+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

KAMMAR

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Does any one know where to register for TEF in Edmonton, Alberta ?

The only office I found is in Ottawa !!!

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
@godofwar...it is not necesaary to submit proof of language initially...but it will cause delay in your processing...and interview schedules are released every two months...

Shahi

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Hi guys!
My congrats to QUE he got his interview well..and form me its been one day i have posted my application for CSW..im really worried, what will going to happen...lots of questions are in my mind...hope to hear a positive response from them...

Guys pray form me...

Also i would like to thanks all of fmy friends specially angel,lirjan ( he is away from couple of days)shahi,wings and very one. sorry if i miss some body...

Merci

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Hello vicky,

Dont worry...Everything will be fine...!!!

Shahi

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shahi said:
@ Iceberg..bro i think he has to stay for one year in canada before he can apply from there!!..

Shahi

Yes, sure, you are right Shahi (as always ;D)..at least one year of legal stay in Canada.

Good luck.

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

Please do not panic about the French.
I have received a document, actually it's well published on Quebec Gov. site, in which there is the statistics for 2010 1st. trimester.

It reads the following..

<<
Par ailleurs, les immigrants qui déclarent une connaissance unique de l'anglais ou ceux qui ne connaissent ni le français ni l'anglais
ont vu leur volume croître dans des proportions similaires : 11,7 % et 11,5 % respectivement.

>>

Translation..
<<
In addition, the immigrants who have declared a knowledge of only english, or those who don't know neither french nor english have their volume (in percentage to all applicants) increased with similar proportions: 11.7% et 11.5% respectively.
>>

According to the accompanying illustration chart, a total of 17.9% of applicants know neither french nor english & 17.1% know only english.

What I am trying to say is..

French is important?! YES, absolutely.
But it's not the "only sole" criteria of acceptance.
So do not make it a reason for scare & panic..deal with it upon its normal stature.
Yes we need to speak french to survive the life in a french speaking province; but as u can see..there were immigrants who don't speak french..maybe they are learning now..i don't object :D!

Do some applicants pass the interview in English?! YES!..our buddy QUE100 has just did.
I personally know guys who don't speak french at allll..have passed the interviewS as well..& will land within this month in Canada!!

I see..we only need CONFIDENCE & PATIENCE to go on in this journey.

Wish you all the very best of luck :)

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Nice Bro Iceberg..

Shahi

daffodils05

Jun 16, 2010
Currently I am in England. All my education and some other documents(like birth , marrige certificates) are belongs to my home country. Where can I notarized my documents form? my home country or from England (I do have all orignals here with me).

I don't understand the paragraph below, taken form the visa specific documents for CSQ: if any one can explain.

All copies of the documents listed below must be authenticated by the institution that is custodian of the original or by lawful authority duly authorized to certify a copy of a document that is to say, a copy of which the original can be traced.

daffodils05

Jun 16, 2010
Iceberg7 said:
Hey guys,

Please do not panic about the French.
I have received a document, actually it's well published on Quebec Gov. site, in which there is the statistics for 2010 1st. trimester.

It reads the following..

<<
Par ailleurs, les immigrants qui déclarent une connaissance unique de l'anglais ou ceux qui ne connaissent ni le français ni l'anglais
ont vu leur volume croître dans des proportions similaires : 11,7 % et 11,5 % respectivement.

>>

Translation..
<<
In addition, the immigrants who have declared a knowledge of only english, or those who don't know neither french nor english have their volume (in percentage to all applicants) increased with similar proportions: 11.7% et 11.5% respectively.
>>

According to the accompanying illustration chart, a total of 17.9% of applicants know neither french nor english & 17.1% know only english.

What I am trying to say is..

French is important?! YES, absolutely.
But it's not the "only sole" criteria of acceptance.
So do not make it a reason for scare & panic..deal with it upon its normal stature.
Yes we need to speak french to survive the life in a french speaking province; but as u can see..there were immigrants who don't speak french..maybe they are learning now..i don't object :D!

Do some applicants pass the interview in English?! YES!..our buddy QUE100 has just did.
I personally know guys who don't speak french at allll..have passed the interviewS as well..& will land within this month in Canada!!

I see..we only need CONFIDENCE & PATIENCE to go on in this journey.

Wish you all the very best of luck :)
Thanks
I was so confused.......
I will definately start French course, but was confused whether to speak properly or not till interview
It helps me alot.

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
@ daffodils ...regarding the certificate from original institution means any degrees must be on the letter head or original sealed transcripts..

But i sent just the notarized copy..and it worked fine till now..

If you have stayed for more than a year in England then you can send to BIQ Paris...else to the visa office which covers your home country... Its not important where you get the documents attested from..but which office to send to..!!

Shahi

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi daffodils,

You are always welcome.

Regarding your question, I may oppose Shahi (for the first time) in this matter.
The documents should be attested from your country, as England authorities have nothing to do with approving & accrediting the documents!

Normally the ministry of foreign affairs of your country should do that regarding all your documents.
As far as I know, this could be done in your country's embassy if you live abroad. To stamp it & certify the correctness & originality of the documents/certificates.

As for college/university transcripts, almost all university around the world would issue english (or even french) certificates & transcripts without the need to translate the "native-language" cert.
This could be attested as well.

As for the BIQ you should submit your file to, I agree with Shahi that u can submit to Paris BIQ as long as u have stayed in UK legally for at least 1 year.

Cheers ;)

daffodils05

Jun 16, 2010
Thanks Shahi and Iceberg7 for your valueable suggestions. I do have all my documents in English(degrees, certificates). The issue is where to notarized . As of my understanding, Iceberg is correct. I need to send all my orignal documents to my home country for notarization. Notarized from court with golden seal will work? If I'll send my orignal university transcripts, would they still need to be notarized?

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daffodils05,

Yes, the original certs should be notarized as well.

But you dont have to send the original documents along with your application to the BIQ, just copies of certified documents.

On later stages, they would ask you to provide the originals.

Try to check your country's embassy in UK to know whether it's possible to attest/certify your docs or not, instead to sending them back to your country.
This should work!

ravi11

Star Member
Oct 19, 2009
Thanks Que for your response.

Does any one know details about " obtaining a license to practice profession in Québec". i am having almost 10 years experience. Do i need to go for the test even though and what is it like exactly. Any one who knows about this, please explain. I am providing the website addres for this issue.

www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/regulated-professions/professional-order.htm

narmeen

Nov 17, 2009
Hi everybody,
Guess what?
Got my medical.
I'm extremely happy :D
Well thanks for the support and encouragement of each and every member.
I will pray for everyone to have their as well.
Best of luck.
Will do medical in two weeks times.
Please pray for me as well.
A bientot.