14-02-2012
Passport Req..
08-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
when GOD wish
egrace62 said:
normally the effective l;ock in date starts with applicatn submission but in most cases BIQ does not av proper documentation for that hence they use most offen d date d file got to the officers table.... and pls note that only AGE and Financial Requirements are usually loclked.... AREAs of training are not locked..
Hey Guys,
How long does it take to get your AOR once your credit card has been charged,Paris BIQ charged my cc on wednesday.One more thing once they have taken the fees ,does that mean they have check all your papers?

Thanks
Abmir

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
mannemv,

I remember that when i needed to change my address i simply called the MICC at 1-514 873-5760 (then press 5).
The person i spoke told me i could simply give her my address and when i did (on the phone that day) she entered it to the system.

You need to call btw 8:30 and noon. Sometimes, i tried many times as they seem always busy. I believe they will be able to verify if your contact is updated without difficulties.

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
can somebody help me. i am about to lodge my application next week. I am confuse it was in their in their list of requirements to submit a curriculum vitae. Do I need to submit curriculam vitae of my partner or just the principal applicant.TY

avelino

Jul 23, 2011
avelino said:
Hi!
my husband has a few exams to finish for livestock engineer becler 3 years , but he works as a veterinary technician diploma of high school . Will he get points for work experience that is not closely related to a degree, since at the time of application he will get his degree? What is the difference between education, work experience and area of traning? Thanks ;)
We came to a new data concerning the applicant's main work. On contract of employment writes that he is the teacher-assistant -veterinary technician instead just veterinary tehnician, he actually works in the public vocational high school on a school farm where they have a lot domestic animal,where he keeps assist teachers in maintaining the practical training and everithing what veterinary tehnician do (he take care animal, drug applications, minor surgeries,autopsies on animals ......... he prepares all for teacher could done the practical traning for students)
. What's he now veterinary technician or assistant teacher. His job is to assist teachers in the execution of practical teaching. In this school they are trained for future veterinary technicians ........... He dont work in veterinary stations .

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
For appling QSC,the bank statement on the name spouse name is valid or not,main applicant has not enough amount on her name but spouse has 3 lakh in his account,but he cannot transfer to his wife account some personal reason.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
@rajinder,
For initial application bank statement is not needed. You might needed when you are going to interview.

Good luck

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi friends,
I will be principal applicant for my quebec skilled worker application.
i m just confulsed about points calculation for my spouse. Pls help.

Spouse age: 26 years
spouse edu: b.com(accounting major)
Spouse work exp. 2 and half years as Assistant-accounts. From march2007 to sept2009. Not working presently.
French: very basic little knowledge.
Child:none

How much points can be awarded?

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
avelino said:
We came to a new data concerning the applicant's main work. On contract of employment writes that he is the teacher-assistant -veterinary technician instead just veterinary tehnician, he actually works in the public vocational high school on a school farm where they have a lot domestic animal,where he keeps assist teachers in maintaining the practical training and everithing what veterinary tehnician do (he take care animal, drug applications, minor surgeries,autopsies on animals ......... he prepares all for teacher could done the practical traning for students)
. What's he now veterinary technician or assistant teacher. His job is to assist teachers in the execution of practical teaching. In this school they are trained for future veterinary technicians ........... He dont work in veterinary stations .
You have two option:
1) Write the whole title "Teacher Assistant: Vet Technician" and in a cover letter have the school describe what they do/offer in term of services and present his main duties and responsibilities.
2) You can also put Vet Technician but just to be safe then in the description specify whether he also teaches or how his duties are linked to work settings and carreer.

mef

Jan 9, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
11-10-2010 (Interview & CSQ Received)
AOR Received.
07-03-2010 AOR (2):16-05-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
20-12-2010 AOR Abu Dhabi 31-01-2011
Med's Request
16-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2011 / additional medical on 22-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
26-08-2012
Hey all friends in this thread,

My status was in process since 13th March 2011 (5 months), I am not able to view it any more, it's gone out of the system!!!!!!!!

Please advise what is going on? is there ant Decesion made?

Waiting your quick feedback.......

Thanks in advance

Mef & Vio

mef

Jan 9, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
11-10-2010 (Interview & CSQ Received)
AOR Received.
07-03-2010 AOR (2):16-05-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
20-12-2010 AOR Abu Dhabi 31-01-2011
Med's Request
16-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2011 / additional medical on 22-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
26-08-2012
Hey QORAX and all other friends in this thread,

My status was in process since 13th March 2011 (5 months), I am not able to view it any more, it's gone out of the system!!!!!!!!

Please advise what is going on? is there a Decesion made?

Waiting your quick feedback.......

Thanks in advance

Mef & Vio

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Mef, i can't predict what's up with your file? Be aware that if you have CSQ and submitted with the application to Federal authorities they cannot make a decision without Medical results, Security and Backgroud check. Whatever is going on eCAS don't worry!

I tend not to rely too much on it.

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Wadood said:
Thanks a lot DONSOFT for the reply. As far as Fees are concerned, the university where I am applying, PhD students pay the same tuition, regardless of their immigration status. In other words, international students pay the same fee as it is for Citizens.

Below are few links for which I would like to get your opinion.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/stay-quebec/application-csq/students-quebec/after-csq.html

Above link mentions, "The CSQ application is part of a process of permanent immigration as a skilled worker. The CSQ was issued to you based specifically on your capacity and your intention to enter the Québec labour market upon completion of your study program. This assumes therefore that you will not start new full-time studies in the immediate future."

Another link, (I think it is for Fast-track CSQ program, called PEQ, I have not applied in this category)

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/stay-quebec/application-csq/students-peq/after-csq.html#studies

It says," Indeed, eligibility for a CSQ is based on your intention to enter the labour market following your current study program. Otherwise, your CSQ could be canceled."

At first link, they "assume" applicant will not enroll in new study program. There is no information on how long they will keep that assumption valid.

I am confused :(
I will suggest you secure the admission first and hold on to it till you get your PR visa. Once you become a permanent resident of Canada, you should be able to further your program without your CSQ being revoked. Don't apply for student's visa at the same time you are applying for your PR visa as that could result to dual intent on your part.

Good Luck.

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Do you really need points from french proficiency to be able to make the interview? If yes, please by all means do everything possible to update your file with a test result or progress you've made so far towards learning the language before they take a decision on your case.

Bonne Chance!!!

mansoorhashmi said:
Dear Donsoft,

You r right i didnt include any proof for french thats y i took admission in AF. i know they only reward numbers if we send them standardize test system.

So, i think i need to send them AF letter to show that i have taken classes and i m pretty much serious about immigration project.
What do you say Donsoft?

Regards, Mansoor

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
No you will not be able to claim points here as she has not met any of the two stated conditions. Her degree is already more than five years and she has not been practising in a profession related to her area of training.

Bonne Chance!!!

bluecougar26 said:
I have a question/ need clarification: my wife has a BS in Business Administration. However she graduated more than 5 years ago and has been a homemaker for quite some time, meaning that she hasn't worked in her profession in to claim points for it.

Does she still get the default 3 points as stated in the 2009 Preferred Areas of Training List ("Principal applicant: 12 points Accompanying spouse or de facto spouse: 3 points") or do this points only apply if she meets the same requirements of the principal applicant?

Thanks in advance for any input.

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
avelino said:
Hi!
my husband has a few exams to finish for livestock engineer becler 3 years , but he works as a veterinary technician diploma of high school . Will he get points for work experience that is not closely related to a degree, since at the time of application he will get his degree? - Work experience doesn't have to be related to your area of training for you to claim points. What is the difference between education - Education refers to your highest qualification eg M Sc, work experience - work experience refers to the number of years you've been practising a profession above skill level D whether related to your education or not and area of traning? - area of training refers to your course of study. For you to claim points here, your qualification must not be more than five years at the time of filing your application else you will have to be in an occupation above skill level D that is related to your course of study. Thanks - You are welcome;)