Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Pak_UK said:
********************* Interview on 10 June **************************
My interview was 45 minutes long and was all in french. I was not allowed to speak English at all.

Interviewing agent was lady, very serious and firm.

She started talking about why I am here, what will happen next if I get selected or rejected. She asked me to show the passport and work permit and confirmed the date of expiry.

She confirmed few details with me. Of my address (that I confirmed that I have changed my accommodation and showed her proof, but she didn't ask for any change of address form, or she even returned the copy of lease agreement), confirmed my phone number, my marital status and also my date of birth. Other questions include

* What you have studied? She didn't ask for documents though
* Where do you work?
* Where do you live?
* Show me your tax certificates & recent employment certificate (she wanted a copy that I didn't have so she made a copy of it)
* What do you do at work? Your JD? (this is where I asked her whether I can respond in English and she said no you have applied for Quebec and you should be able to explain in French, however I managed to give her the answer)
* where do you want to settle in Quebec? & Why (I said Montreal & gave the reason. I also told her that my employer is in Montreal and I have contacted HR there already - she was very happy with the answer)
* What do you know about Quebec?
* Who is the prime minister of Quebec?
* What is the minimum salary in Quebec?
* Show me your CV? (that I did, and she asked me to give her my French version of CV? that I didn't have, but I said I didn't realize it and that's a very good idea and I should have the French version, I will make it as soon as possible)
* For how long you have been learning French (I said 12 months)
* Where did you study French and tell me duration for each (AF = 2 months, Inlingua = 1.5 Months, Rosetta Stones = 12 Months) she was shocked that AF only 2 months, and asked me about Rosetta Stones (I showed her the print out of registration and explained how that works and she smiled)
* Where will you work in Quebec, do you know any employers (I showed her the list of all Banks in Montreal and list of 50 recruiters that I had contacted and I said it's difficult to get an offer sitting UK and she agreed and explained herself why this happens)
* Do you have any friends in Quebec? I said no but I have contacted so many people via forums, also Muslim and Pakistani communities there.. she asked me the names and again I gave her list of names and contact details on communities.
* How did you contact them?
* How these communities will help you in Quebec?
* What personal qualities you have that will make you successful at work?
*What will happen next if you become successful?
* Have you ever visited Quebec?
* What your job titles is called in Quebec? Under what titles you can work in Quebec? I showed her the list of Job adverts I printed where I can work under 10-15 different job titles.

She didn't take any of the application forms or certificates. As the interview went on she started helping me with few words of french. I confirmed that I will continue to improve my French and after I get CSQ I will be eligible to take classes at AF - where services are offered by Quebec Government. At the end she congratulated me and confirmed that I am getting CSQ and printed out the documents.

So all that she asked... don't remember more questions...but that was overall experience. I didn't expect it to be in total french though.
Hello,

Congratulations for the CSQ !

Your interview was somehow tough :))

how come you talked all of that in french and you studied for only 12 months ?

what is your level of French language ?

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Thanks cherishlady for the guidance, that's what I've ask to do. I am confused about the points I need some experience person to evaluate my points for Quebec Immigration. Please can you help me out!!!!!!!

the bobosnk

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JULY 2014
AOR Received.
17 SEPT 2014
HAS ANY MARCH 2014 APPLICANT RECEIVED AOR?

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
the bobosnk said:
HAS ANY MARCH 2014 APPLICANT RECEIVED AOR?
You start waiting for AOR on July onwards, AOR's are normally released after 4-7 months of filing.

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
mdammalli said:
Hello All,

I'm sending request to update my residential status and to transfer my dossier to BIQ Paris, is following cover letter with list of supporting documents is enough? Please guide me if I'm missing something. Also, please confirm postal address.

To: Date: 25/06/2014
Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion
Direction de l'immigration économique – International
Service Europe de l'Est, Amériques, Asie, Moyen-Orient
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
Subject: Change of residential address.
Dear Sir/Madam,
I had sent my application for Quebec selection certificate(CSQ) under skilled worker category in November 2011 to BIQ Hong Kong from India, I received my AOR dated 30/01/2012, dossier number as HA00007***, reference number as HA0185***.
Due to employment reason I'll be relocating to another country ie United Kingdom on 30th June 2014 till 18th June 2015 along with my wife and my son.
I would like to update my application with change of residential address from India to United Kingdom. I'm enclosing following supporting documents which are required to transfer my dossier to BIQ Paris.
1. Cover letter
2. Filled and signed Application form A-0520-MA-dyn-1.pdf
3. Applicant Passport and valid Visa copies
4. All education certificate copies
5. All employment history document copies
6. Last 12 months Payslips
7. Last three years' income tax paid receipt copies
8. Marriage certificate copy
9. Co applicant Passport and valid visa copies
10. Co applicant all education certificate copies
11. Co applicant employment history document copies
12. Co applicant income tax paid receipt copies and last 12 month payslips
13. Dependent child's passport copy
14. Dependent child's valid visa copies
15. Dependent child's birth certificate copy

Please update my application and transfer my dossier to BIQ Paris which covers United Kingdome. Thank you very much.
Sincerely
(SURNAME Firstname)
Can anybody please help...??

elomelolife

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
13-05-2016
Nomination.....
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2016
File Transfer...
14-11-2016
dear all..
i am sawon from bangladesh,almost new in this forum.i have applied in 2011.yesterday i called quebec immigration customer service and wanted to know about my application status.they told me my applicaion status is WAITING...do you have any idea what does it mean waiting...i am very much confused.

kfzmm

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
hi all,
received email from quebec that im on waiting list for selection interview. m 2011 applicant.
kindly if any inputs when this might be happening(which month approx.) in order to prepare for interview and french.
BIQ damascus....>from UAE. So will the interview b in abu dhabi?

much thanks n regards.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
kfzmm said:
hi all,
received email from quebec that im on waiting list for selection interview. m 2011 applicant.
kindly if any inputs when this might be happening(which month approx.) in order to prepare for interview and french.
BIQ damascus....>from UAE. So will the interview b in abu dhabi?

much thanks n regards.
Congratulations kfzmm for the letter, and most probably your interview will be in Abu Dhabi because there is no interview mission for istabnul and ony one mission is working which is in AbuDhabi.
If you don't mind can you share your points, and when you send them your file update. and what is your French level.

Regards
Javeed

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
PLEASE HELP ME OUT ANY BODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello All
I am new here and i need help .
I am planning to apply for Quebec Nominee program but i am confused as i don't understand how to calculate my points

plz help me in calculating points for Quebec

Education

Bachelors of Science in Textile Technology (4 years Degree) Completed in Dec 2008
Total 16 Years of Education.

Wife's Education: MSc Mathematics completed in 2011

Experience

1.5 Years in Textile, 1 Year as a Marketing Executive in Overseas Education Firm, currently working as an International Business Executive at Tradekey.
Total Experience 03 Years.
Wife has no Experience

24 (Wife's Age)

IELTS
No IELTS right now but have English Proficiency Letter from my University is this acceptable.

No French language proficiency but learning French can I send a letter that Me and My Wife are learning French

Married with one dependent child

No relatives in Quebec but have sister in Toronto for last 10 years

Plz let me know am i eligible to apply for Quebec?

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
shahraza87 said:
PLEASE HELP ME OUT ANY BODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello All
I am new here and i need help .
I am planning to apply for Quebec Nominee program but i am confused as i don't understand how to calculate my points

plz help me in calculating points for Quebec

Education

Bachelors of Science in Textile Technology (4 years Degree) Completed in Dec 2008

Wife's Education: MSc Mathematics completed in 2011

Experience

1.5 Years in Textile, 1 Year as a Marketing Executive in Overseas Education Firm, currently working as an International Business Executive at Tradekey.
Total Experience 03 Years.
Wife has no Experience

24 (Wife's Age)

IELTS
No IELTS right now but have English Proficiency Letter from my University is this acceptable.

No French language proficiency but learning French can I send a letter that Me and My Wife are learning French

Married with one dependent child

No relatives in Quebec but have sister in Toronto for last 10 years

Plz let me know am i eligible to apply for Quebec?
I suggest you do the online evalution first...and then lets see what we can do to help you...

rafiqandafshan

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/04/2014
dear friends

can someone please tell me what is the difference between TEF, TEFAQ, TCF, TCFQ DELF OR DALF with this abbreviation.
and which diploma or certificate is applicable for Quebec and do we claim points for that.

thank you

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Dear, Patina92086.

I did it online it says you're eligible but there are no breakup of points, what i did was i tick on advance intermediate knowledge for Oral and Written French after that it says you're eligible but I need to know the breakup for my credentials.........

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
shahraza87 said:
Dear, Patina92086.

I did it online it says you're eligible but there are no breakup of points, what i did was i tick on advance intermediate knowledge for Oral and Written French after that it says you're eligible but I need to know the breakup for my credentials.........
I think when you claim advance intermediate knowledge in french language, that means you have to submit B2 diploma...are you aware of that?

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Yes Patina I am aware about that me and my spouse are learning French Language that is why I want to know about the points for my other credentials that how much points I have secured apart from French Language. I hope you understand......

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
shahraza87 said:
Yes Patina I am aware about that me and my spouse are learning French Language that is why I want to know about the points for my other credentials that how much points I have secured apart from French Language. I hope you understand......
I am here to help and not to disappoint anyone, but getting B2 is not that easy, you have to spend enough time to learn and finally pass the exam, it's like getting a score of 7 in ielts according to them, if you are ready to take the exam i guess you need to do it now because the latest cap update is 3k plus already, there are lots more applications on queue for initial asessement...the prediction is that cap will get filled up in one or two months from now, do you still believe you can do it? Well if you answered yes, i suggest you have to take the exam asap...don't get bothered with other criteria points, if you pass the evaluation online with supplying the correct informations, thats it...goodluck..

...best is try to see also if you still qualify if you don't have french language and then decide...