  • Did you notarize all the certificate copy from high school level to PG, please clarify

money

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
File Transfer...
Processing Started:04-03-2015
Interview........
17-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oath Date : Nov 12, 2015
Hi senuphilip

I send all my documents including french language and experience certificate. If u have any doubts just mention them thn i can give u reply... All the Best

Money

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
Shahi, you mentioned that you felt DELF is easier than TefaQ in your previous post in this thread; why do you think that?