File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Randski said:
Hi,

My file is (was) being processed in Damascus and I'm wondering if someone can help me with the time delay in my case. I passed the interview and received my CSQ in April 2009 but did not apply for the immigration visa until April 2010. I sent them everything including all of the police certificates they asked for and I only have the medical tests to pass now. But it has been more than a year since they've received my completed file and I have yet to hear from them concerning the medical tests. I wrote them an email a month ago to ask about the time delay and all I got as an answer was that my file is being revised (votre dossier est en cours de revision).

Anyone know what that means?

Thanks.
Wowww i ca not belive that u get ur CSQ and u've waited 1 year to apply ur second file.....anyways it means that ur file is in process and i am sure u'll soon receive the medical requests.Don't worry, there is nothing it can stop u now to get ur visa ( except ur police certificates and medical analyzes) .If both are ok, so soon u'll be a permanent resident :D, have faith, u'll at the end of the road!

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Randski u can not verify ur file online? with ur file number?What is wrote there..i mean why have u sent email?

Randski

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Montreal
I got swamped with work and kept postponing the application... :)

I did check the status of my case online but it just says "en cours". No details. Anyway, thanks for your reply.

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Hi Randski,

According to all my friends' cases, the federal procedure takes around 12 - 14 months in the regular cases to send you the medical request.. then they issue you the visa within 2 or 3 more months.. But with things going on around in the Middle East!! it would take longer... expect a delay of 4-6 months ... so you might have updates by the end of this year.
when I phoned the embassy in Syria last month they told me: (it might be delayed around 7 months) .. I'm not in ur case exactly.. coz I'm still waiting for my (CSQ) Interview.. but delay is a delay in all cases!!!

Bon chance mon ami,

ocean15

Oct 30, 2010
uae
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-1-2010
Nomination.....
25-01-2011
bonsoir tous le monde aujourdhui j'ai recu une reponse par courriel de la part du biq du damas concernant l'ajout de mon enfant et je suis dans l'etape federal deja j'ai eu mon csq quebec en janvier20011 et le dossier de mon enfant envoyer en debut avril voila la reponse

Objet : Votre demande de certificat de sélection du Québec –
Ajout de personne à charge

Monsieur,

Nous confirmons l’ajout de votre enfant à votre dossier. Vous recevrez par la poste l’accusé de réception attestant de la perception des frais. Le délai postal peut atteindre huit semaines.
Votre dossier est en attente de traitement. Vous recevrez courrier et un courriel de notre part dès que l’examen préliminaire sera complété.

Nous vous remercions de votre intérêt pour le Québec et vous prions de recevoir, Monsieur, l’assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments.

Jose Ignacio DELGADO
Agent de bureau

Kia

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
11.04.2010 / 28.04.2010 Documents confirmed / 1
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
03.03.2011 (File No/)
akramsam said:
Dear all,

This is my first time to write to u, though I was following ur forum "every now & then" since almost a year now, KIA, good job, it was great to start this forum in the first place. I can see this forum is not only providing us with information, but more works as a support group as well, which we all need here.
I was really enriched with every body's message & comment, and I'm happy to see RICOLUNA taking over after Kia became busy, keep it up Ricoluna best wishes for ur coming baby.

mef, Shahi, Iceberg7 and kbGold thanks a lot to you too, and to everybody as well.

Well, about my case, I live in Kuwait, I sent my application on October 2010, file # received on January 2011, yet no interview or documents required.
According to the normal time frame, my interview should be taking place between July & September 2011. But now you know what is happening in the whole Middle East, "especially Syria now".
I called the embassy in Syria twice at the end of the last month "May". They confirmed what u were saying in the forum, yes, it is closed now and everything is moved to Montreal. So!! .. let's pray things don't get worse or delayed!!

Just thought to share with you,

Have a wonderful day,
akramsam
Dear Akramsam,

Ice sent me a message today remining me about my friends in forum. ymes what u guess was completely right ... i hope u a very successful prcoedure i had a very good friends here which i miss them every so often ... ice, mef shahi etc ....

thanks a lot for ur note and feel free to send me in private if i could do anything for anybody

with my best
kia

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Kia said:
Dear Akramsam,

Ice sent me a message today remining me about my friends in forum. ymes what u guess was completely right ... i hope u a very successful prcoedure i had a very good friends here which i miss them every so often ... ice, mef shahi etc ....

thanks a lot for ur note and feel free to send me in private if i could do anything for anybody

with my best
kia

Hi Kia,

How r you & family, and how is ur immigration procedure going?? hope everything is going great in all aspects with you,
Well, thanks for ur reply, … right now I have nothing to do except studding French .. I'm doing this very serious at home and I'm taking an intensive course in the same time as well.

Thanks for offering to help, yes I would like to write u and ask you about some details in private if possible.. but I don't know how since I'm new to the forum, I'll try to figure it out.. or u try to advise me if you know how.

Thanks again for stopping by,

Be very blessed,
Akram

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
ocean15 said:
bonsoir tous le monde aujourdhui j'ai recu une reponse par courriel de la part du biq du damas concernant l'ajout de mon enfant et je suis dans l'etape federal deja j'ai eu mon csq quebec en janvier20011 et le dossier de mon enfant envoyer en debut avril voila la reponse

Objet : Votre demande de certificat de sélection du Québec –
Ajout de personne à charge

Monsieur,

Nous confirmons l'ajout de votre enfant à votre dossier. Vous recevrez par la poste l'accusé de réception attestant de la perception des frais. Le délai postal peut atteindre huit semaines.
Votre dossier est en attente de traitement. Vous recevrez courrier et un courriel de notre part dès que l'examen préliminaire sera complété.

Nous vous remercions de votre intérêt pour le Québec et vous prions de recevoir, Monsieur, l'assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments.

Jose Ignacio DELGADO
Agent de bureau

Salut Océan15,

Comment allez-vous? J'espère que vous allez tres bien, merci beaucoup pour votre message, je vous souhaite et la famille tout le meilleur. pardonnez-moi pour mon français faible.

Bonne chance mon ami,
Akram

batlimos_85

May 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hay people lets keep this thread alive, i know we are all just waiting but if any thing new or any news pass by any one lets share it
thanks

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
For sure we will keep posting , but till now no news......is so strange..i've sent them the TCF exam ..but nothing yet...i belive they will start the interviews in september...
I have a friend who applied begging of the year, early February and till now they did not sent her any letter, and her payment wasn't yet deducted from her credit card... :(

mef

Jan 9, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
11-10-2010 (Interview & CSQ Received)
AOR Received.
07-03-2010 AOR (2):16-05-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
20-12-2010 AOR Abu Dhabi 31-01-2011
Med's Request
16-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2011 / additional medical on 22-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
26-08-2012
People,

Waiting is killing........................ I need my medical to be called for!!!!!!

Any news? anyone?

Thanks
Mef

medo1921

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
STILL WAITING
salam

SCHEDULE OF SELECTION MISSIONS FOR SKILLED WORKERS
JULY – AUGUST – SEPTEMBER 2011

it will be in Tel Aviv- Israel

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Tel Aviv....so we go and we don't come back??? :D...i think for lebanese and other arab countries for sure is not israel.....
It could be Tunis, Maghreb or Egypt as i can see from the list..:))
But is good news, means they start moving

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
AAA no they changed in the list, than it could be Tel Aviv or Egypt ( 12 sept - 21 octobre ) and we have one mission only .. :(

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
Hello everyone

i have been following this thread for quiet some time and your patience is remarkable, however mine is starting to get shaky and i feel that my application process is overdue, details:

-skilled worker - Quebec
- Damascus embassy
- lebanese applicant
- last contact Feb,21,2010

months after the interview and acceptance for Quebec i received my bar code and confirmation that the Federal bureau has started processing my application precisely on February 21 2010, since then i haven't heard any word of them and did not receive my medical application to fill it in and send it back, total time to this day 16 months, have i missed out on any detail or does it really look overdue since the total time for federal phase is 19 months?

replies are appreciated and thanks in advance