Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2012
HI knivesvente,

I have a small query in PHOTOS section do we need to attach the photograoh (i.e. Attach with paper pin / or staple it) or do we need to paste with glue/adhesive.

Which size of the photo you have attached

Since you have submitted the application now and recieved the AOR can you please share

Please suggest

Regards..

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fiirm said:
Mine is two pages, no second page in english ( i dont know i was not given english translation, even though i said on my application that my french is basic). The second page is payment receipt

Fiirm

Mine was Three pages. The certain reason is that I claim no points in French Language.

Thank you! I guess they are faster in processing the applications nowadays.

I had submitted my main application dated March 26, 2012 and the confirmation letter through snail mail that I had received states that they started reviewing my documents since April 20, 2012 together with my updated documents that I only sent April 28, 2012. The inclusion of my updated documents on the review was further confirmed by an e-mail sent to me.

To God be the Glory! :)

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
red.mystry said:
HI knivesvente,

I have a small query in PHOTOS section do we need to attach the photograoh (i.e. Attach with paper pin / or staple it) or do we need to paste with glue/adhesive.

Which size of the photo you have attached

Since you have submitted the application now and recieved the AOR can you please share

Please suggest

Regards..

Kindly check your inbox Sir, I already responded on your PM.

Thanks!

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buzzowski and Red.Mystry:

Kindly refer on this:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs-cit.asp

Regards.

buzzowski

Apr 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2012
We need to send only one photo of principal applicant and one photo of person accompanying you

spouse has to attach only photo of herself on her application

quebec man

Apr 27, 2012
France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2011
AOR Received.
09-03-2012
Mine is two pages, no second page in english ( i dont know i was not given english translation, even though i said on my application that my french is basic). The second page is payment receipt

Fiirm

Dear Fiirm,
No need to worry, as you have applied in BIQ Paris, they send AR consisting of two pages both in French. On first page they tell you that your file is open and we are studying it and gives the file and reference numbers. On second page they tell that fee has been deducted, and certain other information.

Qboy

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Guys comments needed..

Did any one received Email/letter from BIQ HK regading the date of interview or next mission..

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Guys comments needed..

Did any one received Email/letter from BIQ HK regading the date of interview or next mission..
I hope we receive them the soonest possible. :)

Let us keep praying. Those who have had received any advancements, PLEASE inform the rest of us. :)

Regards.

ULogQuebec

May 14, 2012
Please Help Anyone :

I plan to apply for Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration soon.

I've Two Current Addresses :

1.) Permanent Address (It is also on my and my wife's passports) - My Own Residence. I visit the place often but do not live here everyday.
2.) Current Address (I've been living on this Address regularly for past 4.5 years) - Leased House.

So Can I mention both the addresses as "Current" at the same time in the Official Application Form for "Selection Certificate – Skilled Worker" ? (This is specific to Question Number 8 in the application form)

Anyone can please help with the Official Acceptance in any such scenario ?

Thanks in advance!

buzzowski

Apr 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2012
I had the same situation... I wrote that my residence address is the one where I LIVE...and as mailing address I gave one where my parents live, that's the one on my passport

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
ULogQuebec said:
Please Help Anyone :

I plan to apply for Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration soon.

I've Two Current Addresses :

1.) Permanent Address (It is also on my and my wife's passports) - My Own Residence. I visit the place often but do not live here everyday.
2.) Current Address (I've been living on this Address regularly for past 4.5 years) - Leased House.

So Can I mention both the addresses as "Current" at the same time in the Official Application Form for "Selection Certificate – Skilled Worker" ? (This is specific to Question Number 8 in the application form)

Anyone can please help with the Official Acceptance in any such scenario ?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, you can. But you should attach the proof of both of your address along with the application for csq and also you must mention clearly about the address on which you want to receive any communication related to your application.

PrimGS

Mar 25, 2012
Upon arrival at the airport, how much proof of funds do immigration officers ask for Quebec skilled workers ??? In the official website of quebec they only require 1 applicant to show CAD $ 2,889 and NOT $11,115 as stated in the CIC website. Are they strict about this? I'm worried that I might not be able to show $11K because all along I was informed that you only need $2,889 for quebec immigration. Whoever got a successful PR status upon arrival at the airport, I need your experiences on this ;D Thanks!

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
PrimGS said:
Upon arrival at the airport, how much proof of funds do immigration officers ask for Quebec skilled workers ??? In the official website of quebec they only require 1 applicant to show CAD $ 2,889 and NOT $11,115 as stated in the CIC website. Are they strict about this? I'm worried that I might not be able to show $11K because all along I was informed that you only need $2,889 for quebec immigration. Whoever got a successful PR status upon arrival at the airport, I need your experiences on this ;D Thanks!
you only need to show 2889$. 11k is for federal program. dont worry.

TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Guys comments needed..

Hi..I checked with BIQ HK last week and one lady informed that still there working on Nov 2010 applications.
Also I need to get a advice of adding child to a passport.

My child is still 9months and I need to know is it better to add him to my wife's passport or get a seperate passport to him?
which one is the best for this Quebec process?

Please advice.