Passport Req..
28-11-2012 (copy only)
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012
mina_monmon said:
Dear frds ,

Would u please notify me the process or what is required for quebce visa as study , actually it is so good idea that u mentioned above
so would u please share to us ur experience about this step and what is required for apply as visa student

appreciate receive your feedback

thanks in advacne
I haven't done this myself, but I posted some ideas above on what can be done, and how to minimize tuition.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.0.html;msg2542112#msg2542112

You can find lists of universities and colleges (cegeps) by following the links from here:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/applying-admission/choosing-institution/

You need to apply for admission to a university or cegep. Then you apply for a CAQ, and then a study permit. For a degree program, check the school's deadline for application. For a short program, you also need to think about the time it takes to get a CAQ and a study permit.

kelly_mbarker

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
HELP PLEASE!!!

Do i still need to submit copy of pay slip and proof of SSS contibution if I already resigned from my previous work. I will submit my pay slip and proof of SS contribution on my current employment. PLS enlighten me. thank you!

kelly_mbarker

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
My de facto spouse passport will expire on january 2014.. Can we still submit the photocopy of that passport or do we need to renew it first. We plan to submit this September. Tnx guys

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
This is what MICC reminds me of... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c45FtDhdDoY

By the way they have updated processing times: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

frege

Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
28-11-2012 (copy only)
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012
mina_888 said:
i want to reshare my problem if there are any advices from people here who are more experienced than me
my name is Mina Mounir

i have sent my immigration file on 23 / 7 / 2013
i am single and my point was 55
as i had 12 points for my area of training " chemistry "
and 8 points for french " TCFQ B1B1 "
16 age + 4 english + 4 experience + 10 education + 1 financial

now according to new rules
i had 6 in area of training "chemistry 2013 list "
0 in french B1B1

I feel depression and confused

i don`t know my situation now
should i withdraw my application ??
or waiting and continu in french trying to get b2b2 ??
or withdraw my file and continu in learning french ??
Mina,

Here are a few answers to this in the FAQ:

2. Are there transitional measures for candidates who presented an application before August 1, 2013?

No. However, the Ministère will grant additional time to candidates who have not attained an advanced intermediate level of French so that they can improve their knowledge of French.
11. When I submitted my immigration application, I had beginner or intermediate knowledge of French. What do you advise me to do?

Since August 1, 2013, the advanced intermediate level has become the minimum threshold for which points are attributed for knowledge of oral and written French.

You can update your file by taking, for example, one or more refresher courses and then submitting the results obtained on a standardized language knowledge test.

Consult the page Knowledge of French and English to obtain more information about the tests recognized by the Ministère.

If you wish to contact us, make sure to indicate in your correspondence the file number assigned to you by the Ministère. You will find this number on the acknowledgment that was sent to you following receipt of your application.
3. I submitted an immigration application under the Regular Skilled Worker Program and I would like to withdraw my application. What do I have to do?

It is possible to request the withdrawal of your application if the Ministère received it between July 8 and August 16, 2013.

You must submit the electronic form Withdrawal of Immigration Application duly completed, no later than September 16, 2013.

Note: Your immigration application will be returned within two to three months, without the required fees having been processed.
Also, if they received your application before August 1, it won't be counted in the 20,000 quota. If you can improve your French in the next few months and reach B2, this is a good reason to continue with your current application rather than withdrawing and re-applying.

4. I submitted my immigration application under the Regular Skilled Worker Program before August 1, 2013. Will it be countedwithin the maximum number of applications the Ministère receives between August 1, 2013 and March 31, 2014?

No. Applications received before August 1, 2013 will not be counted within the maximum number of applications established by the Ministère for the period between August 1, 2013 and March 31, 2014.

Moreover, the rules regarding the maximum number of applications for a selection certificate that will be reviewed by the Ministère do not change Québec’s immigration objectives (in French, 219 Kb). By limiting the number of applications received, the Ministère will be able to process a greater number of pending applications thereby reducing processing times.
Source:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/questions-answers.html

UMTerp

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
None.
Nomination.....
Applied Sep 2011. Received CSQ Sep 2012
AOR Received.
15 Aug 2013 (E-case App Received Jun 2013)
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
20 Aug 2013
Med's Done....
23 Aug 2013
Interview........
RPRF Paid 22-02-2014
Passport Req..
Decision Made 21 Apr 2014/ Waiting PPR E-mail/instructions
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Can't wait!
Hi Everyone,
This is my first time posting.
I am applying thru the Quebec Skilled Worker Program from US.(Currently on H1B thru 2014) BS Finance 3 years exp.
I have just completed the medical tests and the results were received by CIC this week on e-status check on Aug 31.
I just want to know if the next step is the passport request or is CIC gonna request an update of the police reports (FBI report dated Jan 2013-submitted with application package in June 2013). If that's the case, can you please advise on expected timeframe for PPR. Also[should I go ahead and renew police reports in the meantime?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Cheers.
CSQ application sent Sep 2011
CSQ Quebe Issued c-oct 2012
FSW-Quebec App. Sent CIO-Sydney June,2013 (Complete Application w/TEF, Credential Evaluation, Police Reports,).
App Received June 12,2013 (e-Case Line 1)
AOR-Files Transfered CIO-Ottawa Aug 25,2013. (E-mail acknowledgement/Files transfered to CPP-Ottawa/medical request)
Med Request: Submitted Aug 30,2013.E-Case check Line 2.
Next????

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
frege said:
Mina,

Here are a few answers to this in the FAQ:

11. When I submitted my immigration application, I had beginner or intermediate knowledge of French. What do you advise me to do?

Since August 1, 2013, the advanced intermediate level has become the minimum threshold for which points are attributed for knowledge of oral and written French.

You can update your file by taking, for example, one or more refresher courses and then submitting the results obtained on a standardized language knowledge test.

Consult the page Knowledge of French and English to obtain more information about the tests recognized by the Ministère.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/questions-answers.html
Mina has just submitted her file last July, so she might not have an AOR yet. I don't think we can update our profile without an AOR. However, if she does get an AOR by virtue of

2. Are there transitional measures for candidates who presented an application before August 1, 2013?

No. However, the Ministère will grant additional time to candidates who have not attained an advanced intermediate level of French so that they can improve their knowledge of French.
then that means she's still in the game and she can just update her profile. If instead of giving an AOR BIQ returns her application, she MAY or MAY NOT get her money back. It doesn't say in the website if they will refund inadmissible files, only that these files will be returned.

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
kelly_mbarker said:
HELP PLEASE!!!

Do i still need to submit copy of pay slip and proof of SSS contibution if I already resigned from my previous work. I will submit my pay slip and proof of SS contribution on my current employment. PLS enlighten me. thank you!
I think it will be best if you could submit your SS contribution or Tax Certificates of all the work experiences you included in your application, just to be safe. However, my agency did say that even only that from the latest work experience will suffice, based on her experience of a previous client with the same situation who has already been approved of a CSQ. The payslips for the last three months is only required from your latest employment.

kelly_mbarker

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
raistlin17phil said:
I think it will be best if you could submit your SS contribution or Tax Certificates of all the work experiences you included in your application, just to be safe. However, my agency did say that even only that from the latest work experience will suffice, based on her experience of a previous client with the same situation who has already been approved of a CSQ. The payslips for the last three months is only required from your latest employment.
ok..thank you so much

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

I am a Civil Engineer and my AOT is on priority (I guess) with 12 points and I am planning to apply for CSQ in next couple of weeks.
I need specimens of experience or reference letters for the work experience as per the requirements.
I am sure you guys have prepared these letters for your specific cases.
It would be of great help if someone share such letters as specimens for me.

Best Regards,

Rizwan Ali

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends ,

i had applied as skilled worker but unfortunately i will be under the new rules

so would u please i need yours support with French Materials

so i appreciate any one provide me French materials i will be more thankfull

Thanks in advance

appreciate receive yours feedback

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any data about the Percentage of selection after the AOR is received. ??

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
No news yet from people who submitted their application last July?

I will follow up end of September to be safe. Did anyone who filed last June and July followed up already?

Thanks

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mommy_pinay said:
No news yet from people who submitted their application last July?

I will follow up end of September to be safe. Did anyone who filed last June and July followed up already?

Thanks

Dear friend ,

yesterday as per talk with one of the quebec consultant ( he is not refer to customer service ) and as per talking with him

he seem he is so good person

he told me 100 % i will be under the new rules and there ano other option just French French

about the period of time , he told me they will give a suffcient period of time

by the way i hav sent my file on June 2013

Best of luck frds

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
Hi folks,

Anyone got any idea how long it takes after AOR to get the CSQ for people in France (one French one English)?

We have about 75 points between us.