Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
bosschips said:
Depending on the outcome of my FSW application. Lately, I have realized that applying to Quebec might not be the best for my nursing career. Recently, I have been assigned to manage our hospital's hemodialysis unit. With this transition, I have found it to be the most rewarding and would like to master this specialty in the future. If I continue to migrate to Quebec, I have to start from zero in contrast to applying to an Anglophone province, transition to the profession will be a breeze. I'd continue to Quebec if there was no choice but the FSW program opened and it is a better bet for me.

I am still waiting for the results of my IELTS which will be available on the 23rd. Who knows, tides change easily.

Good luck to all applicants!
I think which ever province you go in Canada, you will definitely start from zero and go back to being a bedside RN. The NOC 3011 that you are applying for requires you to have a degree in management in Canada and have an experience as bedside RN which will take years. To be an RN, it would normally take 2-3 years as stated by my former colleagues who are already there. How much more if you want to become a Nurse Manager. I think you need to be more realistic with your goals bosschips. Be it in Quebec or other provinces, you will still go through the same process. Transition to being a bedside RN according to my former colleagues in Canada is definitely not a breeze.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spanky84us said:
I think which ever province you go in Canada, you will definitely start from zero and go back to being a bedside RN. The NOC 3011 that you are applying for requires you to have a degree in management in Canada and have an experience as bedside RN which will take years. To be an RN, it would normally take 2-3 years as stated by my former colleagues who are already there. How much more if you want to become a Nurse Manager. I think you need to be more realistic with your goals bosschips. Be it in Quebec or other provinces, you will still go through the same process. Transition to being a bedside RN according to my former colleagues in Canada is definitely not a breeze.
I am aware of that and I am pertaining to the language barrier in Quebec. I think the process will be much easier for me if the language of instruction is in English.

luxvestra

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
bosschips said:
Depending on the outcome of my FSW application. Lately, I have realized that applying to Quebec might not be the best for my nursing career. Recently, I have been assigned to manage our hospital's hemodialysis unit. With this transition, I have found it to be the most rewarding and would like to master this specialty in the future. If I continue to migrate to Quebec, I have to start from zero in contrast to applying to an Anglophone province, transition to the profession will be a breeze. I'd continue to Quebec if there was no choice but the FSW program opened and it is a better bet for me.

I am still waiting for the results of my IELTS which will be available on the 23rd. Who knows, tides change easily.

If I have the experience that you have then no doubt I'll prioritize FSW over QSW. No language barrier and faster processing are two of the advantages of the former. No matter what path you'll decide to take, the end goal is still to land in Canada as PR. Of course, It's you who can really assess what program that truly fits your qualifications. Good luck in deciding! ;D

As for me, I'll definitely stick with QSW. I'm not qualified in FSW anyway. hehehe :p

miro_ge

Jul 14, 2014
Hello,

I would like to know if the canadian embassy in Paris will keep my original passport when I submit my application in person? I am asking this because I am a resident of Switzerland and I will have to travel back once the application is submitted in Paris, and I would be more confortable travelling WITH a passport.

This concerns a Temporary Resident Visa and a Work Permit application.

Thanks!

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I don't understand why people apply Canada who is from Europe, America, middle east.
They already leave very very good economical country. We should apply because nothing will happens next 100 years because of our Faking corruption politician.

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
mapsora said:
Hello,
I don't understand why people apply Canada who is from Europe, America, middle east.
They already leave very very good economical country. We should apply because nothing will happens next 100 years because of our Faking corruption politician.
The only différence between your politicians and the european ones for example is that the european ones are better at hiding their corruption and then Making laws to protect themselves from being found out!!!

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
25-4-2015 ecas 3rd line 5-5-2015
Interview........
I hope it will be waive...
bosschips said:

Same here @ bosschips. Im currently working in Saudi Arabia w' my wife & 2 kids for almost 10 yrs now. I filed my application in Quebec last Aug 2, 2013 & got my Aor & file no Dec 3, 2013. But no feedback yet. When FSW open for nurses last May I decided to apply & do my WES & asked for another copy of my IELTS. Finally my application for FSW was filed last June 16, 2014. My Noc is 3012, I hope I will receive a positive feedback w' my application in FSW. If that time comes I have to withdraw my application in Quebec since language is the first & primary problem, second very slow processing unlike FSW. Actually because I dont have a choice that's why I go for Quebec but since nurses are included in 50 occupations I have to take the chance before all programs will be close.I spent a lot for my immigration application in canada but I just hope & pray that God will help me in fulfilling my dream.

mickeymouse21

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
cutiecuterl said:
HI mickymouse.
I have lodged my application last april 26, 2014
Got my AOR last june 18,2014
are you a nurse also from the philippines? you must be lucky because you only waited for 2 months to get your AOR.

dreamcan2014

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Hi,
I am very upset from quebec immigration system. People are waiting from 2011 for CQS. We new comers 2013-2014 do not when will get CQS. there is even not single good news from any person about CQS. Everybody waiting for CQS. Those who are luck get CQS with in 12 to 18 months.

fr3ak

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
[glow=black,2,300][color=white][b]s149[/b][/color][/glow]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[glow=blue,2,300][color=yellow][b]March 20, 2014[/b][/color][/glow]
Doc's Request.
[glow=purple,2,300][color=orange][b]July 26, 2016[/b][/color][/glow]
Nomination.....
[img]http://goo.gl/bxa3ot[/img]
AOR Received.
[glow=blue,2,300][color=yellow][b]Nov 24, 2014[/b][/color][/glow][img]http://dvcm.daisypath.com/Y2sop3.png[/img]
cutiecuterl said:
HI mickymouse.
I have lodged my application last april 26, 2014
Got my AOR last june 18,2014
oh my that's fast! :eek: wish mine will come soon...

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all Indians who applied for CSQ recently:

What proof did you attach to show Social Security Contributions ?

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luxvestra said:
If I have the experience that you have then no doubt I'll prioritize FSW over QSW. No language barrier and faster processing are two of the advantages of the former. No matter what path you'll decide to take, the end goal is still to land in Canada as PR. Of course, It's you who can really assess what program that truly fits your qualifications. Good luck in deciding! ;D

As for me, I'll definitely stick with QSW. I'm not qualified in FSW anyway. hehehe :p
Synergist07 said:
Same here @ bosschips. Im currently working in Saudi Arabia w' my wife & 2 kids for almost 10 yrs now. I filed my application in Quebec last Aug 2, 2013 & got my Aor & file no Dec 3, 2013. But no feedback yet. When FSW open for nurses last May I decided to apply & do my WES & asked for another copy of my IELTS. Finally my application for FSW was filed last June 16, 2014. My Noc is 3012, I hope I will receive a positive feedback w' my application in FSW. If that time comes I have to withdraw my application in Quebec since language is the first & primary problem, second very slow processing unlike FSW. Actually because I dont have a choice that's why I go for Quebec but since nurses are included in 50 occupations I have to take the chance before all programs will be close.I spent a lot for my immigration application in canada but I just hope & pray that God will help me in fulfilling my dream.
Exactly @ Synergist07! I share the same sentiments! Keep me posted with your FSW application! :)

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
Synergist07 said:
I wish i had the means to apply for FSWP (like you guys-synergist07 and bosschips)...I just received a letter from BIQ-Damas telling me that i am NOT included on this year's selection mission interview... :(..