Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2010 FOR CSQ
RICOLUNA said:
U may be asked at a later stage or they can directly verify in the moment of interview. To be accorded the correct points for ur french u need to have a TCFQ diploma or a DELF, but TCF quebec is better.They are interested only in ur conversation level and oral comprehension.
The CCF gave u a letter declaring ur level, or that u are enrolled in an intermediate level???
Thanks for your answers dear RICOLUNA. Actually the CCF gave a latter to show that I had enrolled in an intermediate level. Do you think that could be ok instead of a TCF certificate?

Thanks a lot.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
msharafaldeen said:
Thanks for your answers dear RICOLUNA. Actually the CCF gave a latter to show that I had enrolled in an intermediate level. Do you think that could be ok instead of a TCF certificate?

Thanks a lot.
No, certainly not, a letter of enrollment does not show at all ur level in French, u'll not be given points upon this letter. If u wanna speed the immigration process take some courses intermediate level and after try the TCF Quebec and if has good result u send it.U need to enroll beginning of the month, take the exam end of the month and after u wait around 35 days to receive the results....so those are 2 month!
If ur result is good as u have declared in DCS u may receive the CSQ without be called for an interview.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hi RICOLINA,
i just want to ask about the TCF Qubec, is it true that they send the results to the immigration office? so if the results were not good it will be so bad, and the application might be rejected

another thing ::
is passport photo size 3.5 cm x4.5 cm??
in the application it is written to staple the photos on the special place for them, should I ignore that and just send the photos??

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Bachar said:
Hi RICOLINA,
i just want to ask about the TCF Qubec, is it true that they send the results to the immigration office? so if the results were not good it will be so bad, and the application might be rejected

in the application it is written to staple the photos on the special place for them, should I ignore that and just send the photos??
Yes the passport photos 3.5/4.5 are ok.No u shouldn't staple them, just attached them by attach ( the clip u use for paper ) all of them together in the special place for the photos. I also heard that TCF Quebec results are sent to the Immigration office in Canada but when i took the test i asked the CCF Beyrouth if is true and they told me nooo. So i am not sure.U can take the test each 2 month till u obtain the result u want.

bajwaa

Oct 13, 2011
RICOLUNA said:
Yes the passport photos 3.5/4.5 are ok.No u shouldn't staple them, just attached them by attach ( the clip u use for paper ) all of them together in the special place for the photos. I also heard that TCF Quebec results are sent to the Immigration office in Canada but when i took the test i asked the CCF Beyrouth if is true and they told me nooo. So i am not sure.U can take the test each 2 month till u obtain the result u want.
HI, My Name is Adil Bajwa and I applied for Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration too in July 2010, Received AOR showing that my application was received on 8th Aug 2010 and payment was done on 28th Sep 2010, so AOR officially issued on 28-09-2010. My file number is 351XXX but still waiting for the next reply from Canadian Immigration Office to update on interview or CSQ.
I was reading now through all the threads and found very useful info. I had my french interactive lessons from Rosetta Stone Software and i completed all 3 levels in that now time to go for exam. But already as i am master of IT, my pointed were already 55. But good to plan for French in advance as i had enough time, i went through it. We are 4 , me my wife and 2 kids under 5 years of age.

Hope we would have some nice words from embassy for update.

M. Adil Bajwa.
Doha, Qatar.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
RICOLUNA said:
thanks for ur help

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Hi Bachar,

Thanks for the links, But when I tried to download it, the antivirus on my computer didn't allow me to login that website, and give me a message saying (Site is insecure – It has a virus) !!!

Well about ur questions, I disagree with Ricoluna, this is not the case,

I sent my application by myself, coz I didn't feel it is complicated or something!! In order to do so, I went through the application and information booklets 10s of times. I attached my & my family pictures with glow since they were asking me to do so. And I wrote our names under each photo.
I also attached free photos (just in case) for all the members in my family.

So about your questions;

1-About the photos, they mention clearly;
Photographs​
Attach here a passport-sized photograph of yourself and accompanying family members (your spouse or de facto spouse, your dependent children or those of your spouse or de facto spouse, and any dependent child of those children).
Link is: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/Application-selection-certificate-dyn.pdf
The point is; if they ask you to do that, it means (DO IT). It is obvious, it is clear end of story.

I suggest that you must read more on their website to save ur time by avoiding any mistakes, they are very clear & professional.
The Federal part is the one who asks you not to stable ur pictures. :)
They updated the application, but in mine I'm almost sure, that it was mentioned clearly to "Stable or Glow"

2-About the TCFQ or any other tests!! … How ridicules what the lawyers tell people!! :(
NO NOT AT ALLLLLLL …. It is not sent to the Quebec Gov. it is ur private issue with the French Gov. & the Cadre Européen :) … and u can take it many times …
Me & my wife gonna take our TCFQ this month October 22nd, pray for us.

Best wishes to all,

Bachar said:
Hi RICOLINA,

`i

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
"
Section photographs
The principal applicant must enclose photographs of himself, his accompanying spouse or de facto spouse and their accompanying
dependent children. If the spouse or de facto spouse is filling out the form, he or she needs only to attach his own photograph"

It is not wrote that u must stick or staple them, they are to be enclosed......i am sure and i do not give any wrong info, when i am not sure i say I don't know....
Bachar first i stick my photos too, and my lawyer let me to change all the filled application, he told me that we must add it with a clip only with name and date of birth on the back of each one. I am sure he knows better, as he is one of 13 lawyers in Quebec specialized in Immigration.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
bajwaa said:
HI, My Name is Adil Bajwa and I applied for Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration too in July 2010, Received AOR showing that my application was received on 8th Aug 2010 and payment was done on 28th Sep 2010, so AOR officially issued on 28-09-2010. My file number is 351XXX but still waiting for the next reply from Canadian Immigration Office to update on interview or CSQ.
I was reading now through all the threads and found very useful info. I had my french interactive lessons from Rosetta Stone Software and i completed all 3 levels in that now time to go for exam. But already as i am master of IT, my pointed were already 55. But good to plan for French in advance as i had enough time, i went through it. We are 4 , me my wife and 2 kids under 5 years of age.

Hope we would have some nice words from embassy for update.

M. Adil Bajwa.
Doha, Qatar.

Welcome in our boat ADIL,
uff there are stil persons who applied in July and were not invited to a interview yet... :(...But for sure the next sessions of interviews we will be called January/February for sure :) Good luck

bajwaa

Oct 13, 2011
Thanks Ricoluna,
Also could you please let me know if you have any information about if i want to update the passport renewal information with residence address change as well. Is it mustto update or its ok to leave it un updated. And what if there is any mail and number if i can get the update from them for such.

Thanks in advance.

Adil Bajwa.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
HELOOO GUYS...I JUST RECEIVE A EMAIL FROM MY LAWYER....THEY SENT HIM A LETTER TO ANNOUNCE THEAM I A ON THE WAITING LIST FOR THE INTERVIEW, AND AS SOON AS THEY KNOW THE DATE THEY WILL ANNOUNCE ME!!!!!! HEHHHEE FINALLY GOOD NEWS FOR ME , I A SO HAPPY.
They told me in the letter that the purpose of the interview is to check all the original documents that i've sent before, my knoldwege in French and english, my motivation to live in quebec this meaning if i know about jobs there, and my knowledge about Quebec society.

Keep u informed guys

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
RICOLUNA said:
HELOOO GUYS...I JUST RECEIVE A EMAIL FROM MY LAWYER....THEY SENT HIM A LETTER TO ANNOUNCE THEAM I A ON THE WAITING LIST FOR THE INTERVIEW, AND AS SOON AS THEY KNOW THE DATE THEY WILL ANNOUNCE ME!!!!!! HEHHHEE FINALLY GOOD NEWS FOR ME , I A SO HAPPY.
They told me in the letter that the purpose of the interview is to check all the original documents that i've sent before, my knoldwege in French and english, my motivation to live in quebec this meaning if i know about jobs there, and my knowledge about Quebec society.

Keep u informed guys
HEY RICOLUNA

FALICITATION CHER RICOLUNA
THIS IS A GREATE NEWS DEAR!!! BEST OF LUKC INSHALLAH YOU WILL GET THE CSQ

HOPE THINGS WILL BE GOOD FOR ALL OTHERS AS WELL.

REGARDS

MAZHAR

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
WOWWWWW Riculona ... This a great news... So happy for you. :) ... And this means that we r on the way...... waiting... Mazhar it seams u r sooo soon... :)

Still Can't see any use for the lawyer, whether he is one of the top 13 in quebec or in the world... ;) ... and still disagree in the photos issue .. but i'll check that matter more, to update my info.

Also Bachar, to save ur time I suggest that u do both things, I did so!!

Congratulation again Ricooooluna ... enjoy ur inhand CSQ :D
Best wishes alllllllllllllllllllllllllll

RICOLUNA said:

Keep u informed guys

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
AHAAA MAZHAR, I got it now (Bahi) ... nice word..

U r soo near to the interview ... Get ready... I'm so enthusiastic.. may be more than u & Ricoluna... :D

Anyway, Best of luck Mazhar Bahi ;)

mazharhussaen said:
Dear Akram Sam

thanks for your last eamil. yest i got books in your 2nd last email.
I am from pakistan and our language is urdu and in urdu Bhai means brother

is ther any number in Quebec or DAMASCUS where we can call and ask the status of current files that is being procesed so that we can have an idea about how much time it will take for our file numbers

regards

Mazhar

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
RICOLUNA said:

Keep u informed guys

Congratulations RICOLUNA, hope you will get the CSQ soon