Passport Req..
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
04-07-2014
Kia said:
DEAR ALL

TODAY I SEND FOLLOWING EMAIL TO WEBMASTER OF CIC:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a permanent Canadian visa applicant received my file no. on 3rd march 2011.

Its more or less a month that application status page of CIC web site is not showing my status after I put my information into it while before it was working properly! it seems some other applicants are also experiencing same problem which for some of them the problem is already solved.

I would like to inform you about this and request you to check the matter with your technical team.

Thanks for your always supports in advance.

Yours Sincerely

Unquote
That is a great one KIA please keep us posted on the result.

Thanks,
WD

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
DEAR RICOLUNA

I am residing in Abu Dhabi. I called AF today and the person told me that they take only hav DELF 1A...etc and TEF or TEFAQ but not TCF.
She told me that to take TEF a candidate must study 14 levels of french study in AF but for TEFAQ a candidate must have studied up to level-6.

Last date to register for TEF is 28Aug and 29 aug for TEFAQ; and the exam date is 29 SEP.after a month't time
Do you suggest me to register for TEFAQ which costs around dirhams 700, and need level-6 study. But i studied level-1 only and practicing at home. normally i am reading quebec news paper www.cyberpresse.ca to get more in french.

is there any website where i can take tutorial or test exam for TCF or TEFAQ so that i can now whether it is the right time for me to do as i am not sure yet i will be able to do that or not?

regards

Mazhar

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kia said:
DEAR ALL

TODAY I SEND FOLLOWING EMAIL TO WEBMASTER OF CIC:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a permanent Canadian visa applicant received my file no. on 3rd march 2011.

Its more or less a month that application status page of CIC web site is not showing my status after I put my information into it while before it was working properly! it seems some other applicants are also experiencing same problem which for some of them the problem is already solved.

I would like to inform you about this and request you to check the matter with your technical team.

Thanks for your always supports in advance.

Yours Sincerely

Unquote
Dear Kia,

I sent an email with similar content for the webmaster...

An automated answering mail was sent confirming that they would reply to my inquiry during the next five days, which means we would not have any idea about what is happening before early next week...

so no other way but waiting...!!!

Anthony

Kia

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
11.04.2010 / 28.04.2010 Documents confirmed / 1
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
03.03.2011 (File No/)
yeah anthony ... hope it works and makes our technician friends to fix the probable errors in their web site ...
please update if any answer u received

thanks
kia

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
mazharhussaen said:
DEAR RICOLUNA

I am residing in Abu Dhabi. I called AF today and the person told me that they take only hav DELF 1A...etc and TEF or TEFAQ but not TCF.
She told me that to take TEF a candidate must study 14 levels of french study in AF but for TEFAQ a candidate must have studied up to level-6.

Last date to register for TEF is 28Aug and 29 aug for TEFAQ; and the exam date is 29 SEP.after a month't time
Do you suggest me to register for TEFAQ which costs around dirhams 700, and need level-6 study. But i studied level-1 only and practicing at home. normally i am reading quebec news paper www.cyberpresse.ca to get more in french.

is there any website where i can take tutorial or test exam for TCF or TEFAQ so that i can now whether it is the right time for me to do as i am not sure yet i will be able to do that or not?

regards

Mazhar
HELLO MAZHAR,
If u wanna make TCF Quebec u are not obliged at all to take classes in Aliance Francaise, maybe u know well french and u only need to make the test....try to call the Center in dubai, maybe there they have it.Tefaq has also 4 exams, like DELF, u try to find some place they have the TCF Quebec..but if is impossible to find than u'll have no choice.....I live in Beirut and here they have it each end of the month, is strange not to have it in Emirates....
Good day and try to check Dubai

Noor dxb

Aug 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018

Good day everyone

I also want to share my experience here, i've applied in October 2010 through a lawyer office based in Dubai. 4 months later i received a fax from damascus showing No ref. and No dossier both are starting with DA. The fax subject was Votre demande de certificat de selection du Quebec-Ouverture de dossier. I believe this is the AOR please correct me if i'm wrong...

As per the lawyer my file got transferred to Montreal and no news received so far

I have a question here, at this stage can i check the status of my application online, if yes kindly advice how?

Thanks in advance :)

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Re: New member

Noor dxb said:
Good day everyone

I also want to share my experience here, i've applied in October 2010 through a lawyer office based in Dubai. 4 months later i received a fax from damascus showing No ref. and No dossier both are starting with DA. The fax subject was Votre demande de certificat de selection du Quebec-Ouverture de dossier. I believe this is the AOR please correct me if i'm wrong...

As per the lawyer my file got transferred to Montreal and no news received so far

I have a question here, at this stage can i check the status of my application online, if yes kindly advice how?

Thanks in advance :)
Answered here
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.5550.html

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kia said:
yeah anthony ... hope it works and makes our technician friends to fix the probable errors in their web site ...
please update if any answer u received

thanks
kia
Kia this was their reply for the mail:

Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre’s e-Services Unit.

In order to respond to your inquiry about our e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online service, we need some additional information. Can you please provide:

1. Surname – Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document
2. Given name – Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document
3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
4. Country of birth
Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses.
Telephone Number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all.
Office to which the application was sent (city, country)
Type of application (permanent residence, sponsorship, permanent resident card)

You can expect a response within five (5) working days of our receipt of the above information. Note that many issues are addressed in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section. Please read this page to find the answers to most questions.

Sincerely,

Shawna, Agent 3470
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

I replied with required info...
so soon they will reveal the problem...

Anthony

Kia

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
03.03.2011 (File No/)
Dear Antony,

Same for me. I am replying now!

Best
Kia

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Hi folks,

I'm planning to apply through Quebec migration, please help me by giving me the info below:
1) Are there NOC codes and job role specifications existing for Quebec migration as well?
2) Once I migrate to Quebec, is it necessary to stay only in Quebec and work? Or can I move to other parts of Canada as well?
3) I'm planning to join a French class, will a basic knowledge of French do? Do I need to take some test in French to prove my skills?

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
grimreaper said:
Hi folks,

I'm planning to apply through Quebec migration, please help me by giving me the info below:
1) Are there NOC codes and job role specifications existing for Quebec migration as well?
2) Once I migrate to Quebec, is it necessary to stay only in Quebec and work? Or can I move to other parts of Canada as well?
3) I'm planning to join a French class, will a basic knowledge of French do? Do I need to take some test in French to prove my skills?
Welcome between us,
Regarding ur inquires:
1. For Quebec Noc codes are not existing as for federal part, u need to have an university diploma and work experience, does not matter what ur education and job is
2. U can stay wherever u wish
3. French is mandatory, at the begging u can apply without sending any proof of language, but later on they can ask for...(Delf, TCF TEF exams0, and is obligatory to have same points u have declared with ur application

Good luck and we are here if u need more details

Kia

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
03.03.2011 (File No/)
anthonylb said:
Dear Kia,

I sent an email with similar content for the webmaster...

An automated answering mail was sent confirming that they would reply to my inquiry during the next five days, which means we would not have any idea about what is happening before early next week...

so no other way but waiting...!!!

Anthony
Dear Antony,
Dear Mef,
my problem is solved, in reply to my email they asked my personal info and file no. and then they sent me back my client id number and then i logged into the E-cas (client application system) and it was showing my status as "Application Received"

Now its been 6 months that my application status has not been changed!

Best Regards,

wdOnCanada

May 27, 2011
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
22-02-2011 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
22-07-2011 (Through email)
File Transfer...
Bucharest : 22-08-2013
Med's Request
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
04-07-2014
Kia said:
Dear Antony,
Dear Mef,
my problem is solved, in reply to my email they asked my personal info and file no. and then they sent me back my client id number and then i logged into the E-cas (client application system) and it was showing my status as "Application Received"

Now its been 6 months that my application status has not been changed!

Best Regards,
Thank u Kia for the updates... Did they give u a new client Id?

WD

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
RICOLUNA said:
Welcome between us,
Regarding ur inquires:
1. For Quebec Noc codes are not existing as for federal part, u need to have an university diploma and work experience, does not matter what ur education and job is
2. U can stay wherever u wish
3. French is mandatory, at the begging u can apply without sending any proof of language, but later on they can ask for...(Delf, TCF TEF exams0, and is obligatory to have same points u have declared with ur application

Good luck and we are here if u need more details
Thank you Ricoluna..
Can a simple beginner's certification do? That is all I can manage now.. I've spoken with the French teaching institutes here and they have confirmed that I can complete the beginner level with an 80 hours class...

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
grimreaper said:
Thank you Ricoluna..
Can a simple beginner's certification do? That is all I can manage now.. I've spoken with the French teaching institutes here and they have confirmed that I can complete the beginner level with an 80 hours class...
It depends on ur entire file...i mean if ur file is good and u have enough points, than u'll not need to much for french, i think is better not to declare u are level 1, u can declare a better level and in 1 year for sure u can reach at least B1 level and obtain 6 points for ur french
Give me more details about ur file: university, work experience, spose, kids....english level, age
Regards