AOR Received.
04-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Application
la mer said:
Madame ....

Objet : Convocation à une entrevue de sélection

Madame,

Pour faire suite à votre demande de certificat de sélection, nous vous convoquons à une entrevue qui sera menée par un conseiller ou une conseillère à l'immigration du Québec et qui se tiendra à :

Lieu : Roosevelt House

6, avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt

75008 PARIS

France
Felicitation

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
la mer said:
Madame ....

Madame,

Pour faire suite à votre demande de certificat de sélection, nous vous convoquons à une entrevue qui sera menée par un conseiller ou une conseillère à l'immigration du Québec et qui se tiendra à :

75008 PARIS

France

Felicitations et bonne chance

vikastoj

Mar 1, 2013
Punjab, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
BACC-ans (U002)
App. Filed.......
Re-applied in 2 December 2016
Doc's Request.
Landing Fee. 16 March 2017
AOR Received.
23 February 2017
File Transfer...
VO New Delhi 15 March 2017
Med's Request
15-9-2017
Med's Done....
16-9-2017
dreamcan2014 said:
Hello every body,
Its good to hear that they come to Asia for selection interview. But i think for India, we have to wait for Oct-Nov-Dec 2014 slat. I got AOR May-2014. I think end of year they will call for interview for all previous applicant who are waiting for since 2011 to 2013. So, its good opportunity for them. Hope all of them get CQS.
I have only question, will they call for interview who applied after 1st august 2013? Because its very difficult to call all of them. they will come only 10 days in India and how they will finish all the interview in 10 days?

In India there are so many applicants and many of them waiting for CQS for long times.

Any way best of luck for every body.

Dear DreamCan
Thanks for your valueable information but from where you have got this information. Kindly share with us so that we can understand the possibilities.

THanks

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
la mer said:
Madame ....

Madame,

75008 PARIS

France
What date di they give you?

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
I am an applicant with MBA (Finance), MS (Project Management) and B.Com. How many points I get for AOT (Area of training)? Am I priority applicant?

I initially applied for CSQ in March, 2012 but because the file was received 1 day after the new fees was adopted, my file was returned and hence I re-applied the next day of receiving my file in November, 2012 and received the file opening acknowledgement in March, 2013. My questions are;

1) Will they consider my file in the lot of March 2012 or November, 2012?
2) When should I expect to have the interview or CSQ? NOTE: I have updated my file with B1 Listening and B1 speaking results of TCF pour Quebec and I am trying to get B2, hopefully in next 3-4 months, I will be able to get it and then I intend to update my file again.
3) IMCC website states that they are trying to remove the backlog, so, do you think the processing will be done sooner?

REST of details: Age : 29, IELTS (English Listening 8, Speaking 6.5, Writing 6.5, Reading 7 Total 7 ), Unmarried, country: Pakistan, Management Experience : 2.5 years until November, 2012

khan1984

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
02/20/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ernie84 said:
New selection missions have been released on the Quebec immi website. http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf
Thanks for such a great news mate.

khan1984

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
02/20/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
bosschips said:
It's true! Asia is in!!! Yey! :p

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

Cebu - September 29 - October 10
Hong Kong - September 8 -Sept 19

Check your inbox for new e-mails from time to time. Don't forget to check out your spam box.

Happy Samedi Quebec applicants! Tongue

Finally some light at the end of the tunnel!
Congratulations Mate!!!! Finally we got the mission!!!!! Good Luck!!!!!!

khan1984

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
02/20/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
darshmodi said:
Hello Friends

They are coming to Asia for 20 working days but do they called Indians out of India??

And did anyone get email for interview waiting or invitation??

please share

Regards
Its too early to say anything at this stage but atleast they have sent a mission for Asia which I think is a big move!!!!! Until now BIQ Asia was stagnant!!!! Lets hope for the best!!!!!

luxvestra

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
la mer said:
Madame ....

Madame,

75008 PARIS

France
Congratulations! Good luck in your interview! :)

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
tonyzkaria said:
Good dat to all
I have applied for Quebec immigration in October 2012 and received file number in may 2013.Still now I have not received any updates regarding my file.Can any one say why there is this much delay in file processing.
Thank you
Hi Tony,
Even I have got the same timeline as yours,this is how they are treating Indian files even though we both have AOT which actually should be under priority..I don't know what do they mean by it..By the way I tried to send you a PM ,but it says your inbox is full...Now all that we can do is to wait for the dice to be rolled..:p

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
OMG! You are a nurse and are waiting for 2 years for CSQ???? But isn't Nurse in Group A with 16 marks (AOT)? How long will it take for non-priority candidates like MBA (Finance) or B.Com?

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
darshmodi said:
Hello Friends

This is to inform you that BIQ Montreal has lost so many files of the old applicants that is 2011....

Because so many peoples are getting e-mail for the documents and new forms so those from 2011 are getting those kind
of e-mails please update.

Regards
Sandip Modi
What documents are they asking for? Is it because CTC definition changed over the period of time??? What if it's not possible to make a document on the format of CTC as defined in the new forms??? E.g. Most of the employers have a specific format of experience certificate, they cann't issue an experience certificate as mentioned in the forms of QSC. What to do then?

luxvestra

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
quebec8899 said:
What documents are they asking for? Is it because CTC definition changed over the period of time??? What if it's not possible to make a document on the format of CTC as defined in the new forms??? E.g. Most of the employers have a specific format of experience certificate, they cann't issue an experience certificate as mentioned in the forms of QSC. What to do then?
If it's possible, you can make your certificate yourself and let the HR or your superior perhaps to edit and sign it afterwards. That's what I did. It doesn't hurt to charm your way to let them understand your plight. :)

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
jimmy80 said:
after 37 months from the day of applying for CSQ, yesterday i Got an e-amil to update and provider the non provided documents.
following the e-mail:
Objet : Documents manquants ou non conformes et mise à jour de votre dossier
Monsieur,
Nous avons reçu votre demande de certificat de sélection du Québec. Nous avons cependant constaté que certains documents demandés n'ont pas été fournis ou que leur format n'est pas conforme à ce qui est exigé (original, copie certifiée conforme ou photocopie). Pour pouvoir traiter votre demande, nous avons besoin du ou des documents cochés dans la liste ci-jointe. (Voir annexe A)
Vous devez également nous transmettre, documents à l'appui, toute nouvelle information (mise à jour) utile à l'analyse de votre dossier. Exemples : nouveau diplôme, ajout d'une personne à charge. (Voir annexe B)
ANNEXE A

DOCUMENTS À FOURNIR

Veuillez nous retourner la présente liste accompagnée du ou des documents cochés ci-dessous.

Pièces justificatives sur l'identité et l'état civil

· Copie certifiée conforme de votre acte de naissance

Pour : Requérant principal ou requérante principale R Conjoint ou conjointe R

· Original de la traduction :

· Copie certifiée conforme à l'original du certificat de mariage, de divorce ou d'annulation de mariage

Chaque enfant qui vous accompagne

Photocopie des pages du passeport de chaque enfant, indiquant l'identité, la date de délivrance et d'expiration ainsi que toute modification apportée à ces renseignements

Pour : Chaque enfant qui vous accompagne R

statut de résident dans un pays autre que le pays de citoyenneté

· Photocopie du permis ou titre de séjour d'une durée de validité d'au moins 12 mois, délivré par les autorités du pays de résidence temporaire actuel

Études et formation

· Copie certifiée conforme de vos certificats, diplômes ou attestations universitaires

· Copie certifiée conforme des relevés de notes correspondant aux diplômes universitaires présentés et la liste des cours pour toutes les années d'études qui ont mené à l'obtention de ces diplômes, si les noms des cours ne sont pas mentionnés sur le relevé de notes

Expérience professionnelle acquise au cours des cinq dernières années

Pour chaque emploi ou stage déclaré dans la demande de certificat de sélection :

· Original ou copie certifiée conforme de l'attestation ou du certificat de travail (Les contrats de travail et les promesses d'embauche ne sont pas acceptés.)

ATTENTION

Les attestations ou certificats de travail doivent être produits sur du papier à en-tête de l'entreprise et contenir les renseignements suivants :

§ La durée de l'emploi (date du début et date de la fin de l'emploi);

§ Le nombre d'heures travaillées par semaine;

§ Les postes que vous avez occupés ainsi que la période durant laquelle vous avez occupé ces postes;

§ Une brève description des tâches;

§ Les coordonnées de l'employeur (incluant le numéro de téléphone);

§ Le nom de la personne signataire doit y être inscrit lisiblement, et le document doit être signé et daté.

· Photocopie des trois dernières fiches de paie de l'emploi actuel

attestation de la légalité de votre expérience professionnelle au cours des cinq dernières années

· Original ou copie certifiée conforme de preuve des cotisations sociales ou preuve d'exonération du paiement des primes de sécurité sociale

Remarque : S'il vous est impossible de fournir une preuve de cotisations sociales ou une preuve d'exonération du paiement des primes de sécurité sociale, vous devez fournir l'original ou la copie certifiée conforme à l'original de la preuve du paiement de l'impôt sur le revenu.

ATTENTION

Les documents émis par un employeur et les documents électroniques ne sont pas acceptés comme preuve des cotisations sociales ou du paiement de l'impôt sur le revenu.
déclarations

· Formulaire original de la Déclaration sur les valeurs communes de la société québécoise, dûment rempli et signé. Cette déclaration est incluse dans le formulaire Demande de certificat de sélection (A-0520-AF)

Pour : Conjoint ou conjointe R (la conjointe doit signer elle-même)

· Formulaire original de la Déclaration d'un candidat ou d'une candidate exerçant une profession ou un métier réglementés (A-0527-JF), dûment rempli et signé

Remarque : Si vous soumettez des documents ou des parties de documents dans une autre langue que le français ou l'anglais, vous devez fournir l'original de la traduction faite par un traducteur reconnu. L'original de la traduction doit comporter le sceau du traducteur reconnu. Les textes, les sceaux et les signatures du document original doivent être traduits.
1) I'm so sorry to hear what happened with you. I can't understand why your file took so long (37 months)??? Was it delayed because your language of french was not enough? Did you get some 12-16 months time to improve your french earlier???

2) Thanks for sharing the email content. That states any certificate from employer or electronic forms for the proof of income tax are not accepted???? That has to be from 3rd party (income tax authority direct)???