+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone has idea the process id I am married to Canadian?

what is the process if she is livig in Montreal?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
there can be many possibilities..
first he/she can sponsor you.... :D

second, you will get points under the family in quebec..

third, you will be eligible for citizenship very easily...

lemans207 said:
anyone has idea the process id I am married to Canadian?

what is the process if she is livig in Montreal?

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
only 100??? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

on what basis?

mkshah said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/ips/economic.asp
just to share with u,

Canada's Immigration plan for 2012 :-X ??? :mad: :(
just 300 for HK, 100 for ND for QSW. :eek: :-[ :mad: :mad: :mad:

I didnt understood it. Is it for already issued numbers or for Overall Target visa numbers?

Patriots1700

Apr 9, 2012
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/ips/economic.asp
just to share with u,

Canada's Immigration plan for 2012 :-X ??? :mad: :(
just 300 for HK, 100 for ND for QSW. :eek: :-[ :mad: :mad: :mad:

I didnt understood it. Is it for already issued numbers or for Overall Target visa numbers?
I don't understand ...are these the number of the applications they will accept at the federal level for this year?

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Oic.. It means, if my no of years of education is matching with level of degree then I can get full points for AOT irrespective if degree is older than 5yrs or not.

Thanks Umer :)

I feel bit relaxed now.

Umer Shahzad said:
quote author=mdammalli link=topic=37196.msg1511434#msg1511434 date=1338883624]
My points are also exactly same. But, still I am worried about points for adaptability with which you should reach 63points in order to get CSQ. Thats why I'm learning french (at least A2 level) so that I can get comfortably more than 63 without adaptability points.

Mejor risk here is, some senior members here claimed that they didnt receive any points for their AOT in their interview. I dont know the reason.

My suggestion to you is first file the application without claiming any points for french since you already got more than 57 which is cutoff to file application and then immediately start learning french. Until you get CSQ interview you may clear upto A1 or A2.

well the most important factor is total numbers of years of education before u r claiming the AOT point for example if u want to claim DCS-3 years points at college level degree u must have a degree at bacholers level of 4 years ! Like quebec2011 have claimed pts for BM but his total number of year of education was less in the compartive table if u have 16 years to 18 years of education then my friend u can claim the pts for AOT

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
No, this is not correct understanding, mdammalli

You will get points for AOT only if your degree is not older than 5 years before application or you hold atleast 1 year full time work experience related to your AOT in 10 years before your application.

mdammalli said:
Oic.. It means, if my no of years of education is matching with level of degree then I can get full points for AOT irrespective if degree is older than 5yrs or not.

Thanks Umer :)

I feel bit relaxed now.

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
mkshah said:
No, this is not correct understanding, mdammalli

You will get points for AOT only if your degree is not older than 5 years before application or you hold atleast 1 year full time work experience related to your AOT in 10 years before your application.
Sorry M K Shah, bit confusion here. Do you mean..
Person holding degree less than 5yr old but zero experience=will get full points for AOT and no points in experience
Person holding degree less than 5yr old with some experience=will get full points for AOT and full points in experience
Person holding degree more than 5yr old but zero experience=will get no points for AOT and no points in experience
Person holding degree more than 5yr old with some experience=will get no points for AOT and full points in experience

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
mdammalli said:
Sorry M K Shah, bit confusion here. Do you mean..
Person holding degree less than 5yr old but zero experience=will get full points for AOT and no points in experience correct
Person holding degree less than 5yr old with some experience=will get full points for AOT and full points in experience correct, as per the duration of work experience, he will get points for work experience
Person holding degree more than 5yr old but zero experience=will get no points for AOT and no points in experiencecorrect
Person holding degree more than 5yr old with some experience=will get no points for AOT and full points in experiencein this case, if he holds at least 1 year of work experience related to his AOT in last 10 years, then he will be eligible for points of AOT too. and as per the duration of work experience, he will get points for work experience
Pls check quebec website for this info under the section of points of AOT

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Hi guys just needed to update this forum!!

Today i received the same letter which i received in 2011 regarding the submission of french competency Tests. However, i have submitted both in 2011 and in 2012 and they have acknowledge the same. And now they are asking me to submit them again..Whats going on at BIQ HK :mad: :mad: :mad:why are the playing with the career of people who have appled for CSQ and seriously im thinking of withdrawing of my application due to their hopeless attitude, the worst thing is they dont even update ur file depsite the fact u regularly update them.. :( :( :( :( :( :(

any advice will be appreciated..

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
vickyRocks said:
Hi guys just needed to update this forum!!

Today i received the same letter which i received in 2011 regarding the submission of french competency Tests. However, i have submitted both in 2011 and in 2012 and they have acknowledge the same. And now they are asking me to submit them again..Whats going on at BIQ HK :mad: :mad: :mad:why are the playing with the career of people who have appled for CSQ and seriously im thinking of withdrawing of my application due to their hopeless attitude, the worst thing is they dont even update ur file depsite the fact u regularly update them.. :( :( :( :( :( :(

any advice will be appreciated..
Hello VickyRock
My advice for you is to follow their instruction and this time ADD PROOF of previous submitted document and try to address it this time to a PARTICULAR OFFICER's name.

This is just my own opinion...and please dont get uptight with the situation....so it doesnt affect your health when the MEDICAL TIME comes for you...Hahahahahah

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for this you can send them an email or address them by writing a letter brother i think so there is something wrong don't withdraw your application cos u have waited alot bhai jan sabar karen Insallah CSQ mil jay ga Allah karam karay ga

applicant.wife

Sep 8, 2011
xse2573 said:
Hello VickyRock
My advice for you is to follow their instruction and this time ADD PROOF of previous submitted document and try to address it this time to a PARTICULAR OFFICER's name.

This is just my own opinion...and please dont get uptight with the situation....so it doesnt affect your health when the MEDICAL TIME comes for you...Hahahahahah
Hi, VickyRock,

xse2573 is correct, Maybe they're reviewing your file and ready for sending your interview call. You are very near to get your CSQ. "Don't give up".... :)

Goodluck

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please my friends, can one submit 2 applications at the same time? i mean submitting for QSW and FSW at the same time?
Will there be a penalty for that. Your advise is much appreciated.

Many thanks

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
for this you can send them an email or address them by writing a letter brother i think so there is something wrong don't withdraw your application cos u have waited alot bhai jan sabar karen Insallah CSQ mil jay ga Allah karam karay ga
@umer,
I hve just sent them the email in detail and i also name the officer who sent me the previous letters. I infact told them that u have sent me this letter and i have sent my DELF A1,A2 in 2011 and 2012..I also posted a question that this letter mean our files are not being updated despite the fact we r updating ur office on regular basis..let see wht will be their reply?? I m now thinking seriously abt applying somewhere else..

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
xse2573 said:
Hello VickyRock

@xse2573,
thts good idea i will send the copy of my post office receipt and all the letters which i wrote to them...i m sure i will clear the medicals when the time comes...