App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Yeb Antony, it has changed. I was online last night, and I saw it 2 AM... unfortunately... I'm not in those occupations!! but I also like Quebec more!!

Thanks anyway,

fro

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
saudi arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Feb 2011
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
File Transfer...
01 April 2011 , In process since 16 sep 2011
Med's Request
09 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
12 june 2012 inshallah
Thank you a lot AKRAMSAM for your reply

sasa012

Jun 24, 2011
akramsam said:
Hi sasa012,

What I know is that; u get the 12 points only if u have a master degree. For bachelors it is only 10 points!!

About ur question, I have no Idea about this specific bachelor!! but it seems logic for me that u have a bachelor in whatever, it is a bachelor and u studied 15 years or more so I believe u will be eligible for those 10 points.

try to ask a good professional consultant,

Best wishes

thanks akramsam , but i was asking about the additional points of the (domain de formation) not the bachelor ones , i read that chemistry or biochemistry bachelors 3 years acquire more additional 12 points , so what if i have a bachelor in the two field (double course) will i get these 12 points or no ?

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
sasa 012... hmmmmm, that I don't know about...

but i still strongly recommend that u take some professional advice,

Sorry for that,

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Most welcome my friend... any time,

Best wishes,

fro said:
Thank you a lot AKRAMSAM for your reply

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
akramsam said:
Hi Ricoluna,

From where did u get these information (mission dates & places)?? Also about Israel, it is a bet not logic for me, since all the Arab countries have great relations with Israel :) ... as for me, I wish to visit Israel !! But, still it is not practical in our region case!!

Egypt could be logic... but might cause delay, because of the long queue they have there in Cairo, also coz' of the political instability and unsafe situation!!

I went through the Quebec immigration site.. but, they only mention that; for our countries they are calling now the people who submitted their applications before July 2010 and their applications are complete (not missing any documents).

Would u please attach the link for this news, or, is it ur lawyer who told u so??

Blessings,
HELLO AKRAM, THEY HAVE POSTED THE NEW MISSIONS FOR JULY-AUGUST-SEPTEMBER AND THE MIDDLE EAST BEFORE WAS DAMASCUS AND ALEXANDRIA, NOW THEY TOOK OUT DAMASCUS AND INSTEED INTRODUCED TEL AVIV AND ALEXANDRIA...SO FOR MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES THE INTERVIEWS ARE TO BE HELD IN THIS 2 PLACES.U CAN CHECK HERE:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu.pdf
LET'S WAIT AND SEE WHERE THEY WILL SEND FOR US...

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
akramsam said:
Hi fro,

I'll tell u what I know in this regard, well, ur wife will get the following points for her French level:

1- 1st possibility, if they will consider her overall level (B1), she will get 8 points, (4points for Comperhension + 4points for the Expression).

2- 2nd Possibility if they will consider the 4 different modules she will get 10 points as follow:
* 4 points for the B1 modules: (Comprehesion Orale B1 + Comprehesion ecrite B1 + Structures de la langue B1)
* 6 points for the B2 modules: (Expresion orale B2 + Expression ecrite B2)

Usually we take the points based on the 2 modules (comperhension: Oral & Ecrite) + (Production: Orale & Ecrite)

Best wishes
UR WIFE WILL GET HER POINTS FOR B1/B2 LEVEL : 10 POINTS ( 4 PCT FOR B1 AND 6 PCT FOR B2 0 GOOD LUCK

fro

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
saudi arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Feb 2011
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
File Transfer...
01 April 2011 , In process since 16 sep 2011
Med's Request
09 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
12 june 2012 inshallah
RICOLUNA said:
UR WIFE WILL GET HER POINTS FOR B1/B2 LEVEL : 10 POINTS ( 4 PCT FOR B1 AND 6 PCT FOR B2 0 GOOD LUCK
Thanks a lot RICOLUNA

Egyptian Gogo

Jun 28, 2011
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and i really appreciate your effort to help each others and i also like the spirit you all have, you look like one big family.

I have a question and i really appreciate if any one of you advice me on what to do.

I'm from Egypt, I have sent my file as a skilled worker for Quebec's office in Damascus (Syria) in 30 Dec 2010 and until now i didn't receive a file number !!, a lot of my friends sent their file at the same week and they all received a file number except me, I've sent so many e mail and i only receive the regular auto-reply with no useful information then i checked with the bank 3 weeks ago, they told me that the fees check was already withdrawn (they don't know when exactly). I've sent them 2 faxes after they moved to Montreal to this Fax number 514 864-9221 (obtained from their website) and no answer, Finally I've called them today on this number 514 873-5760 and i knew from the IVR (nteractive voice response) that this number is for north america and Maghreb only.

sorry for this long story but i don't know what to do.
thanks for your time and i would be grateful if any one share any useful information.

Thanks a lot Guys.
Gogo

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Egyptian Gogo said:
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and i really appreciate your effort to help each others and i also like the spirit you all have, you look like one big family.

I have a question and i really appreciate if any one of you advice me on what to do.

I'm from Egypt, I have sent my file as a skilled worker for Quebec's office in Damascus (Syria) in 30 Dec 2010 and until now i didn't receive a file number !!, a lot of my friends sent their file at the same week and they all received a file number except me, I've sent so many e mail and i only receive the regular auto-reply with no useful information then i checked with the bank 3 weeks ago, they told me that the fees check was already withdrawn (they don't know when exactly). I've sent them 2 faxes after they moved to Montreal to this Fax number 514 864-9221 (obtained from their website) and no answer, Finally I've called them today on this number 514 873-5760 and i knew from the IVR (nteractive voice response) that this number is for north america and Maghreb only.

thanks for your time and i would be grateful if any one share any useful information.

Thanks a lot Guys.
Gogo

Hello Gogo,

You r most welcome among us... I always felt the same toward this forum... it is a very supportive family,

well, about ur request, I believe u should call the Canadian embassy in Syria, it is not completely closed.. Though the immigration files was transferred to Montreal, the embassy itself is still opened on a very minor scale for certain work!! 2 weeks ago my friend phoned them for the same reason, and they gave him his File number on phone!!

They wasn't like this b4, usually they don't answer any questions on phone.. but because of what 's happening in Syria in the last few months, they r trying to help all the applicants as much as they can.

like I told u my friend had the same case.. and he got his file number on phone.. since the money has been withdrawn.. they surely gave u a file number on their system... go ahead and phone them in one of these numbers:

Tel : (+963)116116851 or (+963)116116692
Fax: (+963)116131600 or (+963)116118034
Link for Quebec Offices: http://canada.by.ru/imm/EG0000.pdf

Bon Chance,

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Egyptian Gogo said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot Guys.
Gogo
Welcome dear,
Yess, Akram is right, u have no reason to worry, as long as they withdrawn ur check, that means that ur file it is in process and u already have a file number.It hapend the same with me, and my lawyer called them and they gave him my number by phone,but this was when they were still in Syrie.
Try to call them as Akram advised, but do not worry.
Have a nice day all

Egyptian Gogo

Jun 28, 2011
Dears akramsam, RICOLUNA.

Thanks a lot guys, as i thought you are so kind and helpful,

I'll try to call them today and update u with the result.

medo1921

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
STILL WAITING
Hi RICOLUNA
how r you?
Still no news until now
did you hear any thing from your lawyer?
I hope we hear good news next week

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Hi Ricoluna,

Thanks for ur msg, I just noticed it now.. my be I mixed it with other msgs and I didn't notice it b4. Hmmm, anyways, I went through the link u mentioned.. it is the first time for me to see this one, may be coz I usually search the English links...
Well, it is clear, but i don't think it will apply for me coz I submitted my application on Oct. 2010.. I believe they work now on applications submitted on or before June 2010, but I'm getting prepared anyway. WHEN DID U SUBMIT UR APPLICATION???

By the way, I have some questions which usually are being asked during the interview, I believe it will be very useful & helpful for all. I'll post it very soon.

Tack care,

RICOLUNA said:
HELLO AKRAM, THEY HAVE POSTED THE NEW MISSIONS FOR JULY-AUGUST-SEPTEMBER AND THE MIDDLE EAST BEFORE WAS DAMASCUS AND ALEXANDRIA, NOW THEY TOOK OUT DAMASCUS AND INSTEED INTRODUCED TEL AVIV AND ALEXANDRIA...SO FOR MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES THE INTERVIEWS ARE TO BE HELD IN THIS 2 PLACES.U CAN CHECK HERE:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu.pdf
LET'S WAIT AND SEE WHERE THEY WILL SEND FOR US...

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
medo1921 said:
Hi RICOLUNA
how r you?
Still no news until now
did you hear any thing from your lawyer?
I hope we hear good news next week
Hello Medo, no news till now, i even asked my lawyer and he knows nothing.... :(, i asked him if is possible to have our interviews in Alexandria and he told me that he doesn't think is possible....i don't know any more..next month i will have 1 year since i send the DCS, u too i suppose...
I don't remember did u send them any proof of french ? MAybe we will receive directly the CSQ....
Have a nice week end guys ad keep in touch