February 7, 2011
Doc's Request.
January 18, 2013
AOR Received.
April 18, 2011
Interview........
CSQ received November 12, 2013
Hi Goechaddy,

The interview was conducted at the High Commission on West Kings House Road.

khan1984

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
02/20/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mdammalli said:
Mr Khan,

You might have misunderstood, link you posted above clearly says

"If your country of residence is Hong Kong and if you have submitted an application for immigration before November 2010 and your file is complete, you should have been already called for a selection interview"

I'm losing my hope as we are approaching December and yet no one in Asia got scheduled their interview. If by the December end nobody receive any intimation for selection interview then there would not be any mission for Asia till 31st March 2014.
Yes I think you are right, and the worse thing is there are no missions for Pakistan and India and it has been a long time, Do you know exactly when was the last mission for Pakistan or India and when did they ended missions for these countries???

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends

kindly go through the immigration plan for quebec

http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/planification/planning-levels-summary-20122015.pdf

i hope this will help to all of us

Rgds

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Egypt2011 said:
Dear all

please if any body have the link in order to change my job title, paste it for me.. :)

and I would like to know can I send this update by email or I have to send it by mail,

Best regards
do not send them there is no need

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Quebec government provides emergency assistance to $ 300,000 for the victims of Typhoon Haiyan

Quebec, November 19, 2013 - The Minister of International Relations, La Francophonie and Foreign Trade (MRIFCE), Jean-François Lisée and Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities and Minister of the Charter of the French, M me Diane De Courcy, announced measures that Quebec will implement to assist Filipinos affected by Typhoon Haiyan. Funding of $ 300,000 is offered by the Société d'habitation du Québec (SHQ) ($ 200,000) and MRIFCE ($ 100 000). Measures to facilitate immigration applications of those affected by this tragedy will be implemented by the Ministry of Immigration and Cultural Communities (MICC).

Relieve

"On behalf of the Government of Quebec, I would like to express our deepest sympathies to the Filipino people must, with courage and determination to mobilize to overcome this ordeal. We are also all heart with Quebecers who are affected by this tragedy. By this gesture of solidarity, the Quebec government wants to provide support and comfort to the victims of this terrible natural disaster, "said Minister Lisée.

The MRIFCE has an "emergency aid" component in the Quebec International Development Program. This component can withstand some emergency interventions Quebec organizations for international cooperation in the case of natural disasters or humanitarian crises scale in poor countries. The MRIFCE was allowed to make a contribution of $ 100 000 through this program. This assistance will be distributed among the recognized organizations and active in the Philippine territory such as Oxfam-Québec and the Red Cross.

Lisée Minister and Minister De Courcy could directly offer the sympathies of the Quebec government to members of the Filipino community at a meeting with representatives of organizations working with Filipinos in the Montreal area. The ministers were also able to discuss the various issues and needs facing the community due to Typhoon Haiyan.

Welcome

MICC has implemented measures in order to expedite the processing of applications already received by those affected directly and significantly by the typhoon. Thus, it will give priority treatment to immigration applications for skilled workers and applications for family reunification. In addition, Filipino nationals who are currently staying temporarily in Quebec and holding a certificate of acceptance in Quebec will be an extension of it.

"We work closely with Citizenship and Immigration Canada, as we have done in previous natural disasters. Our priority is to accelerate the arrival of the people affected by this disaster, which had planned to settle in Quebec to work or to rejoin their families, "said Minister De Courcy. People personally affected by Typhoon Haiyan can get more information on what is implemented by the Ministry to expedite the processing of applications for viewing www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/philippines-haiyan .

Rebuild

"For the government of Quebec, it is important to help the people affected by this natural disaster, especially since Quebec has developed a unique expertise in this type of intervention, thanks to the strength and vitality of the housing industry and the timber industry. For us, it is quite normal to put this expertise to Filipinos and joining the large international mobilization is organized now, "said the Minister of Municipal Affairs, Regions and Land Occupancy Planning, Minister of Transport and Minister responsible for the SHQ, Sylvain Gaudreault.

The sum of $ 200,000 from the SHQ will provide thirty prefabricated buildings used for purposes of hosting or services. These transition homes have been specially designed to meet the needs of displaced as a result of natural disasters or conflicts.

The SHQ is not the first initiative of its kind. In 2010, she was actively involved in the reconstruction of a center for autistic children in L'Aquila, Italy, which had been destroyed during the tragic earthquake that struck the region in April 2009.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joidiple said:
for filipino appicants:

MICC has implemented measures in order to expedite the processing of applications already received by those affected directly and significantly by the typhoon. Thus, it will give priority treatment to immigration applications for skilled workers and applications for family reunification. In addition, Filipino nationals who are currently staying temporarily in Quebec and holding a certificate of acceptance in Quebec will be an extension of it.

"We work closely with Citizenship and Immigration Canada, as we have done in previous natural disasters. Our priority is to accelerate the arrival of the people affected by this disaster, which had planned to settle in Quebec to work or to rejoin their families, "said Minister De Courcy. People personally affected by Typhoon Haiyan can get more information on what is implemented by the Ministry to expedite the processing of applications for viewing www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/philippines-haiyan .
A typhoon toward india too ;) hope they will hurry up with files :p

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
A typhoon toward india too ;) hope they will hurry up with files :p
LOL! :p haha you wish bro. it was already done before by CIC couple of years back when a typhoon rocked the philippines. in order for your file to be considered, you have to prove you were directly affected by the typhoon. I've known some who identified themselves as one of those people affected but actually they were not, they were not able to prove it. the officers have means to see if the applicant is telling the truth. background checks etc... are conducted. those people i've known were not prioritized, instead they were put on hold for doing so. that was during typhoon "ondoy" in the philippines. so if anyone is planning to take this short cut, make sure you are not making false statements, Canada hates fraud, especially taking advantage of their generosity, oh dude! nobody wants to be blacklisted. do it at your own risk.

sylendrabilla

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
31-10-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Hello,

anyone help me with

I applied for QSW and i got my AOR in oct,2013 Montreal office. My brother recently got Permanent Resident and moved to Montreal. Now, can i add as a family member stay in Quebec to my file. If so, what are the documents i need to add to get that points? Does anyone have an idea how long it will take for CSQ? Istay in Montreal and my AOT cable and circuit assembly. Do my file will be given priority?

Thnq

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
to all
i am nurse i have 65 point with my family without french exam and without the adaptability , i have my aunt in Quebec , do you think i will go for interview what do you think
thanks

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
khan1984 said:
Yes I think you are right, and the worse thing is there are no missions for Pakistan and India and it has been a long time, Do you know exactly when was the last mission for Pakistan or India and when did they ended missions for these countries???
I think, last mission for Delhi was in 3rd quarter of 2011, this was the time when I joined this group and people were updating this thread about their interview experience, after that there was one more in November 2012(I have not heard from anyone in this group about their interview), probably same time Pakistan also has mission but I'm not sure.

Xtian1022

Nov 22, 2013
Hi, we sent our application before August 1, 2013...my question is when do we expect our file number?
Thanks in advance for all your inputs...cheers :D

DreamQuebec

Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Application
Xtian1022 said:
Hi, we sent our application before August 1, 2013...my question is when do we expect our file number?
Thanks in advance for all your inputs...cheers :D
probablement Dans le 4 ou 6 mois. ne vous inquietez pas

DreamQuebec

Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Application
tallayousef said:
to all
i am nurse i have 65 point with my family without french exam and without the adaptability , i have my aunt in Quebec , do you think i will go for interview what do you think
thanks
not sure but if you will learn french it will help you to show your willingness to adapt french culture and that's it they want.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tallayousef said:
to all
thanks
i think the rules to apply to quebec you must be b2 french, they are sending letters for applicants less than b2 18 months period to sit for exams /french

also you must study 1 year to make equivalence for you degree in quebec and you must pass the exam in french language.

also you cant leave quebec to federal., rules became very hard.

I think better you wait for new federal caps re-open

theurn2000

Nov 22, 2013
Jordan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
i wana apply to quebic as nurse but i dont speak french and i dont have job offer what shall i do do i have a chance???????????????