+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Hi guys,

I would appreciate your feedback on this pleaseeeeee:

My wife has done the TEFAQ exam and she scored 69 in comprehension oral (equivalent to DELF A1) and 126 in expression oral (equivalent to DELF A2).
When I asked my representative to submit her results so that we update our file and get at least 1 extra points since I'm an old applicant (Nov. 2011), he told me that "what counts is my language level and sending her results at this point does not mean anything unless I send mine as well"...

Please let me know your feedback.

I'm also afraid that during the interview if we submit her results they might say why you haven't send it before as an update to your file!!! Can this happen ??

OsamaR

spaniard

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
OsamaR said:
Hi guys,

I would appreciate your feedback on this pleaseeeeee:

My wife has done the TEFAQ exam and she scored 69 in comprehension oral (equivalent to DELF A1) and 126 in expression oral (equivalent to DELF A2).
When I asked my representative to submit her results so that we update our file and get at least 1 extra points since I'm an old applicant (Nov. 2011), he told me that "what counts is my language level and sending her results at this point does not mean anything unless I send mine as well"...

Please let me know your feedback.

I'm also afraid that during the interview if we submit her results they might say why you haven't send it before as an update to your file!!! Can this happen ??

OsamaR
i think should send her french result and gain 1 point. by clicking on the following link you will get your answer

http://www.frehindi.org/Frehindi%20Files/2012/05/Quebec-PR-French-Proficiency-Points-NEW.pdf

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
m81 said:
They sent me my application package back along with a letter stating that my 'original' french test score was missing (even though I gave original attestation). They did assign a reference number for the fact that I applied, but not an official application number. So yes,I did the TCFQ last week because I dont want to wait for my DALF diploma (no idea when it will be delivered). I should have my TCFQ results at the end of the month, and as soon as I get, I will resend my application.
I'm kinda baffled by this coz my experience is different. If you read that instructions pamphlet, it say that when your application is received and you've included language results, the officer dealing with your file can log in to the database of the examining body to confirm if your results are genuine or not. That implies that they all they need is your unique candidate number which is on the attestation (together with other info like your date and place of birth). It is not said anywhere you have to send the certificate coz it makes no difference if they have the info to identify you (no matter if it is obtained from the attestation or certificate), which they can use to verify your results from the database. I initially sent my application with an attestation de réussite and my application wasn't returned. i don't think it is official policy. Maybe different BIQs operate differently. Sorry to hear about your expericence

spaniard

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
dez said:
I'm kinda baffled by this coz my experience is different. If you read that instructions pamphlet, it say that when your application is received and you've included language results, the officer dealing with your file can log in to the database of the examining body to confirm if your results are genuine or not. That implies that they all they need is your unique candidate number which is on the attestation (together with other info like your date and place of birth). It is not said anywhere you have to send the certificate coz it makes no difference if they have the info to identify you (no matter if it is obtained from the attestation or certificate), which they can use to verify your results from the database. I initially sent my application with an attestation de réussite and my application wasn't returned. i don't think it is official policy. Maybe different BIQs operate differently. Sorry to hear about your expericence
hello dez, means v can apply wid attestation of delf? and have u received ur AOR? i want to apply this year and i have to send my application to hongkong. can u plz tell when u applied for the CSQ?

Regards,

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
spaniard said:
i think should send her french result and gain 1 point. by clicking on the following link you will get your answer

http://www.frehindi.org/Frehindi%20Files/2012/05/Quebec-PR-French-Proficiency-Points-NEW.pdf
Thanks a lot spaniard for your feedback.. really appreciated.. :)

Nuvin

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
xyiday said:
it does, so far i have seen 3 families got their aor without french. but i think u still need the french in the end. before interview.
Hi
What your stage of processes i did apply for Quebec as well

spaniard

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
OsamaR said:
Thanks a lot spaniard for your feedback.. really appreciated.. :)
you are wellcome and you will get 1 point each means 1 for listening & 1 for speaking means total 2 points.

Regards,

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
spaniard said:
hello dez, means v can apply wid attestation of delf? and have u received ur AOR? i want to apply this year and i have to send my application to hongkong. can u plz tell when u applied for the CSQ?

Regards,
Spaniard,

You should be able to use your attestation. Like I said, unless I misunderstood the instructions in the application guide, I don't think it is policy to demand the Delf certificate. Just in case you haven't read it, Here is the document
http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf
The info I am talking about is on page on the first paragraph of pg 37. Maybe it is just that different BIQs operate differently.

Info abt when I applied is on my profile handle.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
dez said:
Spaniard,

You should be able to use your attestation. Like I said, unless I misunderstood the instructions in the application guide, I don't think it is policy to demand the Delf certificate. Just in case you haven't read it, Here is the document
http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf
The info I am talking about is on page on the first paragraph of pg 37. Maybe it is just that different BIQs operate differently.

Info abt when I applied is on my profile handle.
I guess it has to do with the BIQ, I can recall that a number of persons have reported back here that their applications were returned because they sent only the attestation for their DELF exam when applying and it was requested that the original result should be sent with the application.

Cheers

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I am not sure but few days back some forum members ask how to show most recent page rather than showing the old pages.

One can able to do the same by changing option available under profile setting.
Profile -> Modify Profile -> Look and Layout Preference -> Check Show most recent posts on top and/or show most recent personal message at top.
You can also use quick reply on topic display drop down menu by selecting on by default for quick reply.

I hope that helps.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
harit79 said:

I am not sure but few days back some forum members ask how to show most recent page rather than showing the old pages.

Profile -> Modify Profile -> Look and Layout Preference -> Check Show most recent posts on top and/or show most recent personal message at top.
You can also use quick reply on topic display drop down menu by selecting on by default for quick reply.

I hope that helps.
I just tried it and it sure works, I seem to prefer the default setting which show the trend of the post i.e. from start to the current date, changing it reverses the whole thing and makes latest post appaer as the first post. Well, whatever soothes individauls should be used.

Cheers

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
sm101 said:
is there any one who applied in june or july 2012 and recieved aor ?
applied end of may and received aor

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
harit79 said:

I hope that helps.
Thanks mate... not exactly what I wanted but it's better... The page numbers shouldn't be reversed actually