vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
francaise said:
you can see the immigration statistics of year 2011 in which the continent and region wise people selected in year 2011 are mentioned.

Please check out the page 8 on the link given below :

http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/recherches-statistiques/BulletinStatistique-2011trimestre4-ImmigrationQuebec.pdf
Thanks man..let me check!

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hello Boy$ a good news for all of You!

I just received an email from BIQHK and it states that the rule implemented on ur file will be according to the date ur file was opened. or the date stamped on the letter...

I am relieved...

So no more, doubts..ENJOY..

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vicky ..... you made my day nice :p

I am waiting to be called in the coming weeks

priyas

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 oct 2011
AOR Received.
22 may 2012, 27 feb 2015
Med's Request
3 june 2015
Med's Done....
11 june 2015
Interview........
6 2014 march and reject
Passport Req..
3 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 July 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi

anyone who appied on oct 2011.
i am still waiting for aor from paris office.i had send letter to them but no reply from them

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI priays

Happened the same to me I applied on Nov 2010 and got it on march 2011

and yet till now not called for interview ;)

but call them,

applicant.wife

Sep 8, 2011
vickyRocks said:

I just received an email from BIQHK and it states that the rule implemented on ur file will be according to the date ur file was opened. or the date stamped on the letter...

I am relieved...

2 thumbs up :D :D :D

Raza PK

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-13
vickyRocks said:
You will get 10 Points.
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Vicky thanks for your support. Can you please elaborate if these 10 points are for "Education" or for "Area of training". And if these are for AOT then who many points will be awarded for my MBA? Means my total points out of 24?[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

nav25

Sep 16, 2011
Hello all,

kindly go through the link

www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

It is again showing points for A2 level as 3 each for listening and speaking. So that means A2 is equal to 6 Points. Do anybody have some information in this regard.

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
vickyRocks said:
Hi guys!

I need to bring all seniors attention to a question which i think can be important in understanding the percentage of successful CSQ holders;

I have been told by a friend that for every country they have a quota for issuing CSQ per year, is this info correct? Can any one give me any statistics on it..Because if there is anything like percentage for issuing CSQ for every country than it can be another useful information...please do share, Thanks in Advance!
Both the Federal and the Quebec programmes have annual quotas (not by country) which are set by the Federal and provincial quebec government respectively. In March this year, you would have seen a classic example of this happening where the Premier of Quebec announced the the categorization and limit of applications that will be accepted in three (3) groups - groups 1, 2 and 3 along with the limit for investors etc shorter than what it would have taken otherwise.

I like the link that was provided by francaise as it shows the statistics as at last years 4th quarter. On that same web page I found another document which is more expansive. It was published February of the year and it summarizes the amount of immigrants from 2006 - 2010. I thought this would interest you because you applied in 2010. Also I provide this link because it gives some vital information such as the number of men versus women who come to Quebec, the top countries that apply to Quebec, age classifications...professions, you name it its listed in the document. see here:

http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/recherches-statistiques/Portraits_categories_2006_2010_1.pdf

you can scroll from page 9 and get more statistics than what francaise provided from there

buzzowski

Apr 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2012
If I decide to pay by credit card, I just have to fill and sign that form and send it, no need to go to the bank or something else, right?

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
buzzowski said:
If I decide to pay by credit card, I just have to fill and sign that form and send it, no need to go to the bank or something else, right?
RIGHT!!!

bonjourquebec

Mar 7, 2012
vickyRocks said:

I am relieved...

Hi,

Just want to clarify :D

if we say "date your file is opened" is it the AOR date? for example if one sent his application before december 5, 2011 and received his aor february 2012, what will be the rule implemented?

thank you

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
bonjourquebec said:
Hi,

Just want to clarify :D

if we say "date your file is opened" is it the AOR date? for example if one sent his application before december 5, 2011 and received his aor february 2012, what will be the rule implemented?

thank you
Grim check ur inbox the answer is in it..

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Bajan4Quebec said:
Both the Federal and the Quebec programmes have annual quotas (not by country) which are set by the Federal and provincial quebec government respectively. In March this year, you would have seen a classic example of this happening where the Premier of Quebec announced the the categorization and limit of applications that will be accepted in three (3) groups - groups 1, 2 and 3 along with the limit for investors etc shorter than what it would have taken otherwise.

I like the link that was provided by francaise as it shows the statistics as at last years 4th quarter. On that same web page I found another document which is more expansive. It was published February of the year and it summarizes the amount of immigrants from 2006 - 2010. I thought this would interest you because you applied in 2010. Also I provide this link because it gives some vital information such as the number of men versus women who come to Quebec, the top countries that apply to Quebec, age classifications...professions, you name it its listed in the document. see here:

http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/recherches-statistiques/Portraits_categories_2006_2010_1.pdf

you can scroll from page 9 and get more statistics than what francaise provided from there
Thanks Bajan,

I see in 2010 only 86 individuals have reached quebec. What does that mean? does it mean that lesser number of people are going from Pakistan or does i mean something else. Secondly by these statistics i have a high chance for getting CSQ true?