Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Congrats bro .... good to know that the Thursday appointment worked out eventually ... this is real good news bro and you truly deserve it at this time ... you can now sleep with your eyes closed after all the trouble trying to locate your MR ... you really fought like a giant and thank God it paid off at the end of the day ... the postal service guys are really not on top of their jobs, i wonder why it will take them 28 days (one month) to deliver a mail from Accra ... really very disturbing.... May God continue to help us ... well, lets thank God for little mercies, at least it came eventually .... This is like getting to the peak of the entire process as this marks the last check they will perform wrt your application ... it is really encouraging for us applying from the same location as you, at least we now know there is real hope at the end of the tunnel ... By HIS grace, it will not be long before they request for your passport .... did i hear you say AMEN? Congrats once again. Talk to you soon.

egrace62 said:
Hi friends, this is to inform u that i finally was able to take my medical test today.... 28days after i got the initial notification from the visa office. the reason for this is that it took postal services here 27days :eek: to deliver the hard copy of the form to me............ so i am now FAITHFULLY looking forward to the next action.....

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
You can actually print the entire forum pages to a pdf file and read offline at your spare time. That way it will also be easy to search for any information you may need now or in the future.
kitui said:
That is great. Maybe they should close this one and start a new one as Part 2 because it is hard searching for info on the long, long one.

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
If you application is not ambiguous, I think its usually within a period of 60 days for priority applications and between 8 to 12 months for non-priority ones.

kitui said:
i have a question, for CSQ application sent to CANADA, how long between they receive your application to a response to grant CSQ?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
tmkhan036 said:
Hi Dear
I am from Mardan, Pakistan.
I have filed my application for CSQ on 22 June 2011. Plz tell me when it expected to receive interview letter?
is interview is necessary for all applicants?

Thanks
I have been waiting for interview for more than 9 months now so you can expected in 11-12 months.

But you are gonna get your AOR in another 1 month.

Good luck

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
axsultana said:
What is a CSQ? I am new to QC Skilled Program. I always thought IT Professionals will be in demand by Canada and :( now I am required to apply to QC only HARDLUCK. I was wondering what is the experience with obtaining a Quebec Selection Certificate.

Has anyone here undergone any interview for it? A local consultant told me that they will have an interview in English as I am not claiming any points under French but will be a LOW BEGINNER level and will have to demonstrate that level of proficiency. Could anyone let me know how was their interview process? What do they ask in this interview?(especially those questions in French as I am trying hard to make it in this category atleast.....)

Appreciate helpful responses
Could you please share your details...No one can say that whether you need basic french or intermediate french level without knowing your details.
And remember QSW program is not at least!!!, Quebec is a such beautiful province and I am sure you won't leave it once you are there.
good luck

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
axsultana said:
What is a CSQ? (Certificate Selection du Quebec) I am new to QC Skilled Program (Welcome). I always thought IT Professionals will be in demand by Canada (Quebec proovince still needs IT professionals) and :( now I am required to apply to QC only HARDLUCK (Goodluck ... all will be well if you file a very strong application). I was wondering what is the experience with obtaining a Quebec Selection Certificate (you can read individual experiences throughout the forum).

Has anyone here undergone any interview for it? (Yes a lot people in here including Abehola, Laplatto, Shahi, Wings, and a whole lot of others) A local consultant told me that they will have an interview in English (this is not a good advise, i will advise you try and learn French before your interview as this will help you a lot on that day and also when you finally immigrate to the province) as I am not claiming any points under French (please claim points, maybe just A1 level (Low Beginner which is just 2 points) but will be a LOW BEGINNER level and will have to demonstrate that level of proficiency (this is good, start learning today and you will be surprised at the progress you would have maed before your interview, you can also consider taking a french test). Could anyone let me know how was their interview process? (check previous pages and you will see lots of advise on this) What do they ask in this interview?(especially those questions in French as I am trying hard to make it in this category atleast.....) GOOD LUCK

Appreciate helpful responses

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
zbwadud said:
Should I learn France to gain some more points. Is it easy...
French is a good language , could you please share your details. It is not easy to say which level of french you need, but of course if you want to go to quebec then french is must.

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
You simply do not have anything to loose by learning french but you stand to gain a lot if you know french. Apart from helping you if you are called for interview, it will also help you integrate very fast when you relocate eventually. Please by all means, learn the language and you will never regret you did.

Bonne Chance!!!

zbwadud said:
Should I learn France to gain some more points. Is it easy...

DILAWER

May 27, 2011
Yes my wife is GNM (Three Year Nursing and Midwifery Diploma), she has been working as staff nurse from last more than four years and I am radiologist. she is having six.five bands in IELTS. we have one baby of age two years.

At this point, if can guide me with one another query of mine. As my wife has uncle in Montreal. Can we claim his five points of blood relation for Federal Skilled worker category as we can not claim his points for Quebec PNP as per my knowledge. As I was calculating points for FSW, and was also counting her uncle's point of blood relation. Is it possible to claim his point of blood relation while he stays in Montreal; Quebec.
abehola said:
Dilawer,

Donsoft has given you what you need to know about your question but if you don't mind you can furnish us with your full details so that the able seniors on this forum can give their word of advice on how you'll go about your application (if you have not sent in your applications yet) so that you can claim as much points as possible and point out to you areas where you can improve on as well.

nishi

Jul 15, 2011
hi angle eye

i guess u also r from pakistan ...n u hav also applied to the hong kong office i had applied thr on may 12 2011 n got my aor in 15 days time period since then til now i havent heard anything from them me n my husband have started our french classes from alliance fransaic n we r in a1.4 level since u hav applied way b4 us just wanted to get an idea of teh time line whn did u apply whn did u get ur aor n wht abt the interview after how long of aor u got ur interviw call n all other details plz

thanxs in advance

A bientot

nishi

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
I will say yes but with a condition attached. I usually advise my friends to claim points for French even if they don't have any french proficiency result. You can always learn and sit for a french test or your french level will be tested at the interview. You may also register at a french school and send your regustration proof with your application.
DILAWER said:

Jul 15, 2011
Hello Friends,

I ve just started reading this forum and planning to immigrate to quebec. I took an online evaluation with official website of Quebec Immigration and found eligible,if i know french at beginner level. But, I am not clear how my points are distributed. Can someone help on this pls?

My Profile:

Edu.Qualification: B.Sc(Chemistry),MBA(Marketing &Operations)(Indian universities)

Area of Training : Sales Manager(related to my education)

Work Experience: 7 years

Nationality : Indian

Marital Status:Single

Language : English (Planned to appear for IELTS on Aug'11.Hope to get between 6 to 7)

French :My classes starts next week@ alliance francaise

Looking for your guidance friends :)

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014