App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Lmastory, I understand that, but like I mentioned b4.. a friend of mine phoned them 3 weeks ago.. and they gave him his file no. on phone!!
Also I, myself phoned them on 28th of May and they answered me as well... I don't know what's going on with them now!!! may be the embassy is completely closed now.

Anyways, no choice, just wait & prepare more.

Well, I want to ask all.. do you have any specific source for information about Quebec... Like:
Living, Study, Work, Best cities, Low tax cities, Establishing life there... etc.

Let's get the best use of time.

Best Regards,

Lmastory said:
Akram, i have been trying to catch someone on the phone for nearly a month, was costly and still i get answering machines, email sent as well around 43 days ago, no reply either....

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
riyadhian said:
I am Pakistani, married and working in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia as Sales Executive in IT (ERP Software) just because of changed NOC list in federal immigration I have switched to Quebec immigration. I am giving here my details seniors please let me know if I am eligible or not.

Principal Applicant (Me)

Education: (Total years are 17) Total years of education 12 points
2003 – 2005 (3 years Bachelor in Computer Science 3.3 GPA)
2006 – 2008 (2 years MBA in Banking and Finance 3.3 GPA)
Note: (Got same GPA in BCS and MBA. coincidence)

Experience: Here u get 8 points
Total 4 years .....2 years as an Accountant in Pakistan and 2 years as IT Sales Executive in Saudi Arabia specifically deals in ERP based Software like Infor, Microsoft GP and CRM etc.

Language:
No command over French, whereas, appeared in IELTS 5 years ago and got 5.5 overall.
Note: Although, I am working in Saudi Arabia and here our medium of communication is English so still would I have to sit in IELTS exam or a letter from Employer regarding “medium of communication “ would be suffice?
As the english is not so important of them i suggest u to enroll immediately for some french courses, if u will reach the niveau A2 this will give u 6 points and that will be good, for an A1 level u will get only 2 points.
For ur eglish u get 4 points too.Is not need for an IELTS exam, u can show them the old one u have.

Kids: I have two kids both are below 12 years. For the kids u get 8 points

Funds: How much it will be required for 4 family members?? Around 10-12000 USD MINIMUM BUT WHATEVER THE AMOUNT IS U GET 1 POINT

Spouse
Note: my wife is still in Pakistan but I will apply with family so if I may be called for an Interview then need to go alone or with wife???
Both of you must be present at the interview

Education: (Total years are 16) also 3 points
2001 – 2003 (2 years Bachelor in Arts)
2007 – 2008 (2 years MA in Islamic Studies)

Experience: House Wife No points here, in general no pct for experience

Language: No command over French, whereas, average command over English. 2 points for French, she has to learn some french, and no points for english for spose

Please let me know if I am eligible and how many point am I gaining?

Thanks
Now..ur file is good but i really advise u to enroll for some french courses you and ur wife, at least 3-4 levels.Before to take in consideration the kids and funds u have 54 points and the minimum to be called for interview is 50 ! But do not forget u must reach the A2 level in french!!and pass a TCF exam that u will send them later or take it with u to the interview.
After that u get 8 pct for the kids and 1 funds, it means u have now 63 points which is vv good.U may be called for an interview where thay will give u maximum 6 more points for adaptability but u have no need for them all.So u will go very relaxed to the interview, as the points required to get ur visa is 63.But again u and ur wife need to enroll immediately and take french courses.
Good luck and we are here for everything u need.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/apprendrelequebec.pdf

Hello all , the link above is for all of u, and for Akram who asked info about Quebec, download the above. is a complete guide that will need a lot .Good luck

Egyptian Gogo

Jun 28, 2011
Thanks Akram, I'm not that worried but a bit angry from the way they are managing our files, they must be more organized and they must answer our calls !!. any way I'm already studying french and trying to collect information about Montreal specifically.
this following link i found describing Montreal for tourists, it was so helpful for me as i didn't know anything before about it
tourisme-montreal.org
it contains a lot of maps and an official guide for Montreal
and here is another link if anyone is interested in computer graphics field like me contains a lot of links for computer graphics studios and schools as well
montreal.siggraph.org/resources

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Thanks Gogo, for the sites...

Egyptian Gogo said:
Thanks Akram, I'm not that worried but a bit angry from the way they are managing our files, they must be more organized and they must answer our calls !!. any way I'm already studying french and trying to collect information about Montreal specifically.
this following link i found describing Montreal for tourists, it was so helpful for me as i didn't know anything before about it
tourisme-montreal.org
it contains a lot of maps and an official guide for Montreal
and here is another link if anyone is interested in computer graphics field like me contains a lot of links for computer graphics studios and schools as well
montreal.siggraph.org/resources

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Thanks Rico, … did u know that they will give us this booklet after the interview... I got it from a friend of mine, who got it from the consulate after the interview!!

RICOLUNA said:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/apprendrelequebec.pdf

Hello all , the link above is for all of u, and for Akram who asked info about Quebec, download the above. is a complete guide that will need a lot .Good luck

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Bonjour à tous,

Just want to tell u that; according to a friend's lawyer, the interview might take place in Alexandria, Egypt on September 2011, specially for those who applied before August 2010... GET READY.. if ur file number starts with 34 or 35 thousand (Like: 34767 - 35190... etc). most probably it will be soon, this is not sure but very expected
Coz in the last mission which took place on June 2011 in Cairo, they almost finished the (33 thousand) file numbers.. and in each mission they take around 2 thousand applicants. Also, I think all the applicants in our region have the same sequence for file numbers.

So if u haven't been waived the interview.. and ur file number is in the 34s 35s, it is very possible to be called soon for an interview on September.

Bon chance,

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

I don't really think the next mission to be held in Alex would examine 2k applicants.
It will be one mission, i.e one counsellor.
The mission will be for 30 working days. The counsellor would make..say up to 10 interviews per day.
So the number of candidates in that mission won't even reach a thousand!

Based on the published schedule, I think they will postpone many candidates for the end of year missions.

Anyways, all those waiting for their interviews should start preparing from now.

Good luck.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
akramsam said:
Bonjour à tous,

Just want to tell u that; according to a friend's lawyer, the interview might take place in Alexandria, Egypt on September 2011, specially for those who applied before August 2010... GET READY.. if ur file number starts with 34 or 35 thousand (Like: 34767 - 35190... etc). most probably it will be soon, this is not sure but very expected
Coz in the last mission which took place on June 2011 in Cairo, they almost finished the (33 thousand) file numbers.. and in each mission they take around 2 thousand applicants. Also, I think all the applicants in our region have the same sequence for file numbers.

So if u haven't been waived the interview.. and ur file number is in the 34s 35s, it is very possible to be called soon for an interview on September.

Bon chance,
This will be great....my file number stats with 35....yesss, i hope to be called soon, but my lawyer says he doesn't think that we will be called in Alexandria, and as Iceberg says, we will be postponed for some time after september.....Any way i think we are close..:)))

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Hi Iceberg7, we have nothing to do, but to pray & prepare,

Like u always write: "In God We Trust"

Iceberg7 said:
Hey guys,

I don't really think the next mission to be held in Alex would examine 2k applicants.
It will be one mission, i.e one counsellor.
The mission will be for 30 working days. The counsellor would make..say up to 10 interviews per day.
So the number of candidates in that mission won't even reach a thousand!

Based on the published schedule, I think they will postpone many candidates for the end of year missions.

Anyways, all those waiting for their interviews should start preparing from now.

Good luck.

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
You know what's our problem Ricoluna?? .... our problem is The (LAWYERS) :) ... they work, think, act, advise .... differently, and we r the poor sheeps.
Lets wait & see... have a great day,

RICOLUNA said:
This will be great....my file number stats with 35....yesss, i hope to be called soon, but my lawyer says he doesn't think that we will be called in Alexandria, and as Iceberg says, we will be postponed for some time after september.....Any way i think we are close..:)))

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akramsam said:
Hi Iceberg7, we have nothing to do, but to pray & prepare,

Like u always write: "In God We Trust"
Indeed Akram,

That's the best thing to do.
Do your part and get prepared & let God do his.. That's how we trust Him. ;) :)

Wish you all the best of luck.

Galaxy1

Jul 11, 2011
RICOLUNA said:
oooo je viene de recevoir mes resultates de mon examen TCF pour QUEBEC...yupppi je suis tres heureuse...
Comprehension Orale : C1
Expression orale: B2
C'est plus que j'avais declare en DCS!!!
salut, happy for you :)
je viens de passer TCFQ le 24 juin, combien de temps dois-je attendre pour recevoir les resultats?
merci

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Thanks Iceberg... Same to you, How is ur case? In which step in the procedure r u now?? I think u got ur CSQ, is it right??

Blessings

Iceberg7 said:
Indeed Akram,

That's the best thing to do.
Do your part and get prepared & let God do his.. That's how we trust Him. ;) :)

Wish you all the best of luck.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Bonjour Galaxy et bienvenue,
Vous devrais attandre environ 1 mois pour les resultates, je croix que le 22 juillet comme ca
Il rest un peu, 10 jour..:)
Comment a ete l'examen? l'expression oral, pourriez vous ne dire les 6 question pour aide les otre?
Merci d'avance et bon chance