+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec 2010 Applicants Damasucs Visa office

jobdan

May 27, 2012
lemans207 said:
Your dreaming
I would just have enough time to speak french fluently

Ive studied 7 years in school french and i usually daily hear french people talking and I cant speak fleuntly

even francophone students stuy 12 years in french and stuggle to speak fleunt

you could become A2+ level or b1- in uae

hi

i have a question,i got my CSQ in jun 2010 but until now i didn't receive anything else? does anybody has any news about the file process? or the time for medical?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jobdan

Thats what we and I am talking about..

I know people since 2 years done medicine and they didnt get a call

just forget you got the CSQ ,

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
@lemans 207,

Upon reading ur post... I feel that u are undergoing a difficult phase in your life, you are CONFUSED of what u really want in life ... First, ask yourself, what you want, where you want to be 5 or 10 years from now.. If u see urself having a good life in Canada then continue your application because u already started it, but if u still see yourself in Dubai or in your home country and u are CONTENTED of what u have right NOW then you have the CHOICE of not continuing ur application. In Life, nothing is CERTAIN, when u first come to dubai, u don't know also if u will be successful here or not , same as if u go to Canada, our life there is uncertain but it's a risk to take.. we might or might not be successful there but it really goes down to each and everyone's decisions.. And we cannot compare the experiences of everyone who have been there because i also know people who migrated and having and having a good life there. Quebec is the only province who makes an effort to integrate newcomers like giving free French courses . I also know some people who have applied for FSW but move to Quebec because they found a job offer there.. Even some people who already in US still applied for Quebec . I mean, we don't know there reasons.. That's why u have to ask yourself.. What you really WANT in life. And we should not also forget to have PLAN B if PLAN A doesn't work for...

In addition, why u think canada returned thousand of applications because they want to focus on the skilled worker which can help grow their economy.

Goodluck to everyone who are hopeful like me :) ;)

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
now the desert became better than Canada...? wooow!! yeah keep on living in the land of the peeps who still stone you for adultery. you can find a million reason to stay in the land of arabs and vice versa. my mother has been living in Montreal since forever, and all the people i know and my friends who went to canada found jobs and are extremely happy. they told me that the arab immigrants in canada are lying when tell you that canada is not worth to come to. for the record the taxes are 30%. you are talking about the hospitals? you will die in front of a hospital in lebanon if you don't have insurance, no one fkn cares. what are you talking about ?! picking apples?! if you stay without a job here you will be on the street, in canada there is welfare. as for the rent, it is 600 for a 3 1/2 in st laurent, 1500 are in the middle of the downtown. petrol is $1.4 also in lebanon and it is crappy. and relatively to what we get it is v expensive. for the parking everyone takes the bus, train, or metro, you don't need a car. 2500 were arrested in demonstrations is better than 2500 killed in demonstrations. we are succeeding in our home country but for the economical, political, and security reasons we are immigrating. we want a better future to our kids, i will not tolerate that my kids will live in a country that protects the militants and the terrorist organizations such as hezbollah and the armed palestinian terrorists.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not confused, I know what I want.
your comparing life in Canada & Dubai its from worse to worst ;D

If you just want to eat and find someone to bring you food to eat when your jobless then canada will suite you.

Quebec = Good
Federal = Worse
USA = Worst

but we in UAE still have better life than Quebec. When I applied I didnt notice that, Quebec was plan A
after I met many Canadians they are really suffering, they have high degrees and born there etc.

Just imagine you pay here 2 AED for 1 hour parking and you pay 7$ in Canada.

I have friend moved recently, he told me 100$ = 10-50 AED just guess how expensive.

I am just comparing what we earn here and what we earn there, and what will remain.

Income taxes 19% for first 42000$ then increases, as I've been told

50% of salary will remain 42000 x 50% /12 = 1750$

one bedroom apartment = 1000-1500$/month

Food too expensive, everything imported as UAE

Here 1 kg cherries 42 AED= 12$

How you will survive? Thats the point of discussion...

genona said:
@ lemans 207,

Upon reading ur post... I feel that u are undergoing a difficult phase in your life, you are CONFUSED of what u really want in life ... First, ask yourself, what you want, where you want to be 5 or 10 years from now.. If u see urself having a good life in Canada then continue your application because u already started it, but if u still see yourself in Dubai or in your home country and u are CONTENTED of what u have right NOW then you have the CHOICE of not continuing ur application. In Life, nothing is CERTAIN, when u first come to dubai, u don't know also if u will be successful here or not , same as if u go to Canada, our life there is uncertain but it's a risk to take.. we might or might not be successful there but it really goes down to each and everyone's decisions.. And we cannot compare the experiences of everyone who have been there because i also know people who migrated and having and having a good life there. Quebec is the only province who makes an effort to integrate newcomers like giving free French courses . I also know some people who have applied for FSW but move to Quebec because they found a job offer there.. Even some people who already in US still applied for Quebec . I mean, we don't know there reasons.. That's why u have to ask yourself.. What you really WANT in life. And we should not also forget to have PLAN B if PLAN A doesn't work for...

In addition, why u think canada returned thousand of applications because they want to focus on the skilled worker which can help grow their economy.

Goodluck to everyone who are hopeful like me :) ;)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desert 50 degrees = Canada -30 degrees ICE the same white desert or SAND

you cant discuss that with us with my respect to you, our life different.
you cant tell me to go in metro when I have car price 80,000$ +
you cant talk about salaries cause you know lebanese earning 5000-10,000$ in UAE

My grand mother was on waiting list in montreal for 2 weeks and she had urgent case

The main thing about it the discussion waiting 2-3 years after CSQ as many people waiting, maybe your lucky but I know a lot waiting 2 years since their medical , hope they we read and post their cases

Jet said:
now the desert became better than Canada...? wooow!! yeah keep on living in the land of the peeps who still stone you for adultery. you can find a million reason to stay in the land of arabs and vice versa. my mother has been living in Montreal since forever, and all the people i know and my friends who went to canada found jobs and are extremely happy. they told me that the arab immigrants in canada are lying when tell you that canada is not worth to come to. for the record the taxes are 30%. you are talking about the hospitals? you will die in front of a hospital in lebanon if you don't have insurance, no one fkn cares. what are you talking about ?! picking apples?! if you stay without a job here you will be on the street, in canada there is welfare. as for the rent, it is 600 for a 3 1/2 in st laurent, 1500 are in the middle of the downtown. petrol is $1.4 also in lebanon and it is crappy. and relatively to what we get it is v expensive. for the parking everyone takes the bus, train, or metro, you don't need a car. 2500 were arrested in demonstrations is better than 2500 killed in demonstrations. we are succeeding in our home country but for the economical, political, and security reasons we are immigrating. we want a better future to our kids, i will not tolerate that my kids will live in a country that protects the militants and the terrorist organizations such as hezbollah and the armed palestinian terrorists.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What you were talking not logic and everyone see life in different way.

I am not talking about 80,000 car even if it was 10,000 $ but here I have it and Dont need to go in Metro and stand out at -30 degrees.
When I came to UAE i stood under 60 degrees sun and waited taxi and I can understand how hard it is.

and yes we earn a lot and save a lot, we can easily become rich and we enjoy vacations

I am comparing life standards, because when you earn money, and you go to Canada youll not enjoy your life when you earn less

About 600$ for 3 1/2 in st. Laurent its very far from montreal. studio 500$ do a search on net or ask someone there.

I am graduate from USA California, USA much worst.

Jet said:
oh excuse me if i insulted you by going in the metro or bus Sir or shall i call you your highness because you are rich?! ministers in canada and in europe go in metros and buses, but hey you are a nouveau rich arab so you think you are better than everyone with your 80k car. you are right with such mentality you are better to stay in the middle east, you will not fit in "the civilized world" .

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My dear friends; i believe that each and everyone of us has their own reasons to apply for immigration; be they economical, political, or whatsoever... i personally think that the best we could do is sharing the positive points and experiences... that was the reasons we all gathered together in this lovely forum...

And at the end; everyone is completely free to continue with the process or not... for me; i am sure it is not the paradise on earth; but at least it is better than 90% of all places around the globe... and the good news is that they need people! no country whatsoever on earth is offering you a full citizenship... they offer to treat you like a human being; they offer fostering of your children; they give them future...

Our countries are sinking into bloodbaths; wars; and conflicts...

Bottom line: I want future for my kids... i know i no longer have future after all that i saw... we are already destroyed :(

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It doesnt mean anything,,, we are only discussing nothing more. What will be waiting us.

If your afraid to die hehe dont be afraid of 16 hours flight ;D

If we have conflicts, they have tornadoes others volcanoes, earth quakes in Haiti 100,000s died in seconds, no one can run away from destiny.

Maybe its better to die ones and not to die every day :eek: 100 times ;)

my friend until you get the visa hope so,you have to wait at least 3 years more

Thats what we are discussing

Victor.85 said:
My dear friends; i believe that each and everyone of us has their own reasons to apply for immigration; be they economical, political, or whatsoever... i personally think that the best we could do is sharing the positive points and experiences... that was the reasons we all gathered together in this lovely forum...

And at the end; everyone is completely free to continue with the process or not... for me; i am sure it is not the paradise on earth; but at least it is better than 90% of all places around the globe... and the good news is that they need people! no country whatsoever on earth is offering you a full citizenship... they offer to treat you like a human being; they offer fostering of your children; they give them future...

Our countries are sinking into bloodbaths; wars; and conflicts...

Bottom line: I want future for my kids... i know i no longer have future after all that i saw... we are already destroyed :(

mef

Jan 9, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
11-10-2010 (Interview & CSQ Received)
AOR Received.
07-03-2010 AOR (2):16-05-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
20-12-2010 AOR Abu Dhabi 31-01-2011
Med's Request
16-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2011 / additional medical on 22-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
26-08-2012
Gentlemen,

In view of your last posts in regard with immigrating to Quebec, I would like to highlight my point:
My Partner & I have decided to migrate to Canada to start our family, we are still young and no way will allow making afmily and getting kids in this area, I am Arabic (Jordan) and she is European, we earn sort of excellent package and we are sure no way to get half of it in Montreal, but we have our own reasons............

I need my kids to come to life in that land not here, I need them to be happy!

Thanks to all
Mef & Vio

KbGold

Star Member
Jun 13, 2008
lemans207 said:
Desert 50 degrees = Canada -30 degrees ICE the same white desert or SAND

you cant discuss that with us with my respect to you, our life different.
you cant tell me to go in metro when I have car price 80,000$ +
you cant talk about salaries cause you know lebanese earning 5000-10,000$ in UAE

My grand mother was on waiting list in montreal for 2 weeks and she had urgent case

The main thing about it the discussion waiting 2-3 years after CSQ as many people waiting, maybe your lucky but I know a lot waiting 2 years since their medical , hope they we read and post their cases

In Canada one day you can be Canadian .......But in UAE one day you will be kicked out you

That day you will apply for another job in UAE......But same time you will re-apply for Canadian visa

If you will get a job in UAE again you will start same comparison as you did in above posts...If you will not get another job in Dubai you will feel, no any place is beautiful like Canada.....

:p

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
@ mef & vio,
May GOD Almighty bless both of you with making your wishes come true... :)

@leman207,
buddy, I can understand that you are under tremendous stress due to your french exam after 10 days following with interview with csq.

Buddy, everyone gets stress due to one or another reason, but then you must learn to overcome it or to control it.
I understand that you are feeling this decision of migrating to canada losing the security and the stability of your present situation/job. But as other forum members have suggested here that you must compare the long term aspects of this perceived security and the stability of your present situation/job. If you think that you will be able to get this benefits continued for the lifetime with your present situation and you are happy about it, then you must pursue your this dream.

Here, the forum members reaction towards your thoughts is such, because you have started condemning the entire concept of migrating to quebec, canada.

I fully agree with you that with the security and the stability of your present situation/job, this migrating to quebec, canada will not be of any value/worth to you.

But there are many applicants here who have arranged their entire life around fulfillment of this dream, dream of going to quebec, canada. Many are not doing it for them, but for their kids, for their families.

So, a humble appeal to you, we all respect your views, and I can understand your stress/anxiety about the french exam/interview, let this two things pass by, and then again think about your decision of dropping the plan of migrating to quebec,canada.

My best wishes are with you for your life. :)
Good Luck Buddy. :)
mef said:
Gentlemen,

In view of your last posts in regard with immigrating to Quebec, I would like to highlight my point:
My Partner & I have decided to migrate to Canada to start our family, we are still young and no way will allow making afmily and getting kids in this area, I am Arabic (Jordan) and she is European, we earn sort of excellent package and we are sure no way to get half of it in Montreal, but we have our own reasons............

I need my kids to come to life in that land not here, I need them to be happy!

Thanks to all
Mef & Vio

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aha to tell you I was living in USA and I am graduate from USA

Go see people that sleep in metro :p

Second think I am in uae since 2003

Third think 2-3 years working in UAE is like working your life in canada because I built a house and I save money to teach my kids in very nice university and I am engineer I have insurance in Lebanon etc

Any time I can go back and establish my own business.

You cant understand the point, MEF understood what I mean and I got his point.

To own a house in canada its 300,000-500,000 you need to work 100 years there. if you have it why do you need to do it again.

your in dubai KBGOLD? so you agree me :p

KbGold said:
In Canada one day you can be Canadian .......But in UAE one day they will kick out you

That day you will apply for another job in UAE......But same time you will re-apply for Canadian visa

If you will gt a job in UAE again you will start same comparison as you did in above posts...If you will not get another job in Dubai you will feel, no any place is beautiful like Canada.....

:p

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Guys we are all on this forum because we all have applied for immigration for different reasons.We are not here to compare 3rd world with 1st world....we all know they can not be compared in any terms. And when someone is wick and can not obtain something he will start throwing stones or saying that grapes are sour !
We are here to help each other to succeed. Any one has his own luck and destiny.
The people of integrity with families, kids, know what i a talking about.
For me i am here to help if anyone needs.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello,
How long does it take to get TCFAQ results? I mean the original one not the attestation ?
I want to know to manage my time, and to obtain it before the expected date of interview