+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec 2010 Applicants Damasucs Visa office

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
OsamaR said:
It definitely got expensive but not 150% !!:) the increase should be logic like few percentage per year..
my friends used this http://www.berrisuites.ca/ and they said it's good, near downtown and not so expensive

mike.fahed

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus (CSQ)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010 (CSQ) / 20-04-2013 (Federal)
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Interview 26-02-2013 Istanbul - CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
08-02-2011 (CSQ) / 26-06-2013 (Federal)
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
01-10-2013 (Romania EP00102XXX)
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
13-11-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
One day..
Hey guys,

Any news about mft25??

mef

Jan 9, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
11-10-2010 (Interview & CSQ Received)
AOR Received.
07-03-2010 AOR (2):16-05-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
20-12-2010 AOR Abu Dhabi 31-01-2011
Med's Request
16-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2011 / additional medical on 22-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
26-08-2012
Dear All,

I really appreciate your support and help.
@ Lemans, Thanks for the information, you should support us not demotivate us; it's our big step toward better life..... Thanks for telling me about your friend who's looking to share with someone, but we are looking for our own place without sharing
@ Osama & Jet, the info you posted so helpful, thanks

Guys, it seems that some of you are very afraid of facing the future, let me brief you about our plan as it might help lots of you:

Before we have even decided to lodge our initial CSQ application, myself & my girlfriend have put complete plan from day 1 till 5 years were we can rent apartment, have enough expenses, go to college, even buy car if we please without any need to earn any further income from working.
So we started saving – as we both earning good money in Qatar – and managed to come up with couple of hundred thousand Canadian Dollars.
- We will land to Montreal 26.08.2012, I will find place for my G/F to stay and I will return to Qatar in 14 days to continue working. Meanwhile, I will be looking for our permanent house where we are going to stay for the rest of our time in Canada – we will buy house or apartment
- I will be visiting – entering – Canada every 6 months to maintain my PR. My G/F who’s her mother tongue is Romanian / French will be looking for job and start working, it wouldn’t be hard as her sister in law found job within 2 months of landing when she got there last June 2011.
- Upon completion of contract in Qatar, I will be leaving directly to Canada and enrolling myself in Concordia University to get my Master degree then my PHD – Hopefully. I don’t have to work neither I need that.
- Upon completion my study, I will have my French Language improved, I will have educational qualification from Canada to support me getting an excellent job.
Just think forward and positive before taking any step. Wish us the luck
Mef

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
mef said:
Dear All,

@ Lemans, Thanks for the information, you should support us not demotivate us; it's our big step toward better life..... Thanks for telling me about your friend who's looking to share with someone, but we are looking for our own place without sharing

Guys, it seems that some of you are very afraid of facing the future, let me brief you about our plan as it might help lots of you:

Before we have even decided to lodge our initial CSQ application, myself & my girlfriend have put complete plan from day 1 till 5 years were we can rent apartment, have enough expenses, go to college, even buy car if we please without any need to earn any further income from working.
So we started saving – as we both earning good money in Qatar – and managed to come up with couple of hundred thousand Canadian Dollars.
- We will land to Montreal 26.08.2012, I will find place for my G/F to stay and I will return to Qatar in 14 days to continue working. Meanwhile, I will be looking for our permanent house where we are going to stay for the rest of our time in Canada – we will buy house or apartment
- I will be visiting – entering – Canada every 6 months to maintain my PR. My G/F who's her mother tongue is Romanian / French will be looking for job and start working, it wouldn't be hard as her sister in law found job within 2 months of landing when she got there last June 2011.
- Upon completion of contract in Qatar, I will be leaving directly to Canada and enrolling myself in Concordia University to get my Master degree then my PHD – Hopefully. I don't have to work neither I need that.
- Upon completion my study, I will have my French Language improved, I will have educational qualification from Canada to support me getting an excellent job.
Mef
sounds like a great plan, best of luck!

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
btw, if you get a baby my mother has a daycare there :p

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi mef, it looks good as planning stage,
Good luck for implementation though :)
mef said:
Dear All,

- I will be visiting – entering – Canada every 6 months to maintain my PR. My G/F who's her mother tongue is Romanian / French will be looking for job and start working, it wouldn't be hard as her sister in law found job within 2 months of landing when she got there last June 2011.
- Upon completion of contract in Qatar, I will be leaving directly to Canada and enrolling myself in Concordia University to get my Master degree then my PHD – Hopefully. I don't have to work neither I need that.
Mef

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ MEF
My friend is not looking to share, I told you she can help you to rent apartment if you like. I told you she's sharing & paying 500$/month.

We aren't afraid at all, just trying to learn from others experience 8)

MEF I told you I am graduate from USA, I was living in California & I understand expenses & taxes & I visited Vancouver in 2001

Dont be afraid of French language, in Montreal Downtown all people speak English where French rarely used.

you cant afford buying a house there,I am not talking about expensive I am talking about taxes for house per year if your jobless.

If you buy a car you need to pay 250$ /month x 12 = 3000$ insurance for 4 cyl car & you have to keep it connect to special heating system 7$/hour else your engine will blow x 24hours = 168$ /day x 30 days = 5040$ /month (during winter)

So you'll buy car 10,000$ + 3000$ insurance + 2000$ driving licence + 5000$ heating the car = 20,000 $ + 5000$ per cold month heating
Did you plan for it?
Thats why all canadians use metro & share apartments

To get driving license it costs about 100$/year like for 10 years 1000$ taxes

No need to study master & phd to get job, you'll loose 5 years youll be old, employers need young employees ;D

I will tell you all your plans are completely wrong according to me. I will help you to shine your ideas.
we are here to discuss ideas & information, so nothing personal ;)

Instead of buying a house, since you saved money, try to buy a business in Quebec, lot of businesses for sale,because many immigrate then leave Quebec, most of them go to Halifax & Vancouver no cold.

Thats the best idea, because office employees in canada what they earn (money) is nothing, you will meet lot of TAXI drivers who have high degrees (Most are from Jordan Lebanon & other Arab) hehehe taxis too expensive in Montreal,they make lot per day.

Truck driver in canada earns more than CEO, only techniciens make money like 100$/hour etc

Else these 100000s of dollars will evaporate ;)

Finally, I wish you good luck.... dont forget the A/C from Qatar you need it, temperature now too high & most appartements no A/C it reaches 45 degrees ( Global warming) Canadians leave canada during summer hehe to home countries cause of HOT WEATHER.
See Chicago next to Toronto, about 40 degrees :eek: This year in Montreal demonstrations were for Schools fees, next year few months demonstrations for bread prices, because they import from USA & USA lost this season due to heat.

Go to maps google, to Montreal you can walk in its streets & the holes in the street hehehe etc

Canada is good, but its good to understand its not easy step. Not as some dreaming ;D its only good for people who's their countries has problems,

mef said:
Dear All,

Before we have even decided to lodge our initial CSQ application, myself & my girlfriend have put complete plan from day 1 till 5 years

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
mike.fahed said:
Hey guys,

Any news about mft25??
MFT 25 has already the CSQ and preparing second file.I don;'t know why they did not come up to share interview.Like many others, unfortunatly.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She might be tired, she will write soon,

RICOLUNA said:
MFT 25 has already the CSQ and preparing second file.I don;'t know why they did not come up to share interview.Like many others, unfortunatly.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Hi guys,

@ mef
Your plan sounds solid mashallah, good job man.. Wishing you all the best from the bottomof my heart ;D

lemans207
Take it easy bro 8) I am sure no one will charge his/her car for 24 hour per days, or else there will be no time to drive it :D.
I lived there long enough and rarely seen people doing that.. so the 5,000 CAD is way too much, its even above the average wages per month :-X

It all depends on how you look into the matter. As we say in arabic "kaberha btekbar w sagherha btesghar". ;D

see you soon:)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah not time to drive it ;D who has closed grage not need for it during night.
they do for sure, but you didnt notice :p

so we will start our own business ;D javeed has ccnp & I am preparing for CCIE you have to be prepared 8)

OsamaR said:
Hi guys,

@ mef
Your plan sounds solid mashallah, good job man.. Wishing you all the best from the bottomof my heart ;D

lemans207
Take it easy bro 8) I am sure no one will charge his/her car for 24 hour per days, or else there will be no time to drive it :D.
I lived there long enough and rarely seen people doing that.. so the 5,000 CAD is way too much, its even above the average wages per month :-X

It all depends on how you look into the matter. As we say in arabic "kaberha btekbar w sagherha btesghar". ;D

see you soon:)

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
mike.fahed said:
Hey guys,

Any news about mft25??
Hi Mike
I passed and I got the CSQ I will share my experience soon
Regards

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
RICOLUNA said:
Hi RICOLUNA
I will share it as soon I finish my second file because I need to send it as soon as possible
Regards

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
lemans207 said:
@ MEF
My friend is not looking to share, I told you she can help you to rent apartment if you like. I told you she's sharing & paying 500$/month.

We aren't afraid at all, just trying to learn from others experience 8)

MEF I told you I am graduate from USA, I was living in California & I understand expenses & taxes & I visited Vancouver in 2001

Dont be afraid of French language, in Montreal Downtown all people speak English where French rarely used.

you cant afford buying a house there,I am not talking about expensive I am talking about taxes for house per year if your jobless.

If you buy a car you need to pay 250$ /month x 12 = 3000$ insurance for 4 cyl car & you have to keep it connect to special heating system 7$/hour else your engine will blow x 24hours = 168$ /day x 30 days = 5040$ /month (during winter)

So you'll buy car 10,000$ + 3000$ insurance + 2000$ driving licence + 5000$ heating the car = 20,000 $ + 5000$ per cold month heating
Did you plan for it?
Thats why all canadians use metro & share apartments

To get driving license it costs about 100$/year like for 10 years 1000$ taxes

No need to study master & phd to get job, you'll loose 5 years youll be old, employers need young employees ;D

I will tell you all your plans are completely wrong according to me. I will help you to shine your ideas.
we are here to discuss ideas & information, so nothing personal ;)

Instead of buying a house, since you saved money, try to buy a business in Quebec, lot of businesses for sale,because many immigrate then leave Quebec, most of them go to Halifax & Vancouver no cold.

Thats the best idea, because office employees in canada what they earn (money) is nothing, you will meet lot of TAXI drivers who have high degrees (Most are from Jordan Lebanon & other Arab) hehehe taxis too expensive in Montreal,they make lot per day.

Truck driver in canada earns more than CEO, only techniciens make money like 100$/hour etc

Else these 100000s of dollars will evaporate ;)

Finally, I wish you good luck.... dont forget the A/C from Qatar you need it, temperature now too high & most appartements no A/C it reaches 45 degrees ( Global warming) Canadians leave canada during summer hehe to home countries cause of HOT WEATHER.
See Chicago next to Toronto, about 40 degrees :eek: This year in Montreal demonstrations were for Schools fees, next year few months demonstrations for bread prices, because they import from USA & USA lost this season due to heat.

Go to maps google, to Montreal you can walk in its streets & the holes in the street hehehe etc

Canada is good, but its good to understand its not easy step. Not as some dreaming ;D its only good for people who's their countries has problems,
hi lemans

I think you are making every body desperate here .can you please before send any info like these share the link and source of your information for the car expenses for example. I think you are exaggerating I like to share the following site for the annual car expenses based on study not on I think or I guess .
http://www.caa.ca/documents/CAA_Driving_Costs_Brochure_2010.pdf

I do not know why you applied for Québec if you see it expensive and unlivable place . please again if you have accurate info based on reliable source then share it and we will discuss it . if you lived in USA it does not mean that you know every thing and if you succeeded there you would not go to gulf and to desert . my friend money is not every thing many people saved lot of money but they did not have time to enjoy it because they are old or they died leaving this money for their kids. I am one of the people who lived in Europe for a while and I did not see people want to leave their countries to work in gulf only Arab do this because we do not have the culture of enjoying live , their main purpose is to save money . I tried the gulf life and it is machine life so enjoy it. you are talking about Quebec like it is African province or third world country. by the way when you say the car cost this much it is relevant to the income there . this link for salaries
http://www.city-data.com/canada/Quebec-income.html
http://www.stat.gouv.qc.ca/donstat/societe/famls_mengs_niv_vie/revenus_depense/index_an.htm
After I read you answer I thought that I am going to Ethiopia and every body in Québec is dying to immigrate to gulf for a better life.
Nothing is personal but philosophy of the way we want to live the life is different from one person to another. I am sure that I will go and enjoy every single moment of my life with my family and I hope every one here get the CSQ and enjoy his life full of happiness
Regards

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010