+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

BilalKhan101

Jul 11, 2012
Hello Sharptooth,

I have been following to the 'New Intake Rules for QSW'. I have an urgent question on the following lines; This is the para 3 of the new immigration rules published.

"This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application."

Can you please explain. If for instance I'm full filling all the other requirements mentioned with the fact that I and my spouse has both obtained our degrees in 2004. Is that means we BOTH need to have at least 1 year of experience?

Looking forward to hear soon on this, thanks.

Bilal

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
BilalKhan101 said:
Hello Sharptooth,

I have been following to the 'New Intake Rules for QSW'. I have an urgent question on the following lines; This is the para 3 of the new immigration rules published.

"This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application."

Can you please explain. If for instance I'm full filling all the other requirements mentioned with the fact that I and my spouse has both obtained our degrees in 2004. Is that means we BOTH need to have at least 1 year of experience?

Bilal
Dear Bilal,

If you or you spouse has degree more then 5 years old then you must be in practical experience directly related to your degree.

M

manna099

Hello everyone hw r u..:)
Actually i want to know dat as FSW is closed until July,2013, can my fiance apply for QSW. she has done Nursing Diploma and has more dan five years of experience and her total points as calculated are 69. Is she eligible for applying under QSW. Actually i have all da info about FSW but no info about QSW. Can you guys please help me out??

Thank You..:) :)

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Yes, she can apply under QSW.
You can get the more info from below website.
Even nursing is in priority, so she will have more chances to get selected.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/selection-process/index.html
manna099 said:
Hello everyone hw r u..:)
Actually i want to know dat as FSW is closed until July,2013, can my fiance apply for QSW. she has done Nursing Diploma and has more dan five years of experience and her total points as calculated are 69. Is she eligible for applying under QSW. Actually i have all da info about FSW but no info about QSW. Can you guys please help me out??

Thank You..:) :)

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@Fiirm,

The most important thing is knowing how to speak French.However, sitting for the french test will also help in learning the language with more vigor.
hope it helps.

BIOLAH

Hi all,

Please i have a question.
After submitting application and am able to meet 63 points without french result, Must i submitt french test result? Or I should learn to speak french?

Which is important?

Fiirm
[/quote]

dhumdum

Jun 14, 2012
manna099 said:
Sorry for the mistake its Jan,2013...:)
Yes you can apply...you will have your visa on your hand after 8-10 months only :D :D :D
Dont miss this opportunity..your files seems very strong

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Please can someone help acalculate our points to knw if we qualify for QSW.

Husband

Education - Bsc Computer Science 3yrs
Age - 32yrs
Experience - System Analyst 5+yrs
IELTS - 6.5band
To enroll in French soon

Wife

Education - Bsc Marketing
Age - 28yrs
Experience -HR Analyst 4yrs
IELTS - Result will be out on friday
To enroll in French soon

Child - 2yrs

Financial Ability - Yes

Please someone should help. Also please where can i get the NOC for Computer Science, dont seem to find it on their website.

Also, i am a nigerian, pls where should i submit my application PARIS or MONTREAL as i heard Paris is no longer collecting, pls is this true?

Fiirm,

i will appreciate if you can send me the address where you sent your application to in PARIS and i wont mind if anyone know the address to send my application to in montreal too.

Many thanks guys for your anticipated response.

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BilalKhan101 said:
Hello Sharptooth,

Bilal

you need to have finished your diploma within the last 5 years before applying if not then you need 1 year experience which must be related to your degree in order to apply
the most easy way to check eligibility is through these series of steps in decreasing order of importance
1.open the pdf link of areas of training which is in french but understandable easily, check whther your degree is getting 6 or 12 points.
if it is ticked then yes otherwise no. look at the diplome etranger column only if you have a foreign degree and not quebec one , many make mistake of looking at the quebec diplome column which is only for students in quebec.if first step is ok then go to next step otherwise you are not eligible to apply
2.check the no. of years of ur degree and it should be same or more than quebec for ex. baccalaureat takes 4 years as per aot list so your batchelors in computers or chemical or whatever should be of atleast 4 years if ok then go to next step
3. now after clearing first step calculate years passed since u got ur degree either less than 5 or more if less than 5 no need to go to step 3 just apply ASAP. if more than 5 then step 3
4. chek whether ur experience is related to ur profession if not then don't apply if yes then u are eligible

scotchy007

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
Hey guys,

Sent in my application on May 5th, 2012 havent received an AOR as yet. The wait is the worst part I think. In addition, I havent seen a lot of successful cases from my country.
Hoping for the best still.

scotchy

hedonistG

Mar 31, 2011
Hi,

I have done business mgt diploma from Humber college Toronto but the duration was 2 years only but in Quebec they are asking for 3 year diploma. In Ontario there is no 3 years diploma but the total number of education is 14 years.
Please guide me do I qualify based on 2 years full time diploma

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Some links to the PR Application Inventory details at CIC

1. Permanent Resident Applications Processed Abroad and Processing Times - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=427337D0-7C36-4FED-8428-C6A63F8C19B3

2. Overseas Permanent Resident Inventory - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=B6F7C54E-EF4B-4EC1-8DDE-7315E97D18EB

Indian4mSA

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Sandton, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
AOR Received.
21-07-2012
scotchy007 said:
Hey guys,

Sent in my application on May 5th, 2012 havent received an AOR as yet. The wait is the worst part I think. In addition, I havent seen a lot of successful cases from my country.
Hoping for the best still.

scotchy
I applied on 18th May 2012 to BIQ Hong Kong and have not rcvd any response yet. I called twice and still rcvd same reply "Be Patient". Don't know what on earth going on with these guys.

scotchy007

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
Indian4mSA said:
I applied on 18th May 2012 to BIQ Hong Kong and have not rcvd any response yet. I called twice and still rcvd same reply "Be Patient". Don't know what on earth going on with these guys.
Well, I havent called as yet. Tried to email them because I had just received my e-TefaQ official results. So I had wanted to know if I should send them in. Havent received a response, so I guess I'll just continue waiting. I had qualified with 0 French anyway, so Im just keeping my fingers crossed.

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
Thanks,

This helps

Biolah said:
@ Fiirm,

The most important thing is knowing how to speak French.However, sitting for the french test will also help in learning the language with more vigor.
hope it helps.

BIOLAH

Hi all,

Please i have a question.
After submitting application and am able to meet 63 points without french result, Must i submitt french test result? Or I should learn to speak french?

Which is important?

Fiirm