+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec 2010 Applicants Damasucs Visa office

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
RICOLUNA said:
Do not worry Bashar, the new regulations are for new applicants,u have already applied.And if u studied french before u will remember v quickly, u'll see. If u declared B1 level in ur application till they will call u for interview u can practice and u'll be doing great.When we will have our interviews we will post as much as we can the questions we have been asked, so all others can have an ideea about. We will all do it and inshallah one day meet in Montreal ! Regards
Thanks, i hope so, and i will be waiting for your good news in the interview Inshallah

msharafaldeen

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2010 FOR CSQ
Dears,

I took the TEFAQ a week ago in Beirut. My level in CCF was M1, that's the first intermediate level. I received my results two days ago and I got level 4 (out of 6) in expression oral and level 2 in comprehension oral. The problem with the comprehension oral was that I am not used to listening to french as I mostly studied it from books so I did not have good listening skills.

I don't think there is any need to enroll in a preparation course because when you sign up for the exam you get a mauel du candidat in which everything is explained clearly about the test and it is not that complicated.

Note that the results will be sent only to you, while in TCFQ the results will be sent automatically to Quebec Immigration Department.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
msharafaldeen said:
Dears,

I took the TEFAQ a week ago in Beirut. My level in CCF was M1, that's the first intermediate level. I received my results two days ago and I got level 4 (out of 6) in expression oral and level 2 in comprehension oral. The problem with the comprehension oral was that I am not used to listening to french as I mostly studied it from books so I did not have good listening skills.

I don't think there is any need to enroll in a preparation course because when you sign up for the exam you get a mauel du candidat in which everything is explained clearly about the test and it is not that complicated.

Note that the results will be sent only to you, while in TCFQ the results will be sent automatically to Quebec Immigration Department.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,
Dear mshrafaldeen
congratulation my friend,thats great, how many point do you think you would have secured for immigration file. I am suppose to take my exam on 02Feb, eventhough i know the pattern of the exam but i am little scared as my level of french is not very good. can you please advise me what questions they asked you in your comprehsnsion oral in which you got 4 out of 6. I have also registered for TEFAQ, i would appreciate any guidance from you , have you studies from a book? for how long you have been learning french? do you know french previously?

do you mean that the preparation course will not help but just to let know howwill the exam be? ifthis is case then you are right.

regards

Mazhar

msharafaldeen

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2010 FOR CSQ
mazharhussaen said:
Dear mshrafaldeen
congratulation my friend,thats great, how many point do you think you would have secured for immigration file. I am suppose to take my exam on 02Feb, eventhough i know the pattern of the exam but i am little scared as my level of french is not very good. can you please advise me what questions they asked you in your comprehsnsion oral in which you got 4 out of 6. I have also registered for TEFAQ, i would appreciate any guidance from you , have you studies from a book? for how long you have been learning french? do you know french previously?

do you mean that the preparation course will not help but just to let know howwill the exam be? ifthis is case then you are right.

regards

Mazhar
Dear Mazhar,

As for the immigration file points, I am not sure but I think the intermediate level I got in French should be ok. I think I will only know if they call me for an interview.
You don't need to be very good in French as this depends on the rest of the qualifications you have. I think the points distributions is described in details on this website (Canadavisa.com).
As for the questions they asked me in the expressions oral (in which I got level 4), as know there are two questions, and two interviewers. For each question, you will choose one of two choices without knowing what is on the paper. For me, the first one was that you have read an ad of a gym on a newspaper and you would like to get more information about that gym. You have a phone number to call and ask about ten questions. The interviewer will take the role of the person who will be answering you on the phone. It was not that difficult because the interviewer will be doing most of the talking.
The other question was about a friend of yours who is looking for a job and you read in a newspaper about a company that wants private teachers to give private classes in student's houses. So you role here is to convince this friend to take that job. The interviewer of course will play the role of the friend.
I have only been studying french for almost a year but with many interruptions. I studied it alone and sometimes with a tutor. I took one course at the CCF too. I don't think you should worry much about it. My only problem was in the comprehension oral because when they give you four choices, you sometimes get lost. The bad thing about the exam is that when you choose a wrong answer you lose one point so you'd better choose "Je ne sais pas" in this case. That's why I did not do well in the comprehension part.
As for the preparation course, I don't exactly what it is about but I think it is not going to be focusing on any French. It is going to be mainly about the atmosphere of the exam and the they type of questions you will have. When I read the manuel du candidat, it was more than enough because the questions in the real exam were very similar.

I wish you good luck in your coming exam. Just prepare as much as you can, you still have plenty of time.

Regards,

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
msharafaldeen said:
Dears,

Wish you all the best.

Regards,
Hello,
Thank you for sharing your experience, i just want to ask about the results, is it equal to B2 for expression oral and A2 for comprehension oral ??

msharafaldeen

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2010 FOR CSQ
Bachar said:
Hello,
Thank you for sharing your experience, i just want to ask about the results, is it equal to B2 for expression oral and A2 for comprehension oral ??
TEFAQ level 2 means A2 only according to CECR and level 4 is B2.

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
msharafaldeen said:
TEFAQ level 2 means A2 only according to CECR and level 4 is B2.
dear msharafaldeen
for oral they gave you two options of questions A & B and you selected one of them then they gave you 20 mins to prepare and then 15 mins you have to perform the role, is that correct what i understood? only one question is to be attempted right, and for this you have to prepare and ask 10 questions correct?

is it also possible that while preparing for the role you right the questions on a paper and then read them there?

regards
Mazhar

msharafaldeen

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2010 FOR CSQ
mazharhussaen said:
dear msharafaldeen
for oral they gave you two options of questions A & B and you selected one of them then they gave you 20 mins to prepare and then 15 mins you have to perform the role, is that correct what i understood? only one question is to be attempted right, and for this you have to prepare and ask 10 questions correct?

is it also possible that while preparing for the role you right the questions on a paper and then read them there?

regards
Mazhar
Dear Mazhar,

Yes you will have two questions, for each one of them you will have to pick up one choice out of two without knowing what is going to be in the paper you will pick. For each one they gave me ten minutes to prepare. As far as I can remember, I was also given like ten minutes to discuss each of them. You will be given a sheet of paper to write your questions for the first interview and your ideas for the second interview. You can read from the paper while having the discussion with the interviewer.

Good luck!

Regards,

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
msharafaldeen said:
Dear Mazhar,

Yes you will have two questions, for each one of them you will have to pick up one choice out of two without knowing what is going to be in the paper you will pick. For each one they gave me ten minutes to prepare. As far as I can remember, I was also given like ten minutes to discuss each of them. You will be given a sheet of paper to write your questions for the first interview and your ideas for the second interview. You can read from the paper while having the discussion with the interviewer.
Good luck!

Regards,
Dear msharafaldeen
Thats a greate help, thanks very much. can you please give me some more details.what question for performing role you come across when you chose the two options. was that a dans party or birhtday party related question? I mean what two questions you attempted. i would prepare similar ten questions in advance to perform in case i also face them.

was there two interviewers one for each question?

regards

Mazhar

ocean15

Oct 30, 2010
uae
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-1-2010
Nomination.....
25-01-2011
hay all visas recu ajourdhui :) :) :) :) :) :)

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
ocean15 said:
Cher Ocean15

Boucoup Falicatation mon-ami

amical

Mazhar

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
ocean15 said:
;D Best wishes Ocean, may ur new life there be full of happiness and realizations.Have a safe trip.U'll start a new year, a new life...God bless u and ur family and thank u for keeping us informed.
All the bes
t

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
RICOLUNA said:
;D Best wishes Ocean, may ur new life there be full of happiness and realizations.Have a safe trip.U'll start a new year, a new life...God bless u and ur family and thank u for keeping us informed.
All the bes
t
Cher Recoluna

Comment ca va mon ami? reappelez, vous avez me promis que vous allez me enovyer un liver ed CD dan prochain semaine.

Je suis attente pour ca. est-ce-que quelq-un a contater avec le monseiur medo?

merci beacoup

mazhar