+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

my only hope

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Moon.82 said:
what's going here?!!
please RESPECT!!!
and this thread isn't for fighting or to discuss any kind of .... just for Quebec applicants of Damascus 2010!!! plse mech na2sin...
hi
any news for ur visa i thank the 8 month passed for u
please feed back
regards

Cameron010

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Valid Till 09/2015
adam2013 said:
bas te7ke 3an el libneniye , n2*** ghasil temak elm3afin
wo ma ba2a ra7 jawbak

... i saw you jacksass
Ro2o ya chabeb ro2oooo ;)

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
hello people, I sent my diploma and transcript for evaluations 5 weeks ago and still didn't get any file number and I'm afraid that could be lost by the courier, is there a way to contact them without knowing my file number??

jadzz

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 2012
Med's Request
12-09-13
Med's Done....
05-11-13
Interview........
EXEMPTED
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
ashaa said:
hello people, I sent my diploma and transcript for evaluations 5 weeks ago and still didn't get any file number and I'm afraid that could be lost by the courier, is there a way to contact them without knowing my file number??
Did u send via libanpost? If not you should be able to track it.

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
jadzz said:
Did u send via libanpost? If not you should be able to track it.
I sent it via DHL and my documents reached Montreal in 30 Dec, but since then I didn't hear anything from them and as I heard from members here in the forum that I should receive either a file number or my documents " incase missing supporting document" but the thing is that I got no reply what so ever !

hanaaddam

Star Member
Sep 27, 2013
DEAR ALL, I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INPUT ON THIS:
Hi everyone,
This is another issue that I am asking about for a friend. They applied to Quebec as a family of four, two children under 5 years old, but they still do not even have a file number or numero de dossier. Now the wife is pregnant, she applied for a visit visa to Canada when she was in her 5th month, and got it. they asked her at the interview if she was pregnant, and she said no. now they went to Canada so that she can have the baby there. They are there now, and they are waiting for the delivery time.

The Question:

Will the new baby, who will be Canadian by birth, facilitate their application process or no? Should they contact Quebec to update their file? But they don't even have a file number yet? What do you recommend? What are your thoughts and ideas on this?

Thanks!

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
hanaaddam said:
Hi everyone,
This is another issue that I am asking about for a friend. They applied to Quebec as a family of four, two children under 5 years old, but they still do not even have a file number or numero de dossier. Now the wife is pregnant, she applied for a visit visa to Canada when she was in her 5th month, and got it. they asked her at the interview if she was pregnant, and she said no. now they went to Canada so that she can have the baby there. They are there now, and they are waiting for the delivery time.

The Question:

Will the new baby, who will be Canadian by birth, facilitate their application process or no? Should they contact Quebec to update their file? But they don't even have a file number yet? What do you recommend? What are your thoughts and ideas on this?

Thanks!
We are not professionals in this field. They need to ask someone who has real answers.
However, in MY OPINION...this is a very risky move. If I was an immigration officer I would have many questions. First, she lied and said she's not pregnant. Second, using their baby in this way will not make the process any more faster and I would question their intentions. They don't even have a file number yet, which means they haven't been accepted by Quebec. In my opinion, it's a recipe for problems because they are trying to use the system to get ahead.

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
Canadian_Citizen said:
We are not professionals in this field. They need to ask someone who has real answers.
However, in MY OPINION...this is a very risky move. If I was an immigration officer I would have many questions. First, she lied and said she's not pregnant. Second, using their baby in this way will not make the process any more faster and I would question their intentions. They don't even have a file number yet, which means they haven't been accepted by Quebec. In my opinion, it's a recipe for problems because they are trying to use the system to get ahead.
I forgot to add that her hospital bill won't be cheap either since she is not a resident of Canada. She should expect to pay thousands of $ to give birth here.

No offence to your friend, but I really don't understand why people can't follow the process and the law!

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
hanaaddam said:
Hi everyone,

The Question:

Thanks!
1-the baby will not facilitate their application but the opposite he will make it worse since he has born while his parents were in illegal status plus laying to the officer !!
2-I do not recommend this step because it is like saying we lied and broke all the rules and we want to come to your country ??
I advise them not inform Quebec about the baby he will become Canadian citizen and he can enter Canada anytime without PR or any papers so why to include him in the immigration file. once they back home just continue their application process if they get pass the interview they will apply to PR and immigrate and land there normaly .the kid will travel with them and enter Canada as citizen but the will enter Canada as immigrant. if they do not pass then once the kid become 18 he can apply for the parents
Regards

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
mft25 said:
1-the baby will not facilitate their application but the opposite he will make it worse since he has born while his parents were in illegal status plus laying to the officer !!
2-I do not recommend this step because it is like saying we lied and broke all the rules and we want to come to your country ??
I advise them not inform Quebec about the baby he will become Canadian citizen and he can enter Canada anytime without PR or any papers so why to include him in the immigration file. once they back home just continue their application process if they get pass the interview they will apply to PR and immigrate and land there normaly .the kid will travel with them and enter Canada as citizen but the will enter Canada as immigrant. if they do not pass then once the kid become 18 he can apply for the parents
Regards
They can't do that either. No way you can lie on your application. Their file will say they have 2 kids yet they will enter Canada with 3? They will be questioned on that. They will need to prove they are this baby's parents and provide birth certficate at point of entry, which in turn will make more problems.

I suggested they go back to Lebanon and have the baby there. This is a human...not a ticket out of Lebanon. Geez!!

wdOnCanada

May 27, 2011
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
22-02-2011 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
22-07-2011 (Through email)
File Transfer...
Bucharest : 22-08-2013
Med's Request
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
04-07-2014
CS bye3jebneh rassik :)

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Canadian_Citizen said:
They can't do that either. No way you can lie on your application. Their file will say they have 2 kids yet they will enter Canada with 3? They will be questioned on that. They will need to prove they are this baby's parents and provide birth certficate at point of entry, which in turn will make more problems.

I suggested they go back to Lebanon and have the baby there. This is a human...not a ticket out of Lebanon. Geez!!
Dear Canadian
first of all I agree with 100% that this is illegal and not ethic and this kind of work ruined Arab's reputation in these countries and these actions are one of the reasons that they do not trust us at all . but I am sure this family will not listen to us and they would do and continue their plan.
the immigration application is not to proof if this is my kid or not . it is clearly mentioned that if member of the family is not included he can not enter Canada when they land but it does not mean that he is not their son just to make everything clear. the authority in the country where you live is the only one who can give you this paper (birth certificate) sorry I don not need Canada immigration to tell me who is my son. plus the birth certificate would be issued by Canadian authority for the case of this baby with the name of the parents so they cant deny or say that the kid is not their . so once they are there they can say we did not put his name since he is Canadian any way this is the only solution other wise I think their application would be denied because of breaking many laws

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mft25 said:
Regards
They will definitely be in trouble for having lied about her being pregnant when she got the visa. A friend of mine once applied at the Canadian embassy when it was still open in Damascus. He filled in the application form and submitted it. There was a question about if he or any of his family members will need to go through any medical processes when they are in Canada. His answer was a "no". When he went to hand them the form he was asked to provide them with a pregnancy test for his wife. He brought them one from a lab which stated that she was pregnant. He received a rejection letter telling him that he was rejected because he lied when he answered "no" to that question. He was considered inadmissible in Canada for two years, so he was unable to apply for another visa for two years.
As for your friend, he won't be able to hide the fact that he has a Canadian child. At the selection interview he will have to provide a family record from the civil affairs or his family booklet which will show the details of all of his family members, unless he does not register his new Canadian child in the civil affairs of his country of origin.

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
mft25 said:
Dear Canadian
first of all I agree with 100% that this is illegal and not ethic and this kind of work ruined Arab's reputation in these countries and these actions are one of the reasons that they do not trust us at all . but I am sure this family will not listen to us and they would do and continue their plan.
the immigration application is not to proof if this is my kid or not . it is clearly mentioned that if member of the family is not included he can not enter Canada when they land but it does not mean that he is not their son just to make everything clear. the authority in the country where you live is the only one who can give you this paper (birth certificate) sorry I don not need Canada immigration to tell me who is my son. plus the birth certificate would be issued by Canadian authority for the case of this baby with the name of the parents so they cant deny or say that the kid is not their . so once they are there they can say we did not put his name since he is Canadian any way this is the only solution other wise I think their application would be denied because of breaking many laws
I understand what you mean. But there's no way around it. They can't say they only have 2 kids, when they really have 3. Upon entry, they will need to provide this new baby's passport, which will raise flags. Their papers will not match the headcount. Their excuse of "oh we didn't add him because he is a Canadian" is not good enough answer. As the post stated, they are pretty much giving birth in Canada for the simple fact they think this will help their case. They cannot fool the system. Period.

In Canada, if one parent is traveling with their child under 16 years of age, the second parent has to provide a letter to the border agents stating they are aware of the travels and give their permission. This shows how strict they are once it comes to kids.