Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-13
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]SENIORS! I need your expert opinion on the following issue:

If a person passes DELF A2, and then he appear for TCFaQ but gets lower result suppose A1l. Which result should he attach with his application, considering the fact that the result of TCFaQ is sent directly to the immigration authorities. If he attaches the DELF A2, will the immigration authorities accept it and give 6 points for it. Or they will only consider TCFaQ?

Thanks in advance
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Razaqng said:
@ All,pls I need advice on how to call Montreal office in charge of African applications.My friend wants to call them to verify receipt of his application,b'cos it was submitted by the agent I introduced him to.

We called them last Thursday from Nigeria at about 4pm Nigerian time but the phone wuld ring once and start to sound like a fax machine.

Pls I wuld like to know at what time to call them and if there is any extension codes to use.Thank you and God bless.
I think you should repost this request on the forum Nigeria Applicants lets network here
There you will find people with similar situations from Nigeria and how they solved it!

GoodLuck!!!

scotchy007

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
Anybody knows how to check what files the Mexico BIQ is processing now? Cant seem to find it on their site. Any help would be welcome.

ziv

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys im new here if you have tattoo does will affect your immigration process? need you reply asap

TheDirector

Jul 25, 2012
Dear Friends,

This is a pretty fantastic job that you guys are doing, helping others with the applications and all.
I’m really interested to move to Quebec, here my profile:
Degree: London LLB
French and English: I will appear for the test soon (I’m good in both Languages)
Working Experience: 2 and a half years
Financial Self-Sufficiency: Good

But what I’m disturbed guys is that for my law degree I’ll not be getting any points for Areas of Training. I was thinking of doing a degree in Business Management, but three to four years is too long. There is a one year fast track with the Association of Business Executives (ABE) and a final one year BA (Hons) Top-Up.

So, (1) will this be okay if I embark on the Business Management course with ABE OR should I go for a traditional three to four years degree? (2) Is ABE recognized by Quebec when they will do my application assessment? (3) At the end of the day the BA (Hons) degree will took me only two years to finish, will this be a problem, since I saw from their website that the degree should normally be of three years?

Thanking you beforehand for your reply.
Regards

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
Hi Please help,

i plan to submit my application for CSQ.

Master in Computer Application (distance) - 2004
Experience
in India - 4yrs in singapore - 2 yrs (current) - 6yrs Area of training
IELTS - 5 each
DELF A1 - fail ( 9/25, 14/25)
Finance - Yes

Married:
Spouse - BBA
Area of Training- 2yrs in Admin

Kid - 2 yrs Boy

Can i apply even i failed in DELF? and howmany points i earned? for family
i am going to re-take DELF A1 in Oct. Can submit my appl now. and send the DELF later?

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
ziv said:
guys im new here if you have tattoo does will affect your immigration process? need you reply asap
Hahahahahaha!!! Oh man! Actually this kind of question will disqualify you as an immature person.

Of course if you look like a mafia, then no one will want you. I think even in ur home town people will avoid you in society. But check by urself, the way u look if someone can hire u for a good position. Let’s think a post which you have to wear and look smart? (Imagine you are a CEO or a chief of Department with tattoo all over ur body) Man! next time try to ask some smart questions!!!

I have no accurate answer!!! For this one, but some tattoo do look better or hidden inside clothes. So none will ask to get necked and check ur tattoo I think.!

Good luck!!!

Indian4mSA

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Sandton, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
AOR Received.
21-07-2012
vision2011 said:
Hahahahahaha!!! Oh man! Actually this kind of question will disqualify you as an immature person.

Of course if you look like a mafia, then no one will want you. I think even in ur home town people will avoid you in society. But check by urself, the way u look if someone can hire u for a good position. Let's think a post which you have to wear and look smart? (Imagine you are a CEO or a chief of Department with tattoo all over ur body) Man! next time try to ask some smart questions!!!

I have no accurate answer!!! For this one, but some tattoo do look better or hidden inside clothes. So none will ask to get necked and check ur tattoo I think.!

Good luck!!!
He is right asking this question as in US army they do not allow the guys with tattoos now because of security hazards :)
But if the guy produces two test reports for HIV test, one six months old and one with latest test results, he is eligible in army.

no idea in immigration process though.

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Indian4mSA said:
He is right asking this question as in US army they do not allow the guys with tattoos now because of security hazards :)
But if the guy produces two test reports for HIV test, one six months old and one with latest test results, he is eligible in army.

no idea in immigration process though.
Yes, you are right, he has the rights to ask anything. But it's somehow funny!!!
If they cannot call him/her for interview, there is no way they gonna know about that, also Medical stuff doesn't report this issue.
As I gave him an example, for some kind of jobs or positions; Someone have to behave accordingly. So, I think in canada (if his/her tattoo doesn't disturb a lot, he/she gonna be alright). But experts may give us some advice on this one.

Thanks for the information about US army situation.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hey knivesvente,
Wish you all the best for your interview.
BTW when and where is your interview?
knivesvente said:
Friends!

I just got my interview schedule!
:)

Please pray for my successful outcome of my interview. :)

God Bless us all!

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manibalan said:
Hi Please help,

i plan to submit my application for CSQ.

Master in Computer Application (distance) - 2004 I am not sure how many points you will get for Distance learning. Most probably 12 points
Experience
in India - 4yrs in singapore - 2 yrs (current) - 6yrs Area of training 6 points for AOT and 8 points for your experience
You didnt mention your age, i hope you are < 35 = 16 points
IELTS - 5 each 4 points
DELF A1 - fail ( 9/25, 14/25) 0 point. You can take the exam again and try to score more than 16 in listening and speaking.
Finance - Yes 1 point

Married:
Spouse - BBA 3 points
Area of Training- 2yrs in Admin 2 points

Kid - 2 yrs Boy 4 point
Please calculate your point accordingly.
Can i apply even i failed in DELF? and howmany points i earned ? for family
i am going to re-take DELF A1 in Oct. Can submit my appl now. and send the DELF later According to new rules you have to submit your IELTS and French score along with the initial application.?

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
harit79 said:
hi harit79,

thank you so much, for you reply. yes i didnt mention my age. your guess is perfect (32 yrs). thanks bro

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
knivesvente said:
Friends!

I just got my interview schedule!
:)

Please pray for my successful outcome of my interview. :)

God Bless us all!
Hey knivesvente good luck, I wish you come up with good news, what is your AOT it seems you are on priority.

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
Guys
8 and a half months after I sent my application, I finally got my AOR from BIQ Paris today. It's probably not that much of big news coz I know there's still more waiting, twists and turns ahead but it's a step forward all the same lol.

If the timeline might be of interest to any/someone, here are the details

App'n sent: 11/11/11
App'n received: 16/11/11/
Bank Draft Cashed: 28/02/12 (That's the date on the AOR but my bank had told me it was cashed on the 12th of March)
AOR sent out on 3/07/2012
AOR received on 25/07/2012

And now a different kind of waiting begins.

Courage everyone.