Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the file: 4 points. TCFQ: sent with the file: B1 - 8 points
Dear Experts,

I can see you are all went through most of the way to land in quebec... So ihope you can help me with this urgent matter...

I am very close to submit my application but i have a question that i could not find an answer for! So far

My university degree is: Bachelor of Economics - Major: computer and information systems in economics, administration and accountency. It was part time study, it is issued by public recognized university - open learning program - aleppo -Syria

We had to attend practical and theiory classes two days a week. I have ministry decision that proves thet the total number of weekly classes was more than 25 hours per week. I have transcript of all 4 years and recognized diploma.

1- in which category my degree falls?
2- will they grant me 6 points for area of training
3- will they grant me another 10 points for years of study?

Thx experts!

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
Amirjs said:
Dear Experts,

I can see you are all went through most of the way to land in quebec... So ihope you can help me with this urgent matter...

I am very close to submit my application but i have a question that i could not find an answer for! So far

My university degree is: Bachelor of Economics - Major: computer and information systems in economics, administration and accountency. It was part time study, it is issued by public recognized university - open learning program - aleppo -Syria

We had to attend practical and theiory classes two days a week. I have ministry decision that proves thet the total number of weekly classes was more than 25 hours per week. I have transcript of all 4 years and recognized diploma.

Thx experts!
let's say they didn't give you enough points, what can you do ? nothing, so apply anyway, you won't lose a thing, unless you don't speak french in that case don't bother even if you were a nobel prize winner

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Amirjs said:
Dear Experts,

Thx experts!
Hello dear....i have a positive and a negative answer for u. The positive one is that YESS..ur diplma is recognized as a normal diploma u get 10 pct + 6 domaine de formation. ( is sure 100/100 couse i had my interview last month and had same case as yours with my diploma...officer asked me how could i work and live in Lebanon and in the same time studying in Romania....i explained that i was studying alone and going 3-4 times per year for my exams).
The negative part is that u can not apply till summer 2013, as they stopped receiving applications now.
Best of luck

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ MTF25

Listen, I want to tell you that I will be engaged this summer to lady from Montreal, all my information is correct, maybe I will go & maybe not, thats why I applied, but I didnt know these stories, until my friends landed there,some came back & some cant get job to come back.

Just think about, your immigrating for better live in Canada, right? What you'll do if you go and find its difficult to earn & live.
we in Gulf have high salaries, so we are too worry to loose what we have in hand,and not to find.

OsamaR was living there, he agrees me in general about everything, but he never mention it because he doesnt want headache.

your happy with that link of salaries 42,000$ you pay 19% taxes income & 15% TVA goods taxes, so these are 35% 2275$/month will remain, I will not tell you they tell me they paying 50%

you better read well & ask someone who is living there, dont ask relatives,because relatives will tell you nice things because they feel lonely they need relatives. ask friends who you trust.

That car insurance is for canadians with driving license since years. but as for you, you have to pay 250$/month for few years because you have new driving license. Same as in UAE all the guys in Gulf knows it. ask a friend who owns car, how much he pays per hour during winter to keep the car heats 8)

my grandma in quebec she was sick to make surgey, they gave her appointment after 3 weeks ??? its doesnt happen in 3rd & 10th world

I came to gulf because no taxes ;D as all come to gulf, and I am not saying its the best but it seems better than Canada

If life in gulf is like machine, its the same in Canada

The link for salaries no that much correct, you'll be surprised, thats scaling/grading system from government but they dont pay a lot.

Did you search for school for your kids? to pay 17,000$ /year for each kid ? ;D

http://www.stgeorges.qc.ca/admissions/fee-schedule-2012-2013

Dont tell me you'll send them to official school, my aunt didnt put her kids in offical school since teaching not as good as private

Why you want to immigrate to send your kids to official school?

mft25 said:
hi lemans

I think you are making every body desperate here .can you please before send any info like these share the link and source of your information for the car expenses for example. I think you are exaggerating I like to share the following site for the annual car expenses based on study not on I think or I guess .
http://www.caa.ca/documents/CAA_Driving_Costs_Brochure_2010.pdf

I do not know why you applied for Québec if you see it expensive and unlivable place . please again if you have accurate info based on reliable source then share it and we will discuss it . if you lived in USA it does not mean that you know every thing and if you succeeded there you would not go to gulf and to desert . my friend money is not every thing many people saved lot of money but they did not have time to enjoy it because they are old or they died leaving this money for their kids. I am one of the people who lived in Europe for a while and I did not see people want to leave their countries to work in gulf only Arab do this because we do not have the culture of enjoying live , their main purpose is to save money . I tried the gulf life and it is machine life so enjoy it. you are talking about Quebec like it is African province or third world country. by the way when you say the car cost this much it is relevant to the income there . this link for salaries
http://www.city-data.com/canada/Quebec-income.html
http://www.stat.gouv.qc.ca/donstat/societe/famls_mengs_niv_vie/revenus_depense/index_an.htm
After I read you answer I thought that I am going to Ethiopia and every body in Québec is dying to immigrate to gulf for a better life.
Nothing is personal but philosophy of the way we want to live the life is different from one person to another. I am sure that I will go and enjoy every single moment of my life with my family and I hope every one here get the CSQ and enjoy his life full of happiness
Regards

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
mft25 said:
hi lemans

I think you are making every body desperate here .can you please before send any info like these share the link and source of your information for the car expenses for example. I think you are exaggerating I like to share the following site for the annual car expenses based on study not on I think or I guess .
http://www.caa.ca/documents/CAA_Driving_Costs_Brochure_2010.pdf

I do not know why you applied for Québec if you see it expensive and unlivable place . please again if you have accurate info based on reliable source then share it and we will discuss it . if you lived in USA it does not mean that you know every thing and if you succeeded there you would not go to gulf and to desert . my friend money is not every thing many people saved lot of money but they did not have time to enjoy it because they are old or they died leaving this money for their kids. I am one of the people who lived in Europe for a while and I did not see people want to leave their countries to work in gulf only Arab do this because we do not have the culture of enjoying live , their main purpose is to save money . I tried the gulf life and it is machine life so enjoy it. you are talking about Quebec like it is African province or third world country. by the way when you say the car cost this much it is relevant to the income there . this link for salaries
http://www.city-data.com/canada/Quebec-income.html
http://www.stat.gouv.qc.ca/donstat/societe/famls_mengs_niv_vie/revenus_depense/index_an.htm
After I read you answer I thought that I am going to Ethiopia and every body in Québec is dying to immigrate to gulf for a better life.
Nothing is personal but philosophy of the way we want to live the life is different from one person to another. I am sure that I will go and enjoy every single moment of my life with my family and I hope every one here get the CSQ and enjoy his life full of happiness
Regards
CONGRETS MFT25 AND BEST OF LUCK WITH UR SECOND APPLICATION
I AGREE WITH EVERY WORD U WROTE ABOVE, HOPE WE WILL ALL LAND SOON.
REGARDS

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
lemans207 said:
@ MTF25

Listen, I want to tell you that I will be engaged this summer to lady from Montreal, all my information is correct, maybe I will go & maybe not, thats why I applied, but I didnt know these stories, until my friends landed there,some came back & some cant get job to come back.

Just think about, your immigrating for better live in Canada, right? What you'll do if you go and find its difficult to earn & live.
we in Gulf have high salaries, so we are too worry to loose what we have in hand,and not to find.

OsamaR was living there, he agrees me in general about everything, but he never mention it because he doesnt want headache.

your happy with that link of salaries 42,000$ you pay 19% taxes income & 15% TVA goods taxes, so these are 35% 2275$/month will remain, I will not tell you they tell me they paying 50%

you better read well & ask someone who is living there, dont ask relatives,because relatives will tell you nice things because they feel lonely they need relatives. ask friends who you trust.

That car insurance is for canadians with driving license since years. but as for you, you have to pay 250$/month for few years because you have driving license. Same as in UAE all the guys in Gulf knows it. ask a friend who owns car, how much he pays per hour during winter to keep the car heats 8)

I came to gulf because no taxes ;D as all come to gulf, and I am not saying its the best but it seems better than Canada

If life in gulf is like machine, its the same in Canada

The link for salaries no that much correct, you'll be surprised, thats scaling/grading system from government but they dont pay a lot.

Did you search for school for your kids? to pay 17,000$ /year for each kid ? ;D

http://www.stgeorges.qc.ca/admissions/fee-schedule-2012-2013

Dont tell me you'll send them to official school, my aunt didnt put her kids in offical school since teaching not as good as private

Why you want to immigrate to send your kids to official school?
lemans dear ....all over the world..Europe, australia, canada , Usa ..people go official schools, and as we all know they are better prepared than any person in middle east countries that are going to private schools. This mentality with private schools and driving cars is for middle east countries dear....a official school there , as well as a official university is better seen than a private one. In private ones u can pass with $$$$$...in official ones never.
Canada has one of the better educational system in the world...and yes we will all be proud to have the possibility for our kids to be educated there.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MY FRIENDS..... ITS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

THATS MY LAST POST HERE.. I AM SORRY IF I WAS NEGATIVE WITH ANYONE... WE WERE JUST DISCUSSING IDEAS

BUT REALLY I FOUND THAT LIFE IN CANADA IS NOT AS WE THINK OR DREAM, SO I WILL NOT CONTINUE MY IMMIGRATION.

THOUGH I HAVE ENOUGH & GOOD POINTS TO PASS MY INTERVIEW.

THANK YOU

Amirjs

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the file: 4 points. TCFQ: sent with the file: B1 - 8 points
RICOLUNA said:
Hello dear....i have a positive and a negative answer for u. The positive one is that YESS..ur diplma is recognized as a normal diploma u get 10 pct + 6 domaine de formation. ( is sure 100/100 couse i had my interview last month and had same case as yours with my diploma...officer asked me how could i work and live in Lebanon and in the same time studying in Romania....i explained that i was studying alone and going 3-4 times per year for my exams).
The negative part is that u can not apply till summer 2013, as they stopped receiving applications now.
Best of luck

That all great news Ricoluna!!! Thanks very much!! It's great news to hear that they accepted your degree.
in my case, i was living in Aleppo and had 2 days classes a week. so that should even make the case stronger! what do you think??

as for the negative news: they are still accepting my diploma... they didnt stop the intake of application for all lines.... so i am still eligible to apply.

Thanks bery much again!!!

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
i want to make it plain andsimple ;)if u want to go to quebec, YOU APPLY ,
If you dont want to go then DONT APPLY... Why argue on this? Hehe
Goodluck everyone!

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Some links to the PR Application Inventory details at CIC

1. Permanent Resident Applications Processed Abroad and Processing Times - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=427337D0-7C36-4FED-8428-C6A63F8C19B3

2. Overseas Permanent Resident Inventory - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=B6F7C54E-EF4B-4EC1-8DDE-7315E97D18EB

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
genona said:
i want to make it plain andsimple ;)if u want to go to quebec, YOU APPLY ,
If you dont want to go then DONT APPLY... Why argue on this? Hehe
Goodluck everyone!
GENONA WISH U GOOD LUCK TOMORROW IN UR INTERVIEW, AND WE ARE WAITING U BACK WITH THE CSQ !
KEEP UR SPIRIT UP, AND KEEP IN MIND THEY NEED NURSES AND THEY NEED U ..DON'T BE AFRAID
IN UR HOTEL U MUST HAVE INTERNET, JUST COME ONLINE AND GIVE US THE RESULT...BUT WE ALREADY KNOW U'LL DO IT GREAT
:D

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Dears, today i received a mail with my file number from the federal part saying

"Un examen de votre demande et documentation révèle que vous satisfaites aux exigences en ce qui concerne la façon dont la demande est remplie et aux exigences de l’article 10 de la Loi sur l’immigration et la protection des réfugiés (RIPR).
Votre demande a été transmise au bureau des visas pour traitement complet."

Seems that the are moving quickly from Canada but they might be slow in visa office of the country we live...hope they will move faster now.So my second application reached Sydney/Canada in 7 june 2012 , on 21 june the extracted the money from my account and 11 july i got the file number.

Good luck for u all

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Congratulations RICOLUNA.
Wish you all the best for rest of the process. :D :D :D
RICOLUNA said:

"Un examen de votre demande et documentation révèle que vous satisfaites aux exigences en ce qui concerne la façon dont la demande est remplie et aux exigences de l'article 10 de la Loi sur l'immigration et la protection des réfugiés (RIPR).

Seems that the are moving quickly from Canada but they might be slow in visa office of the country we live...hope they will move faster now.So my second application reached Sydney/Canada in 7 june 2012 , on 21 june the extracted the money from my account and 11 july i got the file number.

Good luck for u all

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
RICOLUNA said:

"Un examen de votre demande et documentation révèle que vous satisfaites aux exigences en ce qui concerne la façon dont la demande est remplie et aux exigences de l'article 10 de la Loi sur l'immigration et la protection des réfugiés (RIPR).

Good luck for u all
Nice to hear from you and congratz, it seems things are moving a bit fast hope you 'll get it by the end of this year and see new year in Quebec :D

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
javeedislam said:
Nice to hear from you and congratz, it seems things are moving a bit fast hope you 'll get it by the end of this year and see new year in Quebec :D
hehhe is the best wish i've received....u made me dream ;D...but this year impossible.Praying to become true in 2013 !
Best wishes for u too