Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DebR said:
Hi lemans207 and Umer,

How r u? My TCFQ result has come
Can u suggest me what score should I get for this following score. i have calculated myself. Am I correct?

My one is: comprehension orale A1, Scroe 188 and Expression orale B1, Score 6 >> Point is 5
My spouse is: comprehension orale A2, Scroe 265 and Expression orale A2, Score 2. >> Point is 2
yes this is correct

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
Is anyone capable to determine CSQ processing time if no interview is applicable?

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esssso said:
To Francaise,
Who told you that they will accept applications from section E after 31st March 2013? What is your source?
According to present rule, they don't accept applications of section E till march,2013. It means after march,2013, everything will be open, that's why i have specified in my last post "present rule". We can only predict the rules in future by taking the present rules into consideration.

Source: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-receipt.html

esssso

Sep 16, 2012
francaise said:
According to present rule, they don't accept applications of section E till march,2013. It means after march,2013, everything will be open, that's why i have specified in my last post "present rule". We can only predict the rules in future by taking the present rules into consideration.

Source: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-receipt.html
I agree with you but they don't say it directly that after March 2013 , all applications will be open...maybe new rules will be applied after March 2013....
They say as following: If none of these situations applies to you, you cannot submit an application until after March 31, 2013.
According to my understanding, it doesn't mean that all application will be accepted...

Amirjs

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the file: 4 points. TCFQ: sent with the file: B1 - 8 points
nevillek said:
Guys... I just got my application returned with a letter stating the reason for rejection as:

"VOTRE DIPLOME NE PERMET PAS L'ATTIBUTION DE POINTS AU CRITERE DOMAINE DE FORMATION"

I have a Bachelor and Master in Commerce so what the hell is this???
nevillek,

What is the major of your bachelor study?? Also commerce? Can you share the subject u had at univ?
They usually look at the major of you study to determain if its eligibal...

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Umer Shahzad said:
can you please elaborate when you got ur Masters and Bachelors degree ? timeline??? and what experience letter you sent?

I don't understand why your application was rejected??! please provide more details. Your AOT falls in group C priority list hence you should be allowed to apply. Please provide more details.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esssso said:
I agree with you but they don't say it directly that after March 2013 , all applications will be open...maybe new rules will be applied after March 2013....
They say as following: If none of these situations applies to you, you cannot submit an application until after March 31, 2013.
According to my understanding, it doesn't mean that all application will be accepted...
Even they don't say that application of section E will not be accepted after march 31,2013. They dint specified anything after march,2013. It means everything will be open after that date..

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
esssso said:
Esssso is right, there is no guarantee that Quebec will open for AOT after March 2013.

It is important to note that these changes have been announced specifically for the upcoming year, and may or may not persist after March 2013. Regardless, it is crucial that potential immigrants to Quebec are aware of their possible changes in eligibility, and take steps accordingly to address any changes that arise on both the regional and federal levels.

http://www.cicnews.com/2012/03/quebec-immigration-summary-031444.html

I personally don't think Quebec will reopen all AOTs after March 2013, there is still a backlog they need to clear.

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Master7 said:
Esssso is right, there is no guarantee that Quebec will open for AOT after March 2013.

It is important to note that these changes have been announced specifically for the upcoming year, and may or may not persist after March 2013. Regardless, it is crucial that potential immigrants to Quebec are aware of their possible changes in eligibility, and take steps accordingly to address any changes that arise on both the regional and federal levels.

http://www.cicnews.com/2012/03/quebec-immigration-summary-031444.html

I personally don't think Quebec will reopen all AOTs after March 2013, there is still a backlog they need to clear.
yes i do agree with you, but they dint specify anything, what will happen after 31 march.2013. It could be possible, that they will open all the categories.

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
francaise said:
yes i do agree with you, but they dint specify anything, what will happen after 31 march.2013. It could be possible, that they will open all the categories.
Yes, true. It is neither a def. No nor a def. Yes. It could go either way, all we can do is wait.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is not true that category E should not apply.Infact,they did not state on their website that any category should not apply.What they said according to their website is that if you meet one of the nine categories you can apply.The person with commerce as 1st & 2nd degree should check his work experience and education;probably they do not tally.

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GENTLEANDREW said:
It is not true that category E should not apply.Infact,they did not state on their website that any category should not apply.
secton E fetches 0 point in AOT. AOT having 0 point doesn't eligible to apply for Quebec immigration till march 2013.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Master7 said:
I don't understand why your application was rejected??! please provide more details. Your AOT falls in group C priority list hence you should be allowed to apply. Please provide more details.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf
i think so his assessment was correct cos his major was commerce not Business administration Commerce is not listed in AOT list have a look

correct me if i am wrong

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you checked the 9 conditions on Quebec immigration website?Did you observe that they said if you fall into one of the categories not just that you must have your AOT under category A,B or C.So,you can apply if you fall into one of the categories.Sure category E has zero point under AOT but if the person fall under another condition according to Quebec immigration,he can qualify.Show me on quebec immigration website that they said that it is only people in category A,B or C can apply.All the people that i have read of who had their application returned for the reason stated above had different work experience compared to their education.Some even had AOT on priority list but different work experience.

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Umer Shahzad said:
i think so his assessment was correct cos his major was commerce not Business administration Commerce is not listed in AOT list have a look

correct me if i am wrong
Commerce and Business administration are the same thing. Commerce is how it is called in Canada and Business Administration is how it is called in the USA. I know this because I lived in both countries.