QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jenalby said:
Don worry friend this how they are treating Indian applicants,atleast be happy they finally touched your application.I believe it's a good sign,you may be called for next interview slot or you may receive a waiver...Good luck..I think nowadays they are asking for certified notarised copies of the docs,do u remember what kind of copies did u submit to them before.I think you could hardly remember as it's been 4 years now,but just try to remember ...
Dear jenalb

i send all certified copies when applied to quebec.Secondly they have asked for some proof of my business establishment bcoz when i applied i was in my own business which i show in my application.
And they have asked my MBA marksheets and my ITRS for the last five years before i applied to quebec.

Regards

Miggie

Jul 10, 2014
Pasay
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Is this forum for fellow applicants only or there are professional advice from some immigration officer or something, too?

I wanted to know if it is advisable for me to get pregnant now before my AOR arrives, or should I wait until I reach Quebec?

Application was sent March 9, 2014.

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
According to the email sent to various 2011 applicants;

Note: If you can not provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums, you must provide the original or certified true copy of the original proof of payment of the income tax.

watch out

Documents issued by an employer and electronic documents are not accepted as proof of social security contributions or the payment of income tax.

In Pakistan,

1) it's your employer who gives "Certificate or Collection and/or deduction certificate" OR
2) There is CPR=Computerized Payment Receipt is the electronic copy of payment of receipt by the FBR (Federal Board of Revenue). It can be verified online from the FBR website, so, they should accept it.
3) Income Tax Return receipt is also in electronic form which is called Acknowledgement

But according to this email, they are not going to accept it???? What other document can we provide for payment of income tax??? All Pakistanis applicants, please reply!!!

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec8899 said:

Note: If you can not provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums, you must provide the original or certified true copy of the original proof of payment of the income tax.

watch out

Documents issued by an employer and electronic documents are not accepted as proof of social security contributions or the payment of income tax.

In Pakistan,

1) it's your employer who gives "Certificate or Collection and/or deduction certificate" OR
2) There is CPR=Computerized Payment Receipt is the electronic copy of payment of receipt by the FBR (Federal Board of Revenue). It can be verified online from the FBR website, so, they should accept it.
3) Income Tax Return receipt is also in electronic form which is called Acknowledgement

But according to this email, they are not going to accept it???? What other document can we provide for payment of income tax??? All Pakistanis applicants, please reply!!!
Dear quebec8899

Keep one thing in mind that this time their intension is very clear and very partial towards Asians in particularly Indian,Pakistanis and Bangladesi bcoz i have noticed that they ask such documents to Asians only
you can see whole forum and you will not find any applicant other than Asian who is asked for all documents once again.
So dont expect that things will go according to our expectations and plan something else
By the way when did u applied

Regards

Anrick

Jul 6, 2014
hi there,

I have a question about the points calculation of Spouse's Language proficiency.

On the Quebec immigration website it says maximum of 3 points for Listening and 3 for speaking.

But can anyone tell me the breakdown points on this.

I mean how much points for A1 A2 B1 B2 C1 C2 for spouse language ...

e mal me at rakesh_kumar23 at hotmail dot com please

Thanks.......

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
darshmodi said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear Jimmy and other friends

I am march 2011 Applicant from India and i also get the email for documents update and they have asked for almost
all the documents and that is after more than 38 months......

Thanks Quebec for treating Asians like this........

Regards
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Well they do not treat in this way only Asian applicants
I'm July 2011 applicant from Albania (Europe) and I received email for update documents last year in september and I sent all documents that they require in November 2013. Last week I called to visa office Montreal for confirmed that they received my documents, and they answer to me that they will send to me this week a letter. I don't know what is the subject of this letter. ::)

I hope for the best :)

im4canada

Feb 25, 2012
darshmodi said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear Jimmy and other friends

I am march 2011 Applicant from India and i also get the email for documents update and they have asked for almost
all the documents and that is after more than 38 months......

Thanks Quebec for treating Asians like this........

Regards
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Hi darshmodi.
Now HongKong BIQ missed documents? hahhahaha

Dear All,
As i post before they are re-calculating our points based on new rules they published and based on that they will call us for the interview it is clearly mention in their NPI which link already posted.

So guys please do not misguide others in the forum.

DogAdmirer

Jul 11, 2014
quebec8899 said:

watch out

In Pakistan,

I think that they have sent the same standard email to almost all applicants. So what would be the alternate if somebody doesn't have income tax return of those years that they have asked to almost every applicant in email.

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
13-05-2014 But filed opened in 25/04/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application. French A1 finished but certificate not yet received.
Miggie said:
Is this forum for fellow applicants only or there are professional advice from some immigration officer or something, too?

I wanted to know if it is advisable for me to get pregnant now before my AOR arrives, or should I wait until I reach Quebec?

[/quote

We are also nurse couple. We sent our file on Nov 2013 and recvd AOR on April 2014. So it will take min 5 to 6 months to hear from them and the whole process may take morethan 2 yrs. So you can go ahead.

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
es said:
Well they do not treat in this way only Asian applicants
I'm July 2011 applicant from Albania (Europe) and I received email for update documents last year in september and I sent all documents that they require in November 2013. Last week I called to visa office Montreal for confirmed that they received my documents, and they answer to me that they will send to me this week a letter. I don't know what is the subject of this letter. ::)

I hope for the best :)
Dear es

can you share which documents they have demanded from you??

Regards

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Anrick said:
hi there,

I have a question about the points calculation of Spouse's Language proficiency.

On the Quebec immigration website it says maximum of 3 points for Listening and 3 for speaking.

But can anyone tell me the breakdown points on this.

I mean how much points for A1 A2 B1 B2 C1 C2 for spouse language ...

e mal me at rakesh_kumar23 at hotmail dot com please

Thanks.......
Hello! For spouse or partner points as follows:

A1, A2, B1 = o points
B2= 2 points
C1, c2=3 points

source: http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/gpi-npi/npi_2013/npi2013-016.pdf

Hope it helps and solves your question

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec Immigration Update!

As of July 4, 2014

Quebec Skilled Workers apps received: 4463 out of 6500 CAP

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/informations/rules-procedures.html

:p :D ;D :eek: 8) ??? ::) :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ;)

Miggie

Jul 10, 2014
Pasay
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
jacobj said:
Miggie said:

[/quote

We are also nurse couple. We sent our file on Nov 2013 and recvd AOR on April 2014. So it will take min 5 to 6 months to hear from them and the whole process may take morethan 2 yrs. So you can go ahead.

Thanks Jacobj for answering my question. :)

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
darshmodi said:
Dear es

can you share which documents they have demanded from you??

Regards

This is Annex A with all doc that I sent in november 2013. Anex B is the same for all.

ANNEXE A

DOCUMENTS À FOURNIR

Veuillez nous retourner la présente liste accompagnée du ou des documents cochés ci-dessous.

DEMANDE DE CERTIFICAT DE SÉLECTION DU QUÉBEC

ÉTUDES ET FORMATION
· Copie certifiée conforme des certificats ou diplômes d'études secondaires générales ou diplômes de maturité
Pour : Requérant principal R Conjointe R
· Original de la traduction :

· Copie certifiée conforme des relevés de notes correspondant aux diplômes d'études secondaires générales ou diplôme de maturité et la liste des cours pour toutes les années d'études qui ont mené à l'obtention de ces diplômes, si les noms des cours ne sont pas mentionnés sur le relevé de notes

EXPÉRIENCE PROFESSIONNELLE ACQUISE AU COURS DES CINQ DERNIÈRES ANNÉES
Pour chaque emploi ou stage déclaré dans la demande de certificat de sélection :
· Original ou copie certifiée conforme de l'attestation ou du certificat de travail (Les contrats de travail et les promesses d'embauche ne sont pas acceptés.)

Et s'il y a lieu
· Photocopie du livret ou carnet de travail

ATTENTION
Les attestations ou certificats de travail doivent être produits sur du papier à en-tête de l'entreprise et contenir les renseignements suivants :
§ La durée de l'emploi (date du début et date de la fin de l'emploi)
§ Le nombre d'heures travaillées par semaine
§ Les postes que vous avez occupés ainsi que la période durant laquelle vous avez occupé ces postes
§ Une brève description des tâches
§ Les coordonnées de l'employeur (incluant le numéro de téléphone)
Le nom de la personne signataire doit y être inscrit lisiblement, et le document doit être signé et daté.

· Photocopie des trois dernières fiches de paie de l'emploi actuel

ATTESTATION DE LA LÉGALITÉ DE VOTRE EXPÉRIENCE PROFESSIONNELLE
· Original ou copie certifiée conforme de preuve des cotisations sociales ou preuve d'exonération du paiement des primes de sécurité sociale
Pour : Requérant principal R Conjoint ou conjointe R
Remarque : S'il vous est impossible de fournir une preuve de cotisations sociales ou une preuve d'exonération du paiement des primes de sécurité sociale, vous devez fournir la preuve du paiement de l'impôt sur le revenu.