Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
angeleye said:
frds, my documents reached london visa office, now another waiting period has started :)
Hi , I am waiting for Visa since 2.5 years till now i did not get medical request. I hope your case will be faster.

My CSQ is also going to expire after 4 months , do you know what will happend if my CSQ will expire ?is it necessay for visa office to issue Visa before expiring of CSQ?

launeq

Sep 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
octobre 2010
AOR Received.
octobre 2010
rana_Quebec said:
Hi , I am waiting for Visa since 2.5 years till now i did not get medical request. I hope your case will be faster.

My CSQ is also going to expire after 4 months , do you know what will happend if my CSQ will expire ?is it necessay for visa office to issue Visa before expiring of CSQ?
hello!
What i do know is that if your CSQ expired before they release you, the federal say that you don't need to contact the visa office coz when they will be ready to give you the visa, they themselves will contact the Quebec for the renewal of your CSQ.
So...

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
another question arises here , what is the meaning of CSQ validity (3 years) if the Federal office can not fallow the validity than for whome this validity is? it could be 2 years 4 years why only 3 years.

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Bachar said:
Hello Senios,

what about photos, should attach them with glow or staples ? or just add it with a clip only with name and date of birth on the back of each one
Hi Bachar,
You can use any dry adhesive stick to to attach them.
Cheers

efetobore

Sep 10, 2011
Good day all,

I have previously applied for skilled worker visa, under Federal and my application was refused for wrong NOC number and wrong dependant charge.
Should i tick YES that i have previously applied under Federal scheme in question 6 of (APPLICATION FOR SELECTION CERTIFICATE) or should i tick NO.

Your prompt respinse will be apprciated.

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
efetobore said:
Good day all,

I have previously applied for skilled worker visa, under Federal and my application was refused for wrong NOC number and wrong dependant charge.
Should i tick YES that i have previously applied under Federal scheme in question 6 of (APPLICATION FOR SELECTION CERTIFICATE) or should i tick NO.

Your prompt respinse will be apprciated.
You should tick yest. Always be honest when filing your application. By using your DOB, Last name they might be able to find that you have applied for Federal Skilled Worker and been refused. So, its better you stay honest and fill the application accordingly. Cheers

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
CIC proposes changes to improve citizenship program

Ottawa, October 15, 2011 –Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney is proposing changes to the way the government assesses the language abilities of prospective new citizens.

Under the proposal, published today in the Canada Gazette for public input, adult citizenship applicants would be required to provide objective evidence of language ability with their citizenship applications.

“The ability to communicate effectively in either French or English is key to the success of new citizens in Canada,” said Minister Kenney. “This change will encourage applicants to ensure that they can speak English or French when they apply for citizenship, thereby improving the integrity and effectiveness of the citizenship program for Canada and for new Canadians alike.”

The Citizenship Act already requires that applicants be able to communicate in one of Canada’s official languages. This proposed change would not increase the language level required, but would change the way that citizenship applicants aged 18-54 prove their language ability.

Under the new system, applicants would have to provide objective evidence that they meet the language requirement when they file their application. Applicants would be able to demonstrate language ability by submitting a variety of evidence, including:

the results of a third party test;
evidence of completion of secondary or post-secondary education in English or French; or
evidence of achieving CLB/NCLC 4 in certain government funded language training programs.
CIC currently uses the citizenship knowledge test as well as the applicant’s interaction with CIC staff to assess language ability. If it appears an applicant does not meet language requirements, they are invited for an interview with a citizenship judge. There can be a significant time delay between the submission of the application and the subsequent hearing for language.

The proposed new rule that applicants must provide objective evidence that they meet the language requirement when they file their application would give citizenship judges better evidence on which to base their decision. CIC would also be able to return applications of those who do not provide evidence they meet the requirements more quickly, thus improving application processing.

CIC is also proposing to clarify that the language skills to be assessed would be speaking and listening, and the criteria would clearly align with Canadian Language Benchmark/Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens (CLB/NCLC) 4, which represents basic fluent proficiency. This would allow applicants to understand the requirements they need to meet and to provide evidence that is correlated to CLB/NCLC 4.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
fReSco said:
Hi Bachar,
You can use any dry adhesive stick to to attach them.
Cheers
Hi,
I have stapled my photos in my application. Hope it will be okay, if photos are stappled. :)

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello experts,
i need somebody whom file was accepted to answer the "photos" question
Should it be sent in envelop ? stapled ? i need to glow them ??

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
fReSco/STILLHOPE/seniors, I need your assistance here please:

I have questions in the below areas:

[size=10pt]1. Application for a Québec Selection Certificate[/size]
  • Can the main application be filled by hand or it has to be typed? If it has to be typed, then must the letters be in CAPs or normal letters?
  • Should my wife mention my name in section 4 of the main application “family member who may or may not be accompanying you in Quebec”? Or no need since I am the main applicant and she is the one who is accompanying me?
  • My wife is expected to finish her MBA program by June 2011. So do we need to mention this diploma in section 8 of the main application “Education, excluding elementary school” or not? Because the column there says the “Name of Diploma Obtained”? If not, then where can we mention this?

[size=10pt]2. Payment of fees required[/size]
  • Credit card payments are not accepted after June 7 2011? as per this link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/damascus/reach.html !! Any feedback on this guys? Because I can see some member have used credit card as their method of payment.

[size=10pt]3. Required appendices[/size]

• My wife has bachelor degree in medical laboratory technology but all her experience is in banking sector as business analyst. so does she need to fill the “Declaration by a candidate practicing a regulated profession or trade in Québec” ?

Thank you so much guys in advance..

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
avelino said:
I know that the main aplicant must pass IELTS,what about my spous ?
there is no point for accompanied applicant English proficiency but showing that she/he knows English will surely help you to sail smoothly.

Good luck

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bonjour fReSco/STILLHOPE/seniors,

Soon, I m going to apply for CSQ. I need you help regarding the following matter :

First Dilemma : My wife has completed Masters of Education followed by Bachelor of Education ( B.Ed) as well as she is working as a Lecturer in a College. Furthermore, I have been working as an Accounts Officer in a French Organization after completion MBA in Finance. I think my wife is on demand list if we apply for CSQ.

Seniors, are you agree with me ?

Another Dilemma, I will be the Principal applicant when I apply, Because my French level is better then my wife. Cause she got DELF A2 in French on the other hand, I got DELF B1.

Seniors, Any comment regarding this matter ?

Thanks in advance for rapid reply.

Robin

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Robindesbois said:
Bonjour fReSco/STILLHOPE/seniors,

Soon, I m going to apply for CSQ. I need you help regarding the following matter :

First Dilemma : My wife has completed Masters of Education followed by Bachelor of Education ( B.Ed) as well as she is working as a Lecturer in a College. Furthermore, I have been working as an Accounts Officer in a French Organization after completion MBA in Finance. I think my wife is on demand list if we apply for CSQ. NOt agree with u first your wife will get 12 points for her master but 0 points for her area of training because she is not in priority and her proffesion comes under section E , But if u apply in your name then u will get 12 for your mba + 6 for your area of training means total 18 for you as a prinicipal applicant
here is the link where u can check your wife points for her area of training
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

Seniors, are you agree with me ?

Another Dilemma, I will be the Principal applicant when I apply, Because my French level is better then my wife. Cause she got DELF A2 in French on the other hand, I got DELF B1. again suggest u that u should be principal applicant not your wife

could u share how long u and your wife have exp.

Seniors, Any comment regarding this matter ?

Thanks in advance for rapid reply.

Robin

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
    • OsamaR said:
      fReSco/STILLHOPE/seniors, I need your assistance here please:

I have questions in the below areas:

[size=10pt]1. Application for a Québec Selection Certificate[/size]
      • Can the main application be filled by hand or it has to be typed? Both its up to u If it has to be typed, then must the letters be in CAPs or normal letters? Not caps lock on
      • Should my wife mention my name in section 4 of the main application “family member who may or may not be accompanying you in Quebec”? Or no need since I am the main applicant and she is the one who is accompanying me? yes she has to write your name there
      • My wife is expected to finish her MBA program by June 2011. So do we need to mention this diploma in section 8 of the main application “Education, excluding elementary school” or not? No, when u fininsh then just send her degree and transcript and update her file later, before they will not consider Because the column there says the “Name of Diploma Obtained”? If not, then where can we mention this?

[size=10pt]2. Payment of fees required[/size]
      • Credit card payments are not accepted after June 7 2011? as per this link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/damascus/reach.html !! Any feedback on this guys? Because I can see some member have used credit card as their method of payment.

here it is clearly mention

Method of payment

Only the following payment methods are accepted:

credit card (if you mail in your application, you must fill in the form Payment by credit card (Dynamic PDF, 376 Kb), sign it and attach it to your application);
      certified cheque (international or drawn on a Canadian bank);
      cashier's cheque;
      cheque issued by a Canadian company;
      Canada Post money order;
      bank draft or international money order

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/damascus/dcs-workers/fees.html

OsamaR said:
    [size=10pt]3. Required appendices[/size]

• My wife has bachelor degree in medical laboratory technology but all her experience is in banking sector as business analyst. so does she need to fill the “Declaration by a candidate practicing a regulated profession or trade in Québec” ?
    NO, but its up to u if she is interesting job in her medical laboratory field then she can other wise no
OsamaR said:
Thank you so much guys in advance..