13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
GENTLEANDREW said:
i have read of who had their application returned for the reason stated above had different work experience compared to their education.Some even had AOT on priority list but different work experience.
Hello, do you mind sharing your source for this? as far as I know education does not have to match work experience, as long as your education degree falls in AOT list A, B or C then you can apply.

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
nevillek said:
Guys... I just got my application returned with a letter stating the reason for rejection as:

"VOTRE DIPLOME NE PERMET PAS L'ATTIBUTION DE POINTS AU CRITERE DOMAINE DE FORMATION"

I have a Bachelor and Master in Commerce so what the hell is this???
Hello Nevillek,

We have all posted our recommendations regarding your case, do you mind sharing more details about it? Most of the forum members here can not grasp the idea that your application was rejected since according to your information your education falls under AOT group C. Can you please confirm that BOTH bachelor and Master degree are in Commerce? where did you obtain these degrees. Thank you.

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
Hi,

Since this AOT topic came up, what do you think about my diploma, am I in Group C, 6 point?

M. Sc. in Technical Informatics, this is a 10 semester (5 year) engineering full time university course in Hungary, I think this is basically Computer Engineering (Bach. - 4 years), but at least Computer Science Techniques (Techniques de l'Informatique) in the AOT list. I got it in 2005, but I have continuous work experience ever since as Systems Engineer.

Thanks,

oszi

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am thinking why did he submit the masters degree? what was his BS/BA

second, It was better to see a consultan b4 anyone apply, at least to get help to obtain AOR,

try to federal ;) next january

Is it gonna open on january 2013 ? nothing sure. i think no :(

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DebR said:
Hi lemans207 and Umer,

How r u? My TCFQ result has come
Can u suggest me what score should I get for this following score. i have calculated myself. Am I correct?

My one is: comprehension orale A1, Scroe 188 and Expression orale B1, Score 6 >> Point is 5 I think you will get A2 for Scoring 6 in Expression orale. Please take a look below link.
http://www.canadavisa.com/proving-french-language-ability-tcf.html

My spouse is: comprehension orale A2, Scroe 265 and Expression orale A2, Score 2. >> Point is 2

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
@ harit i got 6 points also in my TCFQ expression oral and it is mentioned B1 level on the attestion
I agree with you Umar. But according to above link it suppose to be Level A2.
Might be they have to update the link.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harit79 said:
I agree with you Umar. But according to above link it suppose to be Level A2.
Might be they have to update the link.
yes what do u say about Nevill case i think so his degree was not entitled as Business administration thats why he got his application invalided ?

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
yes what do u say about Nevill case i think so his degree was not entitled as Business administration thats why he got his application invalided ?

Actually before saying anything we need more details from Nevill and we havent heard anything from him.
So we have to wait..

esssso

Sep 16, 2012
nevillek said:
It's not Section E, it is Section C worth 6 points
To Nevillek..
So, i think they have returned your file for 2 reasons, 1st : maybe because your French score is low, 2nd : maybe because your job is a just part time job......this is my opinion...other's can share their opinions too....

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esssso said:
To Nevillek..
So, i think they have returned your file for 2 reasons, 1st : maybe because your French score is low, 2nd : maybe because your job is a just part time job......this is my opinion...other's can share their opinions too....

yes i agree with esso cos your job is part time :s may be thats the reason :s

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Hi guys.. here are all my details to understand my case better as I am myself not able to figure out why they declined my application:

Education: B.Com. (Specialization: Finance and Accounting) 3 yrs completed in 2009
M.Com. (Specialization: Management) 2 yrs completed in 2011 (Distance Learning)

Please have a look here and select Inde: http://www.cicic.ca/682/tableaux-comparatifs-de-diplomes-quebec.canada to open the PDF "Tableau comparitifs des diplomes Indiens"

Experience: Part-time Accounting Assistant in a CA firm (2008 to 2012) that's equivalent to 2 yrs of full-time work experience

French: A2 in Oral Comprehension and A1 in Oral Expression

My IELTS score gives me full points in English and other things are fine. Can someone please do the points calculation for me? According to me, it's 50 points.

Please have a look at this page in which they have ticked only the AOT option as the reason for refusing my application: http://imm.io/KCCU

According to me:

1) It can't be rejected because of the job being part-time (4 hrs x 6 days = 24 hrs/week) because they have clearly mentioned that they do accept part-time work experience.
2) My French score is low but they have not marked that as a reason so it can't be that either
3) I am just confused if they have not granted me those 2 extra points (they give 10 pts for B.Com. and 12 pts for M.Com.) for my Masters degree because it was obtained through Distance Education. I am also confused if it's because my M.Com. is specialized in Management and not Finance and Acctg. unlike my B.Com and work experience. If that's the case, my total would be 48 points if M.Com. degree is not counted.

But if the problem is not because of the M.Com. degree but indeed with the entire AOT/work experience, then that won't help at all because the deficit will be full 6 points of AOT then and not just 2 points of M.Com. degree.

My consultant (Y-AXIS) feels that this is an error on BIQ's part and are going to re-send the application but I don't really think that would help. I am waiting for my DELF B1 main certificate which will arrive in December so I can show a total of 6 points in French (B1 listening, A2 speaking) instead of the 3 points right now and maybe that would help in case the problem is only with the M.Com. degree. But if it's with the AOT, I don't know what to do!

Wow.. I'm lost... have written to BIQ, HK and waiting for their response.. Please do help me guys if you can throw some light on anything.. Thanks

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nevillek said:
Hi guys.. here are all my details to understand my case better as I am myself not able to figure out why they declined my application:

Education: B.Com. (Specialization: Finance and Accounting) 3 yrs completed in 2009
M.Com. (Specialization: Management) 2 yrs completed in 2011 (Distance Learning)

Experience: Part-time Accounting Assistant in a CA firm (2008 to 2012) that's totally 2 yrs

French: A2 in Oral Comprehension and A1 in Oral Expression

Please have a look at this page in which they have ticked only the AOT option as the reason for refusing my application: http://imm.io/KCCU
What are the total points they have awarded you?