Quebec 2010 Applicants Damasucs Visa office

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where do you live?

Take TCF much easier, you will have 40 questions listening and 6 questions speaking from easy to hard.

TEFAQ is harder, because for each wrong question you get -1 point and correct +3 points
you will hear the question 2 times.

for oral, you will have 2 subjects you will get 20 minutes to prepare then you can talk with the professor

Bachar said:
Hello,
How long does it take to get TCFAQ results? I mean the original one not the attestation ?
I want to know to manage my time, and to obtain it before the expected date of interview

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Bachar said:
Hello,
How long does it take to get TCFAQ results? I mean the original one not the attestation ?
I want to know to manage my time, and to obtain it before the expected date of interview
Bachar u'll have to wait 1 month to get the original result. TCFQ for me is the best.U lose no points for wrong answers.
Good luck

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I forgot to tell you , they told me TEFAQ you get results in 2 weeks by email and 4 weeks letter by mail

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yesterday they updates schedule of selection missions Still interviews going in Istanbul :eek:

When I applied to Quebec, I wanted to practice some french, there was one lady with me at work from france, I told her I want you to explain for me something grammar, then she knew I applied to Quebec, she was asking me which step now. Then she told me I also applied to Quebec and I got my CSQ,

Since 26 months she is still waiting her medical test :mad:

Why it takes so long to time after CSQ, on their web page CIC updated that UAE takes 22 months after CSQ.

To Australia it takes a year maximum, to New Zealand same,

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Guys today i have sent my second file.I am so happy that i finally finish all documents, and now i can wait ...i don't care if it takes 1-2-3 years...i know that one day i will be there!
Good luck everyone

batlimos_85

May 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
RICOLUNA said:
Guys today i have sent my second file.I am so happy that i finally finish all documents, and now i can wait ...i don't care if it takes 1-2-3 years...i know that one day i will be there!
Good luck everyone
Very happy for look you Ricoluna, every time i lose my patiance i look back at your earlier posts when you were frustrated because of the delay of your interview and see how you managed to keep up and go through everything and at the end you are now one step away from your dream. you sucess boosts my spirit and give me hope that i can do it as well. wish you all the best of luck at the federal part.
i also would like to ask what are the documents they require in the federal part so that i start collecting them or at least think from where i will get them.
thanks

batlimos_85

May 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
the new interview mission schadual is out
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
batlimos_85 said:
Very happy for look you Ricoluna, every time i lose my patiance i look back at your earlier posts when you were frustrated because of the delay of your interview and see how you managed to keep up and go through everything and at the end you are now one step away from your dream. you sucess boosts my spirit and give me hope that i can do it as well. wish you all the best of luck at the federal part.
i also would like to ask what are the documents they require in the federal part so that i start collecting them or at least think from where i will get them.
thanks
U don't need lot of documents for D2 but u need to fill out many applications...and to fill them very attentive.
For documents u need: passport copies, CSQ originals, 6 photos for each person (they have specific size), birth certificates, National ID copies, family extract certificate, police certificates from all countries where u have been lived more than 6 month. All the documents that are not english or french u must translate them.As u can not translate a copy u must make a copy confirmed with the original and translate this one.
U may prepare ur police certificates to have them ready as well.
Best of luck

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone knows how to get proof of paying taxes/proof of experience in UAE?

or

Residence Visa copy is enough?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi RICOLUNA,
well thanks for this info about tefaq and tcfq, it helped a lot to understand about the two tests.
I am from India and AF centre near to my city is scheduling TEFaQ in July 2012. I am thnking of registering for this test.
Just need to understand the pros and cons of this test.
I have already cleared DELF A1 wtih 80% and A2 with 66% score. But I am not satisfied with my A2 score, because in speaking seciton of A2, my score is below 16, so if they give points as per new rules, I will get 1+3=4 points for A2.

So, I want to re-test my abilities, but then the only option for DELF is to revoke my A2 diploma if I want to take A2 exam again or I can go for B1 test. But I am not ready for B1 right now.

So, I am interested in appearing for TEFaQ.
Pls can you help me with the pattern of both the section of Speaking & Listening of TEFaQ?

Thanking you in advance. :)

RICOLUNA said:
Bachar u'll have to wait 1 month to get the original result. TCFQ for me is the best.U lose no points for wrong answers.
Good luck

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have nice news, I've been told that they will be very easy with Lebanese and Syrians Applications cause of the situations,
they have the high priority in Middle East Applicants.

mkshah
Your application will be treated as old rules only.
TEFAQ you will have chance for B1 easier than DelF

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
thanks lemans207 for the assurance :)
I am a bit relaxed now.. :)

can you share some more info about speakiing part of TEFaQ, what type of questions asked in it?

lemans207 said:
I have nice news, I've been told that they will be very easy with Lebanese and Syrians Applications cause of the situations,
they have the high priority in Middle East Applicants.

mkshah
Your application will be treated as old rules only.
TEFAQ you will have chance for B1 easier than DelF

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
lemans207 said:
Anyone knows how to get proof of paying taxes/proof of experience in UAE?

or

Residence Visa copy is enough?
Residence is not enough, u should have ur job contracts and ur payments salary slip for last 6-12 month.
Good luck

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
mkshah said:
hi RICOLUNA,
well thanks for this info about tefaq and tcfq, it helped a lot to understand about the two tests.
I am from India and AF centre near to my city is scheduling TEFaQ in July 2012. I am thnking of registering for this test.
Just need to understand the pros and cons of this test.
I have already cleared DELF A1 wtih 80% and A2 with 66% score. But I am not satisfied with my A2 score, because in speaking seciton of A2, my score is below 16, so if they give points as per new rules, I will get 1+3=4 points for A2.

So, I want to re-test my abilities, but then the only option for DELF is to revoke my A2 diploma if I want to take A2 exam again or I can go for B1 test. But I am not ready for B1 right now.

So, I am interested in appearing for TEFaQ.
Pls can you help me with the pattern of both the section of Speaking & Listening of TEFaQ?

Thanking you in advance. :)
I am sure u'll easily obtain a B1 for both speaking and comprehension. In comprehension part u have a booklet in front of u with 30 questions and 3-4 answers.U hear the CD and u chose the write answer.They are not hard at all.
I oral part they ask u 6 questions, one for each level.in my case the lady asked me :
1. Present yourself
2. what clothes u wear if is cold outside
3. Imagine u wanna move and u need help from me to get infos about the new city.Ask me questions
4. What is in ur opinion the more important media and why
5. what is the Mediatization and the impacts of it ( this was the last question..)
And one more but i ca not remember....
U can easily answer first 3 to get a B1
Best of luck