Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Janki said:
Any one Physiotherapist here? Can Physiotherapist apply for Quebec Immigration?
Please help...
Please note that if it was there in their website, an applied, note that it would be certainly a regulated job an you will have to spend some years waiving your certificate.

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
thanks yogie :)

yogie said:
Hi all....

Processing Time(table) of All BIQ's updated. (Updated:01-11-2012 )

Processing Time Table...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

Note: If you have bookmarked the above link in your browser then "REFRESH" your webpage in order to see the update.

Yogie

kawakaze

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Visa Office......
CIO NS
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
Med's Request
04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2017
LANDED..........
21-12-2017
signalmaker said:
:))))
My Dear i had this three times:))) , you have no problem .. just send the original one when you get it and you will get file number after that in several months.

tell me if you still have any other issues.
Thanks signalmaker, +1 for you. I feel relieve now. I have question number 2:
Once I get original diplome, I must submit new application. letter from BIQ said that when I re-submit the application, I must use latest version of Form A-0520-AF (French version) and also A-1520-AF (French version). In my initial application I used Form A-0520-AA (English version). Does it mean I have to fill in new Form (French version)?? should I discard english version Form? Can I still use Form A-0520-AA (English version)? what about other Forms in English that I already utilized (i.e A-0521-CA, A-0522-OA) ?

dhumdum

Jun 14, 2012
Thanks yogie....but this is not very good update for indian applicants....just oct to nov... :(

yogie said:
Hi all....

Processing Time(table) of All BIQ's updated. (Updated:01-11-2012 )

Processing Time Table...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

Note: If you have bookmarked the above link in your browser then "REFRESH" your webpage in order to see the update.

Yogie

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhumdum said:
Thanks yogie....but this is not very good update for indian applicants....just oct to nov... :(
Yeah, it's very disappointed one update for Indians bcs. They have processed just one month applications for Indians in 7 months !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:(Last mission was in Feb. 2012 and they covered applications upto Oct. 2012 in that mission at New Delhi)....How slow they are nowadays!!! .... :( :( :(

Yogie

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogie said:
Yeah, it's very disappointed one update for Indians bcs. They have processed just one month applications for Indians in 7 months !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:(Last mission was in Feb. 2012 and they covered applications upto Oct. 2012 in that mission at New Delhi)....How slow they are nowadays!!! .... :( :( :(

Yogie
Hey Yogie,
Nice to c u after long time.
What you up to buddy?
Any update from your side?

stanchuks

May 7, 2012
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
Pak_UK said:
Hi everybody,

I am planning to apply for CSQ by mid of november. I am just struggling with proof of tax at the moment.

The problem is I am in UK for last 3 years and worked in Pakistan for a bank as well. I have to provide the proof of tax for last 5 years. I have got NTN number but I don't know from where I can get the certified document to show whether I paid any tax in Pakistan.. since the websites aren't good enough...

Please could anybody from Pakistan help me with the procedure. I will be greatful... thanks...
I also had this issue, couldn't print out the tax statement from the site, so i decided to include all the payslips i could lay my hands on for the past 5 years and hope for the best

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
kawakaze said:
Thanks signalmaker, +1 for you. I feel relieve now. I have question number 2:
Once I get original diplome, I must submit new application. letter from BIQ said that when I re-submit the application, I must use latest version of Form A-0520-AF (French version) and also A-1520-AF (French version). In my initial application I used Form A-0520-AA (English version). Does it mean I have to fill in new Form (French version)?? should I discard english version Form? Can I still use Form A-0520-AA (English version)? what about other Forms in English that I already utilized (i.e A-0521-CA, A-0522-OA) ?

BE CAREFUL ::: The INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED CHECKS GET EXPIRED AFTER 6 MONTHS

Dear,

You have to know the following two things :

1) it doesn't matter what language you use.

2) they always write this sentence: be careful to use the LATEST VERSION in out website .. bla bla bla .. and i advice you to check always the latest one before you send !

3) the name of the application costits of Name and Date, for example A-0520 ( 2-2012 ) means application X and with the version February 2012, what you have to take care of is the ( 2-2012 )

4) you have to use the applications again so that you write YES ( i have applied before and denied )

5) keep the refusal letter when you resend your application ( on the top of the application ) or under a declaration letter

6) it is ok if you write a Declaration Letter, illustrating what has happened with you .. it doesn't hurt !

7) Thnak you for the + 1 :))))

Let me know if you need anything.

jubilant660

Nov 2, 2012
I have passed DELF B1 but in TefaQ my level comes Niveau 2 (A2-CECR*)!

Bonjour!
I have passed DELF B1 but in TefaQ my level comes Niveau 2 (A2-CECR*) (for both Compréhension orale & Expression orale!). I got 242 points in both the parts out of 810 points.

So, now my question: should i update BIQ with TefaQ result or not? (pls note originla DELF B1 certificate will reach my in 4-5 months while original TefaQ cerficate will reach in a month).

pls suggest.
Merci!

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
jubilant660 said:
Bonjour!
I have passed DELF B1 but in TefaQ my level comes Niveau 2 (A2-CECR*) (for both Compréhension orale & Expression orale!). I got 242 points in both the parts out of 810 points.

So, now my question: should i update BIQ with TefaQ result or not? (pls note originla DELF B1 certificate will reach my in 4-5 months while original TefaQ cerficate will reach in a month).

pls suggest.
Merci!
Send your Tefaq once you receive your results...then when DELF results are available, you may send as well...by the way, do you have a score of at least 16 in both your Listening & Speaking in DELF B1? If not, then the DELF B1 is only as good as your A2 in Tefaq

If you have above 16 in your B1, you could send the two, until you get your original DELF results.

cheers..

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
signalmaker said:
Dears,

This is not true, there is no official obligation on staying three years.
If I want to move in future what’s the barriers for that? Is there any rule??? I can’t move in Québec whole life. Any senior form member please gives us to authentic suggestion.

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
mft25 said:
Where do you live and work now ? You are so confident that you gonna be accepted by quebec ! Do you know French ? Do not worry about finding job if you know french. Yes you should stay in quebec for 3 years as you will sign on paper that you will stay there after getting nationality you can go whereever you want
Regards

If I want to move in future what’s the barriers for that??? Is there any rule I can’t move in Québe??. Any senior form member please gives us to authentic suggestion.

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
sarkes01 said:

If I want to move in future what's the barriers for that??? Is there any rule I can't move in Québe??. Any senior form member please gives us to authentic suggestion.
Like a fellow member replied before, once you become a citizen you can move anywhere you want, in the meantime you must remain in the province that sponsored you (unless you applied federal) otherwise this is considered a breach of contract and you might problems in the future.

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
rifiel said:
Send your Tefaq once you receive your results...then when DELF results are available, you may send as well...by the way, do you have a score of at least 16 in both your Listening & Speaking in DELF B1? If not, then the DELF B1 is only as good as your A2 in Tefaq

If you have above 16 in your B1, you could send the two, until you get your original DELF results.

cheers..
Hello Rifiel,

So is that the rule to submit DELF? that you must have at least 16/25 in listening and speaking? what if you have less than that and still pass the DELF exam? say you passed listening and speaking with 10/25 and the other sections 19/25 ?

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
Master7 said:
Like a fellow member replied before, once you become a citizen you can move anywhere you want, in the meantime you must remain in the province that sponsored you (unless you applied federal) otherwise this is considered a breach of contract and you might problems in the future.
Thanks for your words. But is there any written robust Roles????