+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Waiting_CSQ

Jan 6, 2012
Hey guys,

I am a PhD (Quebec equivalent according to agreement) degree holder in Electrical Engineering with 3 years of work experience. My area is under preferred area of training in Quebec list(Evaluation website). Do I get priority treatment for CSQ? By the way, 2009 List of preferred areas of training mention "NO" for priority processing.

I am confused. If my area is under shortage list then why "NO" for priority treatment? Please share your view on this. By the way, I have a TCFQ results (A2 for speaking, B1 for listening), IELTS ( 7.5 speaking, 6 listening ( I dreamt about QUEBEC during listening section, hence, I lost score. It's true..ahha ).

hokaito

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
1123 / 4163 / 0124
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grimreaper said:
Hi Folks,

Today I received my DELF A1 results and I've cleared it. I'm a pre Dec 05th applicant and my points without French was exactly 57, now should I be adding 2 to that or 4 points? I have 13/25 in listening and 16.5/25 in speaking.
Also in either cases should I be continuing my studies upto A2 to get more points? Or will I be able to get the remaining points from the interview safely?
The next exam is in May, please give some good advises at the earliest.
Hi grimreaper!

Just wanted to know when did you appear for the A1 test and through which centre?

Regards,

Hokaito...

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Waiting_CSQ said:
Hey guys,
hi waiting_CSQ,
Welcome to the forum buddy. :)

I am a PhD (Quebec equivalent according to agreement) degree holder in Electrical Engineering with 3 years work experience. My area is under preferred area of training in Quebec list(Evaluation website). Do I get priority treatment for CSQ? By the way, 2009 List of preferred areas of training mention "NO" for priority processing.

I am confused. If my area is under shortage list then why "NO" for priority treatment? Please share your view on this.
preferred list of training is the list of AOT (Area of Training) which are in shortage as per the quebec immigration.
However they have identified certain AOT among this list which are in very high demand and there is a super-shortage for this professionals. Applicants with these AOT will be having a priority processing over other applications.
So, any applicant who is having these AOTs
will have faster processing.
Such priority AOTs are nursing, chemistry, chemical engineering, civil engineering, aviation, aerospace engineering etc.

By the way, I have a TCFQ results (A2 for speaking, B1 for listening), IELTS ( 7.5 speaking, 6 listening ( I dreamt about QUEBEC during listening section, hence, I lost score. It's true..ahha ). you scored good in both languages.

kimi_kaur

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
30-OCT-2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Thanx mkshah...
actually i requested them to set more schedules for Indian applicants in this year ,then i got this reply........ :)
Sir can u pls suggest me some job sites to find jobs in Quebec while my file is under process.I mentioned in my earlier post that when i try to apply on emploi-quebec,there is always an error ......

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi kimi_kaur,
yes, it happens many times... :)
Things turn out to be the exactly different way than we expected them to be....
Anyways, we must be positive and wait for our turn to come... :)

Here are 2 very good websites for job search in canada..
for more you can search on google for jobs canada and find jobs..

Workopolis.ca
Monster.ca
kimi_kaur said:
Thanx mkshah...
actually i requested them to set more schedules for Indian applicants in this year ,then i got this reply........ :)
Sir can u pls suggest me some job sites to find jobs in Quebec while my file is under process.I mentioned in my earlier post that when i try to apply on emploi-quebec,there is always an error ......

kimi_kaur

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
30-OCT-2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
very true mkshah !
Let's pray for all and hope for best...thanx for website names....i wil try on these....

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
good luck for job search. :)

Do share with the forum any new good website u find for job search.

kimi_kaur said:
very true mkshah !
Let's pray for all and hope for best...thanx for website names....i wil try on these....

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Can you please calculate mt points for following two and please explain and give the reference also. thanks

1. Spouse Qualification (Bachelor of Computer Arts 4 years degree program passed out in 2008). please explain and tell how many points we will get?

2. Spouse did her bachelor within last 5 years but have no working experience (There is no point for spouse experience but AOT) - please explain this and give me the link thank you.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rizwan Ali
Civil Engineer
+92 321 4527911

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
mkshah said:
@ grimreaper,

wen did u submitted ur file?
Is your AOR dated Before sep 2011 or after that?
In later case, you will get only 1 points for speaking score and 0 for listening score(because it is less than 16).
Thanks Stngr and MKshah.. My AOR is dated Dec 2011..This means I have to continue studies and attempt for A2 :)
BTW can u pls give me the details on how many points I can get from A2..

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
grimreaper said:
BTW can u pls give me the details on how many points I can get from A2..
Up to 6 = 3 for listening and 3 for speaking (if more than 16 of 25 points for each of those 2 sections)

hokaito

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
1123 / 4163 / 0124
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all!

Just wanted to know if anybody has received their provisional results if they had appeared of the DELF A1 exams in the February 2012.

Regards,

Hokaito

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
blackcap99 said:
Hello Guys,

Can you please calculate mt points for following two and please explain and give the reference also. thanks

1. Spouse Qualification (Bachelor of Computer Arts 4 years degree program passed out in 2008). please explain and tell how many points we will get?

2. Spouse did her bachelor within last 5 years but have no working experience (There is no point for spouse experience but AOT) - please explain this and give me the link thank you.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rizwan Ali
Civil Engineer
+92 321 4527911
Dear Rizwan,
ANS 1: Only 3 points.

ANS 2:
Area of training (AOT) refereed to http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf page number 5/16.

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Please can anybody tell me how to show proof of job search to an interviewer?

I am getting ready for interview...I NEED SOME HELP HERE PLEASE

Thanks

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Congrats Mef !! hope you enjoyed that moment.
Now the real journey begins; All the best for that. Plan and prepare well. ;D

mef said:
Hello Friends,
It's today, the 10th March 2012.............. Fedex called, my shipment has arrived, impatiently I ran to their office and picked it up.
VISAs & CPRs ................ Finally, the imaginary moment of seeing your passport with visa stamp becomes true....

Waiting_CSQ

Jan 6, 2012
Hey Mkshah,

That's great then. I found my field(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in their(quebec) evaluation website where we can evaluate our points, under "Applied Science" section. So I should receive priority processing.mm.let'see. They asked me to submit ORIGINAL TCFQ and IELTS certificates.( They sent request letter for these certificates along with AOR). Does it mean anything special?

Does PhD candidate receive high priority?

My details:
Application type: CSQ

BIQ: Hong Kong

Filled: 28/12/2011

AOR Received: 02/03/2012

Linguistic DOC request: 02/03/2012 ( Along with AOR)

DOC SENT: 12/03/2012

Thanks mkshah.