29th December 16
Med's Done....
2nd Jan 17
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Waiting
Stngr said:
thanks guys, right now i'm going through my university transcript, tryin to compare it against Quebec program and mark as much classes (as per GPI page 25 - "Overall, two thirds of Courses must be related to specialization.") I can from my diploma in relation to quebec classes:
http://www.ita.qc.ca/fr/lapocatiere/finitiale/TPQA/Pages/TPQA.aspx (tab grille de cours) - its worth trying, cause most core classes match and this AOT is worth 12 points (Technologie des procédés et de la qualité des aliments) - briefly my major was 3.5years (7 semester) undergraduate university, tryin to match it with 3 years college from Quebec (no colleges in my country's education system)
thats my biggest concern for now - get through with AOT as it gives most points.
Note: my graduation for this AOT was in 2008, it's not related with my work experniece (except 2 internships included with application) HOWEVER nowhere in GPI is stated it has to be, only that "the best for applicant will be counted"

As for employment - will have letter from my employer (citibank) i worked for more than a year after i've submitted my CSQ app, so this will be +2 without any doubts - everybody loves corporate experience ;)
What is your education in India?

hokaito

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
1123 / 4163 / 0124
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all!

Just to update some important information for people applying from India. I might be appearing for DELF A1 this tuesday and hope to clear it. Now, what i also wanted to do is to appear for TEFaQ examination directly and get rid of the DELF exams as AF Mumbai has a lot of restrictions in appearing for the courses.

So the important news is that after inquiring at all the AF centres across the country, have finally found out that only AF Trivandrum & AF Sri Lanka conduct the TEFaQ examinations. I have been told that TEFaQ is compartively easy and the shortest route to prove your french proficiency to the Quebec immgration agencies. Get in touch with the AF Trivandrum centre for the March or May exam schedules.

Bonne Chance

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
hokaito said:
Hi all!

Just to update some important information for people applying from India. I might be appearing for DELF A1 this tuesday and hope to clear it. Now, what i also wanted to do is to appear for TEFaQ examination directly and get rid of the DELF exams as AF Mumbai has a lot of restrictions in appearing for the courses.

So the important news is that after inquiring at all the AF centres across the country, have finally found out that only AF Trivandrum & AF Sri Lanka conduct the TEFaQ examinations. I have been told that TEFaQ is compartively easy and the shortest route to prove your french proficiency to the Quebec immgration agencies. Get in touch with the AF Trivandrum centre for the March or May exam schedules.

Bonne Chance
Hi hokaito,
This is indeed a great NEWS to share.. Even I've come to know from various sources that TEfAQ is much easier than DELF.. And specifically modeled around Quebec immigration..
Thank you...

maccuet

Aug 22, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Sep. 2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
22 Oct. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Interview........
Waiting
Dear Sir

Could you please update my information also

Application sent: 07 Sep 2011,
AOR received: 22 Oct 2011
Interview: waiting
Visa office: Hong kong

Regards

Mahadi

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
Bajan4Quebec said:
my humble suggestion to you will be to send proof in other areas to gather more points. For example, for self sufficeincy submit a copy of your bank statement(s) on average over the last year to show sufficient funds and obtain that 1 point. look at career sites specific to quebec, print a list that your area of training is in demand in Quebec. For adaptibility (or valid employment offer), demonstrate that you have been applying to these places for work opportunities and indicate it is hard to get the job from the outside but once in Quebec, you will be fine. The point is you want to get as much points to prove your cas, consider those areas that may have been overlooked with supporting proof
Thank you Bajan, but i think those suggestions refers more to interview than preliminary assesment, but I'm also considering to write small letter describing my interest in Quebec

Janki said:
What is your education in India?
I have no idea whats my education in India coz I'm European ;)

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
hey strngr, dont worry my frd. i also went thrugh the same phase, and by the grace of ALLAH, im now waiting for pasport req. you can pm me your email address and i can fwd you the correspondence that i did with my BIQ when i was refused.

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
hokaito said:
Hi all!

Bonne Chance
Hi hokaito,

What are the fee for writing TEFaQ in AF Trivanduram and as far as I know that TEFaQ exams are conducted throught out the year and can you confirm that once the test is done. Are the results and audio test shared with Quebec Immigration.

hokaito

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
1123 / 4163 / 0124
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unlimited2access said:
Hi hokaito,

What are the fee for writing TEFaQ in AF Trivanduram and as far as I know that TEFaQ exams are conducted throught out the year and can you confirm that once the test is done. Are the results and audio test shared with Quebec Immigration.
Hi!

I tried to get in touch with the relevant authorities @ AF Trivandrum but they were unavailable to provide further information. Would suggest you directly get in touch with the AF office to inquire for the same.

I am hoping to get in touch with them by Monday and if i have any details then shall post them on this thread.

Regards,

Hokaito

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Stngr said:
Thank you Bajan, but i think those suggestions refers more to interview than preliminary assesment, but I'm also considering to write small letter describing my interest in Quebec

I have no idea whats my education in India coz I'm European ;)
So sorry to hear the rejection by BIQ Stngr.. As it seems you are putting a great effort to appeal and hopefully the case will strong enough for them to change their decision.
Writing a latter showing your interest in Quebec would also help, I mean any extra piece of information would definitely be a plus for you.. Moreover, try to consult a lawyer like suggested before, they definitely have come a cross such cases and would know the shortest and safest way to appeal.

Goos luck, stay positive :)

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please add my profile in tracking file

File Sent:-14-June-2011
1'st AOR:- 11 July-2011
BIQ:- Hongkong
French:- Delf A2 completed
With Spouse(Delf A1)Completed
Education :- Masters(Me and Spouse)
Exp:- 3 Year

Note:- Delf A2 was sent after getting file number

Devang3d

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Hello Stngr,

Sorry to hear about this.
I have tried to answer your questions below:
Stngr said:
Ok, sad news, today i've recieved intention of rejection (perm401) due to insufficient points :-(
So, what i have:
Education: 10 (expected 10)
AOT: 0 (expected at least 6)
Experience: 4 (expected 6)
French: 2 (expected 2, now have A2 so will get at least 3)
English: 6 (expected 6)
that makes total of 38 out of 42 of preliminary (employability) stage required which sucks, anyway need some advice what to do next with few things:

1st - AOT - how to convince them to compare it against certain quebec degree - i thought about printing list of all classes on similar major on quebec university - what do you think?Did you study at a Quebec University? As far as I know, a quebec degree is never equivalent to a degree from other countries even if you have similar classes. Did you see information somewhere that says your degree can be considered equivalent to a queebc degree? I had read about this AOT somewhere but I'm not able to find the web page now.
2nd - French knowledge - I've passed A2, have results online, but wont get paper diploma within next probably 2 months, which sucks, cause my CSQ file will be rejected in 60 days - can I send them details of AF center i took the exam along with my candidate number to verify it?Not a big deal. Can you print/copy your results? You don't need to wait for the diploma.Attest the copy from AF and send the results. If you cannot print the details, see if AF is ready to write a letter for you stating your date of exam and score.
3rd - A2 - i got 18 on listening and 5.5 on speakin, according new rules its 3+0, how was A2 counted before dec 2011? Can anyone advice, I can ask then to review my A2 against old rules, which was valid at the time my application was submittedNot sure on this one but I believe your case has to be reviewed as per old rules since you submitted your application way before Dec 2011.

Appreciate your help on this, as well as any other advices :)
You will need to reply to these points and make a strong case for yourself. I cannot really think of anything else right now. Will post back if I do.

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
Stngr said:
Ok, sad news, today i've recieved intention of rejection (perm401) due to insufficient points :-(
So, what i have:
that makes total of 38 out of 42 of preliminary (employability) stage required which sucks, anyway need some advice what to do next with few things:

1st - AOT - how to convince them to compare it against certain quebec degree - i thought about printing list of all classes on similar major on quebec university - what do you think?
2nd - French knowledge - I've passed A2, have results online, but wont get paper diploma within next probably 2 months, which sucks, cause my CSQ file will be rejected in 60 days - can I send them details of AF center i took the exam along with my candidate number to verify it?
3rd - A2 - i got 18 on listening and 5.5 on speakin, according new rules its 3+0, how was A2 counted before dec 2011? Can anyone advice, I can ask then to review my A2 against old rules, which was valid at the time my application was submitted

Appreciate your help on this, as well as any other advices :)
hello stngr... Im sad to hear this news :( i hope this reply will help you

if they have given you 10 points for diploma then you deserve points for AOT..
both AOT and diploma are interrelated in terms of conditons for giving points...
like for example: there are 2 points given in the table 8 ou 10... if either of your diploma/experience is within 5yrs before filing the dcs then you will get the highest point (which is 10) if not the you will get the 8. In ur case since they gave you 10 points for diploma then you must be given points for AOT! because conditions for giving points for AOT is the same if your diploma/experience is within 5 yrs. are you an engineer? if you graduated within 5 yrs then ur AOT is 12 i guess.. why were u expecting 6 points for ur experience?

also based on what you expect.....

+ financial sufficiency = 1 point

you will have a total of = 47 points....still this can not pass the preliminary evaluation of 49 points
better work on your AOT to prove that you will have 12 points instead of 6 points

or give us a clear picture of your education and experience so can give an advice... :)

Good luck sir!

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
Dear all quebec applicants

I am Quebec selected applicant and now my medicals also have reached but the problem is that before that i promissed with a girl to marry her soon, I am much confused that will the MICC will issue her CSQ on behalf of me or they will again conduct interview for her and me ? now it is the time that i have to take good decission please advice me what i do ?

if i will not accompany her would it solve the problem and save my process time because it has already too much delayed .Please check my time line as on left side

Your valuable comments will be highly appreciated.

thanks

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
rana_Quebec said:
Dear all quebec applicants

I am Quebec selected applicant and now my medicals also have reached but the problem is that before that i promissed with a girl to marry her soon, I am much confused that will the MICC will issue her CSQ on behalf of me or they will again conduct interview for her and me ? now it is the time that i have to take good decission please advice me what i do ?

if i will not accompany her would it solve the problem and save my process time because it has already too much delayed .Please check my time line as on left side

Your valuable comments will be highly appreciated.

thanks
Hello,
I would suggest you to finish your Process first. so do your medicals as you have already received the MR, take your Visa, go to Canada and then you can sponsor her.

This is my opinion but the seniors may give you a better idea on that.
Good Luck