+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

kfzmm

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
javeedislam said:
Congratulations kfzmm for the letter, and most probably your interview will be in Abu Dhabi because there is no interview mission for istabnul and ony one mission is working which is in AbuDhabi.
If you don't mind can you share your points, and when you send them your file update. and what is your French level.

Regards
Javeed
Thanks. .... after a long wait... :)
M. Not sure with points since alot changed since we applied.
I sent tcfq result a2/a2 just after a year of sending app....
Got this email after a month of doc updates.
Lets c how it goes. ...

What's your Result of french?

Regards

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Dear, Patina thanks for the information. Yes I know its not an easy task but I am trying my best I just need to know how much points do I get for my 4 years Bachelors Degree (Bachelors of Science in Textile Technology) and did my Textile Technology fall in Area of Training.

One thing more If I submit that me and spouse learning french and will give exams in August 2014 will they accept this letter and instead of IELTS if I submit my university English Proficiency Letter that I have completed my Bachelors Degree in English will they accept or not.

And If they don't accept these letters I need your guidance if I submit without French and IELTS will they give me 60 days to send them these tests because the cap is going to fill very soon that's why I am afraid. I hope you understand......

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
kfzmm said:
Thanks. .... after a long wait... :)
M. Not sure with points since alot changed since we applied.
I sent tcfq result a2/a2 just after a year of sending app....
Got this email after a month of doc updates.
Lets c how it goes. ...

What's your Result of french?

Regards
Wish you all the best buddy, after a long time there is some progess.
Well I got B2/A2 lets c now what happen further.
But it feels great to see some progress.

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
shahraza87 said:
Dear, Patina thanks for the information. Yes I know its not an easy task but I am trying my best I just need to know how much points do I get for my 4 years Bachelors Degree (Bachelors of Science in Textile Technology) and did my Textile Technology fall in Area of Training.

One thing more If I submit that me and spouse learning french and will give exams in August 2014 will they accept this letter and instead of IELTS if I submit my university English Proficiency Letter that I have completed my Bachelors Degree in English will they accept or not.

And If they don't accept these letters I need your guidance if I submit without French and IELTS will they give me 60 days to send them these tests because the cap is going to fill very soon that's why I am afraid. I hope you understand......

10 points for your education, i have no idea about your aot points...check if your profession is on the list of priorities on their website...

No, they will not, at least to my understanding you need to provide proof before you are awarded the points...

I don't think that is possible...

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Please Any expert tell me what is the meaning of your file is waiting for decision.
I am 2011 applicant. I did called Montreal.

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
Once you get a ''waiting for decision'' mail ...You might get csQ or interview call in less than 90days in most cases, though in some cases, they always get csQ without interview ... Goodluck

coolforyou

Jan 7, 2014
Dear friends,
I have one question. Do i need to hire a lawyer for the CSQ processing ? Because my consultant suggested that hiring a lawyer makes difference in the processing, incase if we have some issue on documentation. So, is it necessary?

rafiqandafshan

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/04/2014
rafiqandafshan said:
dear friends

can someone please tell me what is the difference between TEF, TEFAQ, TCF, TCFQ DELF OR DALF with this abbreviation.
and which diploma or certificate is applicable for Quebec and do we claim points for that.

thank you

jazv4

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
El Salvador
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
CSQ 05-08-2012, Federal 04-03-2014
Doc's Request.
13-05-2014
Nomination.....
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ 21-Dec-2012; Federal 4-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
coolforyou said:
Dear friends,
I have one question. Do i need to hire a lawyer for the CSQ processing ? Because my consultant suggested that hiring a lawyer makes difference in the processing, incase if we have some issue on documentation. So, is it necessary?
No, you don't need a lawyer and for that matter a consultant. Save some money and download the application forms and fill them yourself.

Also, it doesn't make it faster whether you have a lawyer/consultant.

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
shahraza87 said:
Thanks cherishlady for the guidance, that's what I've ask to do. I am confused about the points I need some experience person to evaluate my points for Quebec Immigration. Please can you help me out!!!!!!!
Ok shahraza87 let me help you assuming you are the main applicant:

Lets start with you and then your wife´s points:

1) Education level or Niveau de scolarité: University Bachelor Degree= 10 points
2) Areas of formation - Domaine de la formation: Bachelor in Science Textile Technology: 0 points
3) Job experience - Experience: 36 months/3 years: 6 points (remember experience only counts if you can prove it by job certificates and social security payments)
4) Age 27: 16 points
5) French Certificates: NONE = 0 points
6) English IELTS: 0 points
7) Previous stays at Quebec: NONE = 0 points
8) Family in Quebec NOT ANY OTHER PROVINCE: none = 0 points
9) Wife Education level: MSC Mathematics: 3 points
10) Wife´s Area of formation: Mathemathics: 2 points Reference: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

11) Wife´s age: 3 points
12) Wife´s French certificate none: 0 points
13) Children: depending on the age: Less than 12 years 4 points more that 12 years old= 2 points.
14) Financial Agreement 1 point

Total: 42 points At this moment you are not a candidate because you need minimum 57 points as a married couple, now lets pretend you get the delf b2 or tefaq b2 certificate in the 4 skill you can get an extra of 12 points and if you take ielts you can get an extra o 6 points maximum

only in that case you will make 60 points that will make you eligible for Quebec. without those certificates dont even try it will be a waste of money and time there is no other way you can get more points because Textile is not no the list that can give you 6, 10 0r 12 points its ZERO. Even if your wife is the man applicant you can make up to 49 points and it is still not enough. I hope i helped you. Get those certificates it changes your chances dramatically.

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
after 37 months from the day of applying for CSQ, yesterday i Got an e-amil to update and provider the non provided documents.
following the e-mail:
Objet : Documents manquants ou non conformes et mise à jour de votre dossier
Monsieur,
Nous avons reçu votre demande de certificat de sélection du Québec. Nous avons cependant constaté que certains documents demandés n’ont pas été fournis ou que leur format n’est pas conforme à ce qui est exigé (original, copie certifiée conforme ou photocopie). Pour pouvoir traiter votre demande, nous avons besoin du ou des documents cochés dans la liste ci-jointe. (Voir annexe A)
Vous devez également nous transmettre, documents à l’appui, toute nouvelle information (mise à jour) utile à l’analyse de votre dossier. Exemples : nouveau diplôme, ajout d’une personne à charge. (Voir annexe B)
ANNEXE A

DOCUMENTS À FOURNIR

Veuillez nous retourner la présente liste accompagnée du ou des documents cochés ci-dessous.

Pièces justificatives sur l’identité et l’état civil

· Copie certifiée conforme de votre acte de naissance

Pour : Requérant principal ou requérante principale R Conjoint ou conjointe R

· Original de la traduction :

· Copie certifiée conforme à l’original du certificat de mariage, de divorce ou d’annulation de mariage

Chaque enfant qui vous accompagne

Photocopie des pages du passeport de chaque enfant, indiquant l’identité, la date de délivrance et d’expiration ainsi que toute modification apportée à ces renseignements

Pour : Chaque enfant qui vous accompagne R

statut de résident dans un pays autre que le pays de citoyenneté

· Photocopie du permis ou titre de séjour d’une durée de validité d’au moins 12 mois, délivré par les autorités du pays de résidence temporaire actuel

Études et formation

· Copie certifiée conforme de vos certificats, diplômes ou attestations universitaires

· Copie certifiée conforme des relevés de notes correspondant aux diplômes universitaires présentés et la liste des cours pour toutes les années d'études qui ont mené à l'obtention de ces diplômes, si les noms des cours ne sont pas mentionnés sur le relevé de notes

Expérience professionnelle acquise au cours des cinq dernières années

Pour chaque emploi ou stage déclaré dans la demande de certificat de sélection :

· Original ou copie certifiée conforme de l’attestation ou du certificat de travail (Les contrats de travail et les promesses d’embauche ne sont pas acceptés.)

ATTENTION

Les attestations ou certificats de travail doivent être produits sur du papier à en-tête de l’entreprise et contenir les renseignements suivants :

§ La durée de l’emploi (date du début et date de la fin de l’emploi);

§ Le nombre d’heures travaillées par semaine;

§ Les postes que vous avez occupés ainsi que la période durant laquelle vous avez occupé ces postes;

§ Une brève description des tâches;

§ Les coordonnées de l’employeur (incluant le numéro de téléphone);

§ Le nom de la personne signataire doit y être inscrit lisiblement, et le document doit être signé et daté.

· Photocopie des trois dernières fiches de paie de l’emploi actuel

attestation de la légalité de votre expérience professionnelle au cours des cinq dernières années

· Original ou copie certifiée conforme de preuve des cotisations sociales ou preuve d’exonération du paiement des primes de sécurité sociale

Remarque : S’il vous est impossible de fournir une preuve de cotisations sociales ou une preuve d’exonération du paiement des primes de sécurité sociale, vous devez fournir l’original ou la copie certifiée conforme à l’original de la preuve du paiement de l’impôt sur le revenu.

ATTENTION

Les documents émis par un employeur et les documents électroniques ne sont pas acceptés comme preuve des cotisations sociales ou du paiement de l’impôt sur le revenu.
déclarations

· Formulaire original de la Déclaration sur les valeurs communes de la société québécoise, dûment rempli et signé. Cette déclaration est incluse dans le formulaire Demande de certificat de sélection (A-0520-AF)

Pour : Conjoint ou conjointe R (la conjointe doit signer elle-même)

· Formulaire original de la Déclaration d’un candidat ou d’une candidate exerçant une profession ou un métier réglementés (A-0527-JF), dûment rempli et signé

Remarque : Si vous soumettez des documents ou des parties de documents dans une autre langue que le français ou l’anglais, vous devez fournir l’original de la traduction faite par un traducteur reconnu. L’original de la traduction doit comporter le sceau du traducteur reconnu. Les textes, les sceaux et les signatures du document original doivent être traduits.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cherishlady said:
Ok shahraza87 let me help you assuming you are the main applicant:

Lets start with you and then your wife´s points:

1) Education level or Niveau de scolarité: University Bachelor Degree= 10 points
2) Areas of formation - Domaine de la formation: Bachelor in Science Textile Technology: 0 points
3) Job experience - Experience: 36 months/3 years: 6 points (remember experience only counts if you can prove it by job certificates and social security payments)
4) Age 27: 16 points
5) French Certificates: NONE = 0 points
6) English IELTS: 0 points
7) Previous stays at Quebec: NONE = 0 points
8) Family in Quebec NOT ANY OTHER PROVINCE: none = 0 points
9) Wife Education level: MSC Mathematics: 3 points
10) Wife´s Area of formation: Mathemathics: 2 points Reference: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

11) Wife´s age: 3 points
12) Wife´s French certificate none: 0 points
13) Children: depending on the age: Less than 12 years 4 points more that 12 years old= 2 points.
14) Financial Agreement 1 point

Total: 42 points At this moment you are not a candidate because you need minimum 57 points as a married couple, now lets pretend you get the delf b2 or tefaq b2 certificate in the 4 skill you can get an extra of 12 points and if you take ielts you can get an extra o 6 points maximum

only in that case you will make 60 points that will make you eligible for Quebec. without those certificates dont even try it will be a waste of money and time there is no other way you can get more points because Textile is not no the list that can give you 6, 10 0r 12 points its ZERO. Even if your wife is the man applicant you can make up to 49 points and it is still not enough. I hope i helped you. Get those certificates it changes your chances dramatically.
This is a good breakdown of his/her situation. Thanks @cherishlady!

I suggest he/she does not apply to QSW because having zero AOT will only make the process very slow. Even if he/she gets to minimum points (57), I think it would take a decade for Quebec to make a decision.

kfzmm

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
@javeed.
Congrats very good result you got.
@jimmy80
Congrats. ... finally. ..

So when we should expect interview date?

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
dear friends

can someone please tell me what is the difference between TEF, TEFAQ, TCF, TCFQ DELF OR DALF with this abbreviation.
and which diploma or certificate is applicable for Quebec and do we claim points for that.

thank you

Dear rafiqandafshan,

Quoting information on the immigration Québec Website:

the Test d’évaluation du français adapté pour le Québec (TEFAQ) of the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Paris Île-de-France (CCIP-IDF);
the Test de connaissance du français pour le Québec (TCF-Québec) of the Centre international d’études pédagogiques (CIEP);
the Test d’évaluation du français (TEF) of the CCIP-IDF;
the Test de connaissance du français (TCF) of the CIEP;
the Diplôme d’études en langue française (DELF) of the CIEP;
the Diplôme approfondi de langue française (DALF) of the CIEP.

These tests are pretty much alike the differences are:

1) TEF, TEFAQ, TCF, TCFQ: the same exam regardless your level, this means you can get B1 in one skill, c1 in another skill and even A1 in a third skill, DELF and DALF you have a pass mark of 50/100 total and 5/16 in each skill but your level will be whether you pass or fail the exam. For immigration purpouses DELF b2 awards you points but you have to score 15/25 in each skill, otherwise you will be considered as b1. DALF are divided in C1 and C2, if you pass any of those you can claim immigration points.

2) TEF, TEFAQ, TCF, TCFQ takes from 3 weeks up to 2 months to get the Actual Certificate, DELF And DALF from 2.5 months up to 5 months. Remember for immigration only original diplomas (Delf DALF) or original Attestations are accepted, the partial results or "Attestation de reussite" are not accepted and your file may be returned.

All this diplomas are accepted for Québec, however I would advise to take TEF or TEFAQ, only because results get faster and because there is more material to study than TCF.
There is also a lot of material to study for DELF/DALF but waiting for the results takes too long, it´s up to you. Good luck