23-07-2012
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hello friends,
I have sent my application on 23/07/2012 and my credit card was charged on 09/10/2012.
I am waiting to receive AOR but nothing yet.
I am a bit worried, is this normal?
How long does it take to receive AOR after credit card is charged?

rizwan_raw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Gandhinagar / Gujarat / India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
C018
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2012
Doc's Request.
Clear
AOR Received.
12-03-2013
IELTS Request
Sent IELTS in initial application, without DELF
Med's Request
Waiting....
Interview........
God will waive it.....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Dec 2014
semiramis78 said:
I have sent my initial application to montreal in June. But I still have not received any response. How much I have to wait?
also in 15 Sep. my IELTS will be more than 2 years old!!! would it affect my application???

thanks,
Dont worry, no matter if IELTS expires, it was valid when you applied.

rizwan_raw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Gandhinagar / Gujarat / India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
C018
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2012
Doc's Request.
Clear
AOR Received.
12-03-2013
IELTS Request
Sent IELTS in initial application, without DELF
Med's Request
Waiting....
Interview........
God will waive it.....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Dec 2014
OsamaR said:
Hi guys,

What if an applicant knows just the very basic command in french, and he/she scores more than 55 point (as single) / 63 points (as married) before the interview.....

Can he/she still pass the interview???

Has anyone come across such applicant/scenario ?

OsamaR
Sure HE/She can. the interviewer also has 6 points to offer if he is impressed and satisfied that the applicant can overcome lack of french knowledge.

reg
Rizwan

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
News Release — An Immigration Plan that works for Canada: More immigrants who are already working in Canada to be admitted through Canadian Experience Class

Ottawa, October 31, 2012 — The Government of Canada will maintain record levels of immigration to support economic growth in 2013, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

"“Our Government's number one priority remains economic and job growth,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Newcomers bring their skills and talents, contribute to our economy and help renew our workforce so that Canada remains competitive on the world stage.”"

According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)'s 2012 Annual Report to Parliament on Immigration tabled today, CIC plans to admit a total of 240,000 to 265,000 new permanent residents in 2013, for the seventh straight year. This represents the highest sustained level of immigration in Canadian history.

In particular, the 2013 Immigration Levels Plan makes room for the rapid growth in the Canadian Experience Class (CEC). The CEC, which was created in 2008, facilitates the transition from temporary to permanent residence for those with high-skilled work experience in Canada, including international students and temporary foreign workers. Admissions under the CEC have increased from about 2,500 people in 2009 to more than 6,000 in 2011, with more expected this year than ever before. In 2013, CIC intends to accept a record high of up to 10,000 permanent residents through this popular program.

"“Immigration plays a vital role in our country's long-term prosperity,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Our 2013 Immigration Plan will build on our economic success by bringing in more of the world's top talent who already have a successful track record in Canada.”"

Every year, CIC consults with provinces, territories and public stakeholders across Canada to develop a balanced immigration plan. Besides stakeholder consultations, the Canadian public is invited to participate through online consultations on immigration levels and mix. This year, for the first time in Canadian history, CIC consulted with key Aboriginal groups.

CIC's 2013 planned admission ranges for other immigration programs will be released in the coming days.

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
mft25 said:
Where do you live and work now ? You are so confident that you gonna be accepted by quebec ! Do you know French ? Do not worry about finding job if you know french. Yes you should stay in quebec for 3 years as you will sign on paper that you will stay there after getting nationality you can go whereever you want
Regards
Dears,

This is not true, there is no official obligation on staying three years.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,
I have sent my application on 23/07/2012 and my credit card was charged on 09/10/2012.

Hello Mia,
Normally it takes 2-6 months, so i think you should wait till end of this month.
You can also email them and ask the status of your application by mentioning your details.

kawakaze

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Visa Office......
CIO NS
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
Med's Request
04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2017
LANDED..........
21-12-2017
Hi All,

I sent my QSW application to BIQ HK on early October 2012. yesterday BIQ returned my application (including all supporting documents and bank draft) due to incomplete application. BIQ said that BIQ found abnormalities or absence of the following documents:
1. original rempli et signe du formulaire demande de certificat de selection (A-0520-AF)
2. formulaire documents soumis a l'appui de la demande de certificat de selection (A-1520-AF)
3. photocopie lisible des pages du passeport contenant les renseignements personnels et la photo
4. photocopie du permis de sejour temporaire valide
5. Original d'un diplome ou d'une attestation de resultat d'un test, reconnus...
6. original d'une attestation de resultat d'un test IELTS...
7. Paiement exact, en dollar canadiens, ...
8. votre cheque est perime.vous devez nous fournir un nouveau cheque a l'ordre du Ministre des Finances du Quebec
9. Votre cheque est mal libelle: veuillez nous soumettre un nouveau cheque a l'ordre du Ministre des Finances du Quebec, selon les tarifs en vigueur
10. vous avez deja un dossier en cours de traitement: nous ne pouvons pas considerer cette nouvelle demande de votre part

from all documents required above, BIQ only check row number 6 (DELF) with 'X' sign, because I only sent l'attestation de DELF, instead of original DELF Diplome. I understand this. But I don't understand with the rest required documents, BIQ did not give sign X, some blank, some 's.o.' (N/A).
my first questions is:Does it mean I only have to provide original diplome of DELF? anybody has similar experience?

thanks

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
harit79 said:
Hello friends,

Hello Mia,
Normally it takes 2-6 months, so i think you should wait till end of this month.
You can also email them and ask the status of your application by mentioning your details.
your card was charged means you got a file number, you need to wait one week plus two weeks in post and you will find the file number in your post.

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
kawakaze said:
Hi All,

I sent my QSW application to BIQ HK on early October 2012. yesterday BIQ returned my application (including all supporting documents and bank draft) due to incomplete application. BIQ said that BIQ found abnormalities or absence of the following documents:
1. original rempli et signe du formulaire demande de certificat de selection (A-0520-AF)
2. formulaire documents soumis a l'appui de la demande de certificat de selection (A-1520-AF)
3. photocopie lisible des pages du passeport contenant les renseignements personnels et la photo
4. photocopie du permis de sejour temporaire valide
5. Original d'un diplome ou d'une attestation de resultat d'un test, reconnus...
6. original d'une attestation de resultat d'un test IELTS...
7. Paiement exact, en dollar canadiens, ...
8. votre cheque est perime.vous devez nous fournir un nouveau cheque a l'ordre du Ministre des Finances du Quebec
9. Votre cheque est mal libelle: veuillez nous soumettre un nouveau cheque a l'ordre du Ministre des Finances du Quebec, selon les tarifs en vigueur
10. vous avez deja un dossier en cours de traitement: nous ne pouvons pas considerer cette nouvelle demande de votre part

from all documents required above, BIQ only check row number 6 (DELF) with 'X' sign, because I only sent l'attestation de DELF, instead of original DELF Diplome. I understand this. But I don't understand with the rest required documents, BIQ did not give sign X, some blank, some 's.o.' (N/A).
my first questions is:Does it mean I only have to provide original diplome of DELF? anybody has similar experience?

thanks
:))))
My Dear i had this three times:))) , you have no problem .. just send the original one when you get it and you will get file number after that in several months.

tell me if you still have any other issues.

Janki

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
Nomination.....
Csq August 16
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
not given
File Transfer...
Federal applied on 1st September got Aor 6th December 16
Med's Request
29th December 16
Med's Done....
2nd Jan 17
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Waiting
Any one Physiotherapist here? Can Physiotherapist apply for Quebec Immigration?
Please help...

Pak_UK

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013
Hi everybody,

I am planning to apply for CSQ by mid of november. I am just struggling with proof of tax at the moment.

The problem is I am in UK for last 3 years and worked in Pakistan for a bank as well. I have to provide the proof of tax for last 5 years. I have got NTN number but I don't know from where I can get the certified document to show whether I paid any tax in Pakistan.. since the websites aren't good enough...

Please could anybody from Pakistan help me with the procedure. I will be greatful... thanks...

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janki said:
Any one Physiotherapist here? Can Physiotherapist apply for Quebec Immigration?
Please help...
If you meet this criteria you can apply under QSW.
Please check below link for more information.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-receipt.html

You or your accompanying spouse hold a diploma awarded by a teaching institution in an area of training allowing you to get 6 (see list, in French, 38 kb), 12 or 16 points under the area of training criterion of the selection grid for skilled workers (see list, in French, 35 kb). The number of years of study required to obtain your diploma must be at least equal to the number of years required to obtain that diploma in Québec. This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application. Failing that, you must have practised, on a full-time basis and for at least one year out of the five years preceding the date of your application, a profession or trade in an area related to that diploma.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all....

Processing Time(table) of All BIQ's updated. (Updated:01-11-2012 )

Processing Time Table...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

Note: If you have bookmarked the above link in your browser then "REFRESH" your webpage in order to see the update.

Yogie

justaguyCA

Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June, 2010
IELTS Request