Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
hec006 said:
You are welcome. Apply ASAP. Try to learn French to the extent of your effort. If you have claimed marks in French and English try to get DELF and IELTS cert as fast as you can. Try to remember that your master degree 1 year acquired after 17 years will not put you in Grp 1 category and will not give you master degree education point, bcoz your Bachelor is in Mechanical and not in business management. So u have to apply throgh your bachelor degree which is in Grp 2.
This is your right answer dude while previously you were giving both option Grp-1 or Grp -2

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
dont worry about that,just make sure that you notarize it without stamping out too much info.
imp thing is to get it notarised.

nevillek said:
Guys, my immigration consultant wants NOTARIZED documents. How do I notarize a document if it is spread throughout the page and there is no space for the red seal/stamp? For example, a photocopy of IT Returns is a completely-filled up page with no space.

Also, what's the difference between work experience certificate and reference letter from employer? Both sound the same to me.

Thanks for the answer in advance :)

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
this list looks comprehensive !

nevillek said:
To all those who have already filed their apps:

Guys, should the following docs be enough for work experience for salary paid by cash:

1) offer/employment letter
2) reference letter (stating duties, etc.)
3) salary certificate
4) service letter (2 lines only)
5) IT returns

Should these be enough? Can you think of something else? Thanks :)

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes this is defo 2nd AOR then. Congrats! Positive eligibility review only applies to candidates who sent file to Sydney CIO. I suppose you sent yours directly to Rome. Positive means that your file is complete. So if Rome did not return your file, it means it is positive! Wish you receive MR asap.
lirjan said:
The e-mail i got was from Rome Office. is this positive?

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Styl Hunt said:
This is your right answer dude while previously you were giving both option Grp-1 or Grp -2
Hello Styl hunt,

Please review all the previous post. i have given him all the details and tried to convince. But, Chandrock was trying to apply through PGPM, as it is his current degree and current exp. :)

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
vibez_well said:
not automatically.
if you get married after getting the CSQ, its a long drawn affair. you have to return the csq, change the application to include the new spouse. then you will be evaluated again on the basis of the new marital status. married applicants have a different cutoff etc.
@vibez_well....Thanks, now what if your Federal is already under processing or lets say you are already having the PR?
And also would they schedule withdraw your CSQ if you dont meet the cut-off after getting married?

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
chandrock said:
Hi hec006,

Thanks for you reply..

The PGPM program is a full time program from a B-School. Furnishing exact details below
BE - Mechanical (2002) Fulltime + 5.5 yrs exp
PGPM - Marketing (2009) Fulltime + 2.8 yrs exp
All degrees acquired from India..

Should i apply for BE or PGPM or for both ?? which group do i belong ?? pretty confusing If u apply on the basis of your PGDM then u put yourself in trouble, better apply on the basis of your BE.

Because if u apply on the basis of your PGDM then u will get 4 point for your education ( Just remember PGDM is not a master degree ) and if u apply on the basis of BE then u will get 10 points for your education.

rest is upto u.

check your point for your education on the link below
http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI_3_1_INDE.pdf

:(

chandrock

Mar 30, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
hec006 said:
You are welcome. Apply ASAP. Try to learn French to the extent of your effort. If you have claimed marks in French and English try to get DELF and IELTS cert as fast as you can. Try to remember that your master degree 1 year acquired after 17 years will not put you in Grp 1 category and will not give you master degree education point, bcoz your Bachelor is in Mechanical and not in business management. So u have to apply throgh your bachelor degree which is in Grp 2.
Thanks hec.. now i am pretty clear.. will apply through group2 with my BE degree.. :)

chandrock

Mar 30, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thanks stillhope... I am now clear and will apply through group2 with my BE degree..:)

Rakireddy

Feb 11, 2012
Hai Guys ,

First of all i like to thanks all the members in this blog, who helped in with every point to launch my file for Quebec

My Q: I have received a letter stating , you will be Que for interview...But noed date has been mentioned , Is that mean i will notified in future ?

Other question : My friend want to apply for Quebec Skilled worker , But he is not in to Grp 1 or Grp 3 ...Is that fine we can drop the applicaton even we don't get training points

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
hec006 said:
Hello Styl Hunt,

Here, how the members get seniors position. Can you explain? :D

Can you please explain degree equivalency... this is for u to understand the degree equivalencei point on the link below who done their degree or any course from india.

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI_3_1_INDE.pdf

Please review all the posts and comment after that...

Rakireddy

Feb 11, 2012
Can any one reply for the Below Information

I received a letter stating " Your Name has been put on a waiting list for a selection interview with a Quebec Immigration Counselor " But there is no date mention when will be the Interview

Can any one help me Plz

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA

Hello Stillhope,

Thanks for sharing the link.

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
STILLHOPE said:
Hi hec006,

Thanks for you reply..

The PGPM program is a full time program from a B-School. Furnishing exact details below
BE - Mechanical (2002) Fulltime + 5.5 yrs exp
PGPM - Marketing (2009) Fulltime + 2.8 yrs exp
All degrees acquired from India..

Should i apply for BE or PGPM or for both ?? which group do i belong ?? pretty confusing If u apply on the basis of your PGDM then u put yourself in trouble, better apply on the basis of your BE.

Because if u apply on the basis of your PGDM then u will get 4 point for your education ( Just remember PGDM is not a master degree ) and if u apply on the basis of BE then u will get 10 points for your education.

rest is upto u.

check your point for your education on the link below
Problem is not with PGDM. Here , PGDM degree by chandrock has been obtained by 1 year and after completion of 17 years studey. As per quebec, master degree should be obtained after completion of 18-19 years of study. That is the problem.

Management degree assigned by Indian Inst Of management(IIM) is - PGDBM ( 2 year) ( It is definitely master degree because, it has been obtained in 2nd cycle ( after 10+2+4). Any Post graduate diploma obtained within 1st cycle (within 10+2+3) will not be eligible as master degree.