5 MARCH 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICANTION ON 5 MARCH 2011
AOR Received.
11 APRIL 2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO 8 MAY 2011 ( in process 2 nov 2011)
Med's Request
17 jan 2012
Med's Done....
8 feb 2012 rprf sent on 10 feb med recevied line added 5 march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 9 july 2012 DM 13 july 2012 ppr2 13 sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 sep 2012
LANDED..........
in nov or december Inshaallah
Bajan4Quebec said:
Hi Naveed,

It depends on what stage your friend or any individual is at in applying for for the CSQ. If your friend is now engaging in the application process for the first time, to qualify for a Quebec Selection Certificate, Skilled Worker / Professional applicants must score enough points under the Quebec Immigration selection criteria. A single applicant must score at least 49 points based on the criteria. An applicant with a spouse or common-law/conjugal partner must score at least 57 points.

an additional 6 points may be awarded upon the interview for Adaptability. With these points awarded, a single applicant must score a minimum of 55 points. An applicant with a spouse or common-law/conjugal partner must score at least 63 points.
At the interview stage

thanks : Okay brother he got 5.5 bands in speaking and 5 bands in listening how many points he will get for it . Secondly what do u mean by interview stage will he have to appear for the interview for these 6 points.

lynchman

Feb 12, 2012
Hi Everybody,

I'm a first time poster in need of advice. ;D

1) Can someone give me an estimate as to how long a CSQ takes to come through via Paris and Montreal? (I realise this is difficult but I thought I'd ask anyway).

2) With a CSQ can you get a Temporary Work Permit easily to bridge the gap between waiting for your PR to come through?

Many thanks.

:D

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
All, I have an email address of person who prepared my FEVAL, is there any sense sending her email and asking for assistance/advice, or its not the best idea and just prepare official "paper" letter and send it to the office - did someone ever tried to contact person who signed preliminary directly?

kash11

Jun 5, 2011
HI,

I have applied for skilled immigration in June 20 11 to BIQ Paris and fee has been deducted from my account in November2011. but so far i have not received any AOR. I became father in December 2011 andi want to add my son in my application and also claim points but my problem is i do not have my file number and have not heared from BIQ Paris so far. i wrotei to BIQ Paris in two occasions in January 2012 and Feb 2012 ansk for my file number but i have not no confirmation from BIQ Paris yet. could any body suggest me any other options because they are not replying to my written request or any contact number or email so i can inquuire directly the status of my application.

Thanks

nick_cool

Jan 4, 2012
Hello all senior members mkshah/osama...

need your help on urgent basis..i want to put my file for quebec but just want to make sure that i reach the cutoff points 49 or not for eligibility..please find my details and help me out..

Education: Masters in Humar Resource
Work Experience: 3 Yrs (recruitment field)
French: cleared A2 and preparing for TCF (if i get B1 in TCF overall may i count it as B1 level and am i eligible to get B1 points in my Quebec Application or else i need to clear Delf B1 level)

IELTS: 6.5 Listening & 7 speaking (how much i will get)
financial status: OK
Relatives in Quebec: my real brother already got passport stamped for quebec (so i will get points if he is in quebec and how much i will get?)

Please all forum members give me your valuable help::: :(

kimi_kaur

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
30-OCT-2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Everything is OKAY in the END.......if it is not OKAY ,then it is not the END........ :) :)

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
nick_cool said:

need your help on urgent basis..i want to put my file for quebec but just want to make sure that i reach the cutoff points 49 or not for eligibility..please find my details and help me out..

Education: Masters in Humar Resource 12 points for master degree. If your bachelor is in HR then your AOT would fall under section C which entitles you for another 2 points, but I am not sure if you can get these 2 points with your masters degree in HR!! Its obviously higher than bachelor but I honestly don't know
Work Experience: 3 Yrs (recruitment field) 6 points
French: cleared A2 and preparing for TCF (if i get B1 in TCF overall may i count it as B1 level and am i eligible to get B1 points in my Quebec Application or else i need to clear Delf B1 level) I am an expert in calculating french points but I will try and better wait for other members feedback. So with clearing A2 with minimum 16/25 in listening and speaking you get 3 + 3 points. And if you clear TCF with an equivalent level of DELF B1, you would definitely get the ports allocated for passing DELF B1

IELTS: 6.5 Listening & 7 speaking (how much i will get)2 points for listening and 3 points for speaking
financial status: OK 1 point
Relatives in Quebec: my real brother already got passport stamped for quebec (so i will get points if he is in quebec and how much i will get?) yes, you get 3 points

So your total according to my calculation would be 49 without considering the 2 points for your AOT and without considering your attempt for B1. You have a good case bro, go ahead and file your application.

nick_cool

Jan 4, 2012
Hi osama,

Thanks for ur quick reply i have done bachelors in accounting &financial management and after that masters in human resource management..one more thing if i appear for IELTS one more time and get 7.0 band in speaking, 7.0 band in listening than how much i will get....? :(

Feb 13, 2012
sir i am from India i have done D-Pharmacy with 6 years exp
i have also cleared ielts with 6 band in acc and my age is 27 years want to know that what are the requirements for Pharmacy technical assit . plz reply

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
HI ALL, :D

I AM SUKHVINDER SINGH, I WANT TO APPLY FOR QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER VISA.

1. I HAVE COMPLETED BACHELORS IN COMPUTER APPLICATION (BCA)(3 YEARS DEGREE)
AND (RHCE) CERTIFICATION ON LINUX.

2. I HAVE GIVEN IELTS (ACADEMIC) OVER ALL BAND 6.5 (SPEAKING 6.5, LISTENING 6)

3. TOTAL WORK EXP. AS SOFTWARE ENGINEER 2 YEARS 4 MONTHS.

4. FINANCIAL: OK

5. AGE 25.

6. PREPARING FOR DELF A1.

7. I AM SINGLE.

HOW MUCH MORE POINTS DO I NEED TO SCORE ?
DO I HAVE TO GIVE IELTS (GENERAL) OR ACADEMIC WILL WORK ?

WAITING FOR SOME POSITIVE RESPONSE :)

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
nick_cool said:
Hi osama,

Thanks for ur quick reply i have done bachelors in accounting &financial management and after that masters in human resource management..one more thing if i appear for IELTS one more time and get 7.0 band in speaking, 7.0 band in listening than how much i will get....? :(

It would be the same thing, you would get 2 point for listening and 3 for speaking. In order to get 3 point in listening you need to get 8.0

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
my interview was in BIQ Hong Kong.

nick_cool

Jan 4, 2012
thanks osama i would like to request other senior members to have a look at my case..........

nick_cool said:

Education: Masters in Humar Resource
Work Experience: 3 Yrs (recruitment field)
French: cleared A2 and preparing for TCF (if i get B1 in TCF overall may i count it as B1 level and am i eligible to get B1 points in my Quebec Application or else i need to clear Delf B1 level)

IELTS: 6.5 Listening & 7 speaking (how much i will get)
financial status: OK
Relatives in Quebec: my real brother already got passport stamped for quebec (so i will get points if he is in quebec and how much i will get?)