+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

ersonu47

Aug 19, 2008
Sir,

I have received the letter from MIDI in which they asked me to submit the ITR from 2008 to 2010 session, in this period i'm not falling in tax slab so i failed to submit the same, is there is any other correspondence to fulfill the ITR requirement...

Attestation of magistrate affidavit is applicable in which i mentioned that i'm not falling in tax slab and including major job responsibilities.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
ersonu47 said:
Sir,

I have received the letter from MIDI in which they asked me to submit the ITR from 2008 to 2010 session, in this period i'm not falling in tax slab so i failed to submit the same, is there is any other correspondence to fulfill the ITR requirement...

Attestation of magistrate affidavit is applicable in which i mentioned that i'm not falling in tax slab and including major job responsibilities.
I think that The CA certificate will suffice your requirement.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,
They verify documents very swiftly!

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php

shwetha.amin4

Feb 18, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.. I have a express entry profile. For quebec do I need to apply seperatly again including express entry or is it like other PNP programs.. Any input would help.

fpatel1

Jan 9, 2015
CSQ SUBMISSION TIME

Hi !!!

I have submitted my application of QSWP in Aug'16. Can you pls. give me tentative time will take to submit CSQ ???

Thanks in advance..

om31993

Feb 24, 2017
I have read that if I get accepted in my CAQ, they would send an acceptance letter to the nearest embassy to my location which I choose already in my submitted application.

However, I might have emergency circumstances that may lead me to move to another country. How Am I going to change the location where they would send the letter to the nearest embassy? Is it enough to apply to my Student Visa using their online acceptance while I move to another country ?

Please inform me with the information as soon as possible.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
shwetha.amin4 said:
Hi.. I have a express entry profile. For quebec do I need to apply seperatly again including express entry or is it like other PNP programs.. Any input would help.
Dear shwetha.amin4

Both are two different programstyles so you have to apply for both the programs separately and you will need to choose the one from which you get the invitation.

Hope this helps.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Mazigh said:
Hi everyone! I am in federal stage and the government just took money for application fee out of my bank account. What does it mean? Does that mean my application is complete? When can I expect to get AOR starting from the moment they take out the money?
Hi Mazigh

Have you received your AOR dear

andy2011

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Hi guys I just received ppr a month ago but got a call from my visa office that my csq has expired.my question how long does it take to renew csq for spouse

thomaspv1986

Feb 28, 2017
My wife is 3 months pregnant, due in june 2017 and we did our medical a month ago and waiting for PPR.
If we get the visa by march, we might manage to land and get the quebec health insurance by the time of the delivery, but we might be pushing our luck.
If the visa was delayed, then she will have to deliver the new baby in our home country.
What are the consequences if we do that?
Should we
1. inform our VO prior to PPR about my wife's pregnancy,
2. or wait till we receive our PPR then inform them?
3. Or wait until she delivers then Inform them?

I don't want delay our process at this stage, at the same time I would like to know what are my options if we have our child in our home country after PPR is issued(before landing)can we add our new born without sponsoring him and causing any delays to our process?

Any help or feedback on this subject is highly appreciated

Regards
thomas

Trevor_canada

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have recently started doing things for PR.My EE profile is going to be created as soon as i receive ECA.So i'm kinda exploring options.
I was looking at QSWP and i have calculated the points, it says i'm 54.
My questions are,

1. Can i create an application now or only if they ask us to ? (in updates page it says they will be processing only after March 31 2017)
2. could 54 points fetch a CSQ?

Lily N

Feb 28, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
October 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting
Helen b said:
hello everybody
I wanna ask about paris vo is it fast or not as i get
My csq in 5.6.2016
Medical received to cic in 14.12.2016
Pr fees paid in 21.12.2016
And now im waiting for passport request
Whats the timeframe
Waiting your reply
Thanks alot

Hi Helen b,

I`m wondering the same thing. Our medical exams were passed in November 2016 and we are still waiting for passport request. It`s more than 4 months and still nothing. The only official information I found on their web site is that the time frame could be no more than 13 months but people say that it usually takes no more than 4 months. If anybody can share his experience it would be nice! How long it takes between the medical exams and the passport request letter?

andy2011

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Hi guys so after receiving passport request in January my visa office calls to request for csq..which has expired ..so I need to renew it my question is how long will it take to renew the csq ? For our passport to be returned ?