QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oszi said:
That is not true, if you have included french exam results, your documents seem authentic, and you got 55/63+ points (especially if you have 12/16 points AOT), then you have high chance for a waiver. Search this forum, you will find a lot of ppl who got a waiver.
well i am here on forum since 3 years, i heard about 2 cases interview waiver, lets say 10 , that will be 0.00001% of 50,000 :p

i know ppl who had 10 points more than average, they were 12 and 16 points and also some graduate from Quebec who done interviews.

Also i know ppl who were graduate from quebec and done their interview in montreal and got CSQ refusal, i will give you contacts if your interested

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
lemans207 said:
well i am here on forum since 3 years, i heard about 2 cases interview waiver, lets say 10 , that will be 0.00001% of 50,000 :p

i know ppl who had 10 points more than average, they were 12 and 16 points and also some graduate from Quebec who done interviews.

Also i know ppl who were graduate from quebec and done their interview in montreal and got CSQ refusal, i will give you contacts if your interested
Hi! Lemans, I am one who got interview waiver.

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
aabbhhii said:
Hi,
I have received a letter from BIQ with subject "ouverture de votre dossier de demande de Certificate de selection du Quebec". The letter also states my ref. individuelle and dossier number also.
Is this AOR ? What stage is my application ?

Thanks.
Aabbhhii yes this is the letter you receive in the beginning along with fee receipt, this must be in French and English and this is what AOR is. Alors amusez votre AOR maintenant...bonne chance...

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
lemans207 said:

LOL man, even 10/50000 would be 0.02%, but I am sure this forum has like 1/20th - 1/50th of all applicants, so that 0.02% is already 0.4% - 1%. And yes, most ppl are happy just to make enough points for interview, so it is not a huge sample who reach acceptance level without it. What do they do at an interview by the way? Even if they give 0 points, they have to issue CSQ. They would have to prove your doc's are fake to deny CSQ. What a waste of time is would be.

aabbhhii

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitchaudhary1976 said:
Aabbhhii yes this is the letter you receive in the beginning along with fee receipt, this must be in French and English and this is what AOR is. Alors amusez votre AOR maintenant...bonne chance...
This letter is only in French. Is the subject of letter for all of you is same as of me ?

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
oszi said:
LOL man, even 10/50000 would be 0.02%, but I am sure this forum has like 1/20th - 1/50th of all applicants, so that 0.02% is already 0.4% - 1%. And yes, most ppl are happy just to make enough points for interview, so it is not a huge sample who reach acceptance level without it. What do they do at an interview by the way? Even if they give 0 points, they have to issue CSQ. They would have to prove your doc's are fake to deny CSQ. What a waste of time is would be.
I think that the main purpose of interview is to verify the authencity of documents. Therefore, if originals are submitted instead of copies the probability of waiving highly increases. For example in some countries educational degrees and transcripts can be requested as duplicates and mailed upon request directly for a review. Thus, they are considered as originals. In this case there's no need to call an applicant for an interview because all he has will be identical to what university/college already sent to BIQ.

aabbhhii

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ievgen said:
I think that the main purpose of interview is to verify the authencity of documents. Therefore, if originals are submitted instead of copies the probability of waiving highly increases. For example in some countries educational degrees and transcripts can be requested as duplicates and mailed upon request directly for a review. Thus, they are considered as originals. In this case there's no need to call an applicant for an interview because all he has will be identical to what university/college already sent to BIQ.
Hi Ievgen,
Can you please tell me subject of letter which you received for AOR ?
I received a letter with subject "ouverture de votre dossier de demande de certificat de selection du quebec"
Please reply whether you have received letter with same subject which you call an AOR.

Thanks.

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
aabbhhii said:
Hi Ievgen,
Can you please tell me subject of letter which you received for AOR ?
I received a letter with subject "ouverture de votre dossier de demande de certificat de selection du quebec"
Please reply whether you have received letter with same subject which you call an AOR.

Thanks.
That's exactly the title for AOR "ouverture de votre dossier de demande de certificat de selection du quebec". I also received the same thing. It's abbreviated as acknowledgment of receipt and contains your reference and file number. That means your case will begin to be studied more carefully to evaluate points and you proceed to "preliminary processing" stage. It also means that starting from that moment you can update your application with new materials like language results, work certificates etc.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with Lemans.....100% include your husband in your application.

mommy_pinay said:
Guys I need your opinion, I am applying with my 3 kids but not with my husband since he needs to finish his 3 year contract in UK and I don't want to include him yet in my application.

Do you think they will consider me as Single Applicant or With Spouse?

Thanks a bunch.

jubes

Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/07/2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH FILE 8 OVERALL
hi

Can we get our documents certified by notary in india or they have to be certified by issuer as it will take time to run all over in india
Please help as we want to submit the forms :(
thanks

dadabigboy

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
1212 CC CHARGE DATE 11-11-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSWP1 30/07/2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 21-11-2014
IELTS Request
09-03-2013
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
03/06/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Will be a month on 23rd since my credit card was charged. No AOR or recu yet. Anyone got an idea ?

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Thank you everyone for your post. I will put it into consideration, btw how much to add spouse in my application?

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
dadabigboy said:
Will be a month on 23rd since my credit card was charged. No AOR or recu yet. Anyone got an idea ?
For me, it took like 5 days to receive RECU, by snail mail to Europe. No AOR though, neither as e-mail, nor as letter ever since. How many points do you have (I have 63)? Can it be connected to the number of points (waiver level), if someone gets AOR or not?...

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
oszi said:
For me, it took like 5 days to receive RECU, by snail mail to Europe. No AOR though, neither as e-mail, nor as letter ever since. How many points do you have (I have 63)? Can it be connected to the number of points (waiver level), if someone gets AOR or not?...
Hi oszi please share with us your profile, go to profile on the upper right corner of your monitor and then when you are in profile check the left side for the settings.