8-2013
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Interview........
4-2013
ashaa said:
I sent it via DHL and my documents reached Montreal in 30 Dec, but since then I didn't hear anything from them and as I heard from members here in the forum that I should receive either a file number or my documents " incase missing supporting document" but the thing is that I got no reply what so ever !
u should receive a mail ( not email ) any time now.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
ashaa said:
I sent it via DHL and my documents reached Montreal in 30 Dec, but since then I didn't hear anything from them and as I heard from members here in the forum that I should receive either a file number or my documents " incase missing supporting document" but the thing is that I got no reply what so ever !
Ashaa i have been through this process before and pls keep in mind that they send all the letters to you via mail but not recommended and the never reach Lebanon , if u live in Lebanon.Even if u have a well known address. They sent my originals diplomas back to me and were lost, i never got them, after they sent 3 other letters and never got them, so definitely u should contact them. I explained that here lebanese mail is not working like in Canada, no streets name, or postal codes, and i asked them to send my letters recommended mail, and they were nice, called me, so they were cooperating.
I will give u the email of the lady who helped me, u contact her and explain ur situation,

Brigitte Bousquet
Coordonnatrice et chef d'équipe, p.i.
Direction du courrier, de l'encaissement et de l'évaluation comparative (DCEÉC)
Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC)
Case postale 11451
Succursale Centre-ville
Montréal (Québec) H3C 5K3
Canada

Téléphone: (514) 864-2022 poste 25008
brigitte.bousquet@micc.gouv.qc.ca

Cameron010

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Valid Till 09/2015
For Comperative Evaluation, can we put an address for someone we know in Canada?

hanaaddam

Star Member
Sep 27, 2013
Canadian_Citizen said:
I understand what you mean. But there's no way around it. They can't say they only have 2 kids, when they really have 3. Upon entry, they will need to provide this new baby's passport, which will raise flags. Their papers will not match the headcount. Their excuse of "oh we didn't add him because he is a Canadian" is not good enough answer. As the post stated, they are pretty much giving birth in Canada for the simple fact they think this will help their case. They cannot fool the system. Period.

In Canada, if one parent is traveling with their child under 16 years of age, the second parent has to provide a letter to the border agents stating they are aware of the travels and give their permission. This shows how strict they are once it comes to kids.
Thank you all for giving us your input and ideas. I agree, they are kind of fooling the system. I just hope they never get a file number so that they won't get in trouble. Let tehm just wait until the baby is 18 years old and she will give the family, unless by then Canada changes its immigration laws! :-[

They paid $8000 so far for the delivery only. Not counting the tickets, the housing, the food, and other additional costs that may come up. I guess, poeple are just too desperate to leave our poor country.

We are still waiting after the medicals. Our 8months are still not up. But some people have already finished the 8months wait, right? have you hence contacted Bucharest or still waiting?

Well, keep us posted!

Thanks for a wonderful forum!

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
RICOLUNA said:
Ashaa i have been through this process before and pls keep in mind that they send all the letters to you via mail but not recommended and the never reach Lebanon , if u live in Lebanon.Even if u have a well known address. They sent my originals diplomas back to me and were lost, i never got them, after they sent 3 other letters and never got them, so definitely u should contact them. I explained that here lebanese mail is not working like in Canada, no streets name, or postal codes, and i asked them to send my letters recommended mail, and they were nice, called me, so they were cooperating.
I will give u the email of the lady who helped me, u contact her and explain ur situation,

Brigitte Bousquet
Coordonnatrice et chef d'équipe, p.i.
Direction du courrier, de l'encaissement et de l'évaluation comparative (DCEÉC)
Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC)
Case postale 11451
Succursale Centre-ville
Montréal (Québec) H3C 5K3
Canada

Téléphone: (514) 864-2022 poste 25008
brigitte.bousquet @ micc.gouv.qc.ca
That's exactly what I am worry about, I had never received any mail from any part of the world, thanks for sharing the information I really appreciate your help.
+1

batlimos_85

May 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
hanaaddam said:
DEAR ALL, I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INPUT ON THIS:
Hi everyone,
This is another issue that I am asking about for a friend. They applied to Quebec as a family of four, two children under 5 years old, but they still do not even have a file number or numero de dossier. Now the wife is pregnant, she applied for a visit visa to Canada when she was in her 5th month, and got it. they asked her at the interview if she was pregnant, and she said no. now they went to Canada so that she can have the baby there. They are there now, and they are waiting for the delivery time.

The Question:

Will the new baby, who will be Canadian by birth, facilitate their application process or no? Should they contact Quebec to update their file? But they don't even have a file number yet? What do you recommend? What are your thoughts and ideas on this?

Thanks!

Dear
1- Unfortunately the baby will not be born Canadian unless the parents are legal residents in Canada. and since the parents are on visit visa the baby will be born with the nationality of the parents but NOT Canadian.

2- after the baby is born, they will need to issue him a passport ( same as his parent's nationality). then wait till they get a file no. from Quebec then they should send an update of their case which include copy of the baby's passport and the other documents and additional fees to Quebec.

3- having a baby born in Canada will NOT accelerate nor facilitate their immigration file by any means since they are applying under skilled worker category.

4- i see only 2 positive out comes from this move :
A) when the applicants visit Canada and stay there for more than 1 week they get one extra point. but they dont need to give birth there any touristic visit would give you this point.

B) If their immigration application is accepted and they got the immigration visa and moved to Canada and stayed there for 4 years and the whole family got the Canadian nationality. this baby will be a Canadian born in Canada which is relatively a good thing.

5-The Bad things are: if they break their visit visa (stay longer than the expiry date) while they are giving birth to the baby in Canada this will defiantly affect their immigration visa Negatively but if they give birth and leave before breaking their visa it shall not affect their immigration file neither positively nor negatively. 1 more thing the cost of giving birth in Canada is very expensive .

6- this is my opinion based on the limited information i have. let me remind you that i am not an expert. if you want my advise tell your friend to go give birth in the states. the baby will be american once born and almost the same costs as giving birth in Canada. and when their immigration process ends the baby will be one lucky Canadian American Lebanese.
PS: when giving birth in USA the baby get the American citizenship but parents gets nothing not even the green-card

Good luck

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
ashaa said:
I received confirmation letter by mail 2 months or so after i sent them the complete file.. Its around a year now and still not done =\

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
batlimos_85 said:
Dear
1- Unfortunately the baby will not be born Canadian unless the parents are legal residents in Canada. and since the parents are on visit visa the baby will be born with the nationality of the parents but NOT Canadian.

Good luck
I think your right, no need to cheat, they are willing to give you immigration.
I want to add info, if your kid in born in Canada and as batlimos said the kid will get Lebanese passport, it takes 2 months to make passport for the kid, because the embassy in Ottawa will ask for birth certificate, ekhraj kayed it takes long time .

I have friends in uae stuck 2 months and they have residence

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Cameron010 said:
For Comperative Evaluation, can we put an address for someone we know in Canada?
Sure u can, good luck !

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
cherif2100 said:
I received confirmation letter by mail 2 months or so after i sent them the complete file.. Its around a year now and still not done =\
Cherif, again same advice for u, try to contact the lady ( i posted her contact no and email before), i am sure that they have sent u a letter u didn't get, where they where asking you to pay money for translation verification, and as u didn't they do not continue the work with ur file, they put it on hold.
Same happen with me. So do not wait, write her immediately.

Good luck

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
RICOLUNA said:
Cherif, again same advice for u, try to contact the lady ( i posted her contact no and email before), i am sure that they have sent u a letter u didn't get, where they where asking you to pay money for translation verification, and as u didn't they do not continue the work with ur file, they put it on hold.
Same happen with me. So do not wait, write her immediately.

Good luck
I received the confirmation mail, then 6 months later i received my diplomas back they were translated like they requested, and they told me to wait more for the final result..

Cameron010

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Valid Till 09/2015

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
batlimos_85 said:
Dear

2- after the baby is born, they will need to issue him a passport ( same as his parent's nationality). then wait till they get a file no. from Quebec then they should send an update of their case which include copy of the baby's passport and the other documents and additional fees to Quebec.

3- having a baby born in Canada will NOT accelerate nor facilitate their immigration file by any means since they are applying under skilled worker category.

4- i see only 2 positive out comes from this move :
A) when the applicants visit Canada and stay there for more than 1 week they get one extra point. but they dont need to give birth there any touristic visit would give you this point.

B) If their immigration application is accepted and they got the immigration visa and moved to Canada and stayed there for 4 years and the whole family got the Canadian nationality. this baby will be a Canadian born in Canada which is relatively a good thing.

5-The Bad things are: if they break their visit visa (stay longer than the expiry date) while they are giving birth to the baby in Canada this will defiantly affect their immigration visa Negatively but if they give birth and leave before breaking their visa it shall not affect their immigration file neither positively nor negatively. 1 more thing the cost of giving birth in Canada is very expensive .

6- this is my opinion based on the limited information i have. let me remind you that i am not an expert. if you want my advise tell your friend to go give birth in the states. the baby will be american once born and almost the same costs as giving birth in Canada. and when their immigration process ends the baby will be one lucky Canadian American Lebanese.
PS: when giving birth in USA the baby get the American citizenship but parents gets nothing not even the green-card

Good luck
Hi batlemos
I am sorry to tell you that but you are wrong . by law any one born on Canadian soil will get the nationality . here is the link and I hope every one check his info before publishing . there was a project to stop this point but not yet approved
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/rules/

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
hello dear
this is anothers rules update for getting the citizinship,now u should complete 4 years through 6 years to get it not 3 years
good luck
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2014/2014-02-06a.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2014/2014-02-06.asp

jadzz

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 2012
Med's Request
12-09-13
Med's Done....
05-11-13
Interview........
EXEMPTED
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
dr tarekk said:
hello dear
this is anothers rules update for getting the citizinship,now u should complete 4 years through 6 years to get it not 3 years
good luck
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2014/2014-02-06a.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2014/2014-02-06.asp
We have been waiting for good news and now this is what we get.Kill the messenger:D